Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭TheRealSquishy

Going through my biannual panic at having to choose a seminar. Might be forced to overcome my crippling fear of public speaking and choose the one seminar I'd love to do, which requires you to do a presentation worth a quarter of the overall mark. Bleh.

Oh thanks for that you just reminded me that I still have to pick which subjects to keep on...:mad: :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭musical.x

Going through my biannual panic at having to choose a seminar. Might be forced to overcome my crippling fear of public speaking and choose the one seminar I'd love to do, which requires you to do a presentation worth a quarter of the overall mark. Bleh.
    :eek: i'm in the exact same position except i have to do a presentation no matter what :( i just get to choose weither i do it before christmas or after. nerves are killing me already even though its ages away :(

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Skintwin

SCRABBLE WON'T LOAD! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

3 aaaargh posts in one day :(

Turns out my poor car may be unfixable :(

Landlord rang like an hour ago saying we can't move in tomorrow...twat! :mad:

Unluckiest day EVAR!

Taylor21 wrote: »
    3 aaaargh posts in one day :(

Turns out my poor car may be unfixable :(

Landlord rang like an hour ago saying we can't move in tomorrow...twat! :mad:

Unluckiest day EVAR!
    To quote a classic 90s song, things can only get better!
    Hope tomorrow is better for you, sounds like you had a horrible time of it today :(

I had a seriously bad case of the munchies (and my laptop died) while I was in bed, so I had to get up, go downstairs, get food and locate my charger. Argh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

So...Superman is kind of a dick

Edit: Could have swore I posted this in another thread. Fail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Psycho as it is, I have to go catch up on all the threads I've missed, which is going to take forever. Damn you boards addiction...:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Psycho as it is, I have to go catch up on all the threads I've missed, which is going to take forever. Damn you boards addiction...:P
    You missed one!

/points

>_>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Couldn't sleep last night so I was exhausted all day and had like three naps this evening, so now I can't sleep and I'll be exhausted tomorrow and the cycle will continue. I am so mentally and physically unable for this year...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

And so jumpguy's medicine saga goes into an extended encore...

• Advertisement

jumpguy wrote: »
    And so jumpguy's medicine saga goes into an extended encore...

Thought you were a dead cert on second round offers?:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,714 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

Thought you were a dead cert on second round offers?:(

Intended pun? 819_rolling-vi.gif

My body just hates me.
    This is the first morning all week that i don't have to be up early (not giving an orientation until half one) and I'm AWAKE SINCE 8!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

musical.x wrote: »
    :eek: i'm in the exact same position except i have to do a presentation no matter what :( i just get to choose weither i do it before christmas or after. nerves are killing me already even though its ages away :(

I got a couple of tips elsewhere which suggested holding your notes sheet on top of a book to mask any shaking, and also to avail of some soothing alcohol beforehand. So I'll probably be investing on a hardback jotter and some whiskey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Nobody can tell me whats wrong. Its alllllllll so confusing. Psychatrists tomorrow, possible medication change. Uggggggh...such a long road ahead of me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Nobody can tell me whats wrong. Its alllllllll so confusing. Psychatrists tomorrow, possible medication change. Uggggggh...such a long road ahead of me.

New drugs, you say? I think I should try them out, just to, uh..

...make sure they're safe.

New drugs, you say? I think I should try them out, just to, uh..

...make sure they're safe.

I'll Fed Ex em to ya next week? :pac:

And I would be willing to...eh..dispose of any remaining old drugs you may have lying around, yano yourself in case...erm...kids get hold of them and think theyre smarties.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

Ugh, Chinese studies are now on after school. There goes my hour Doss on Wednesday D;

I'll Fed Ex em to ya next week? :pac:

Nah, nah, I can be there in an hour. It's only, what, 200km?

• Advertisement

And I would be willing to...eh..dispose of any remaining old drugs you may have lying around, yano yourself in case...erm...kids get hold of them and think theyre smarties.

Course. I'll give yaz a buzz if I find any :P
    Nah, nah, I can be there in an hour. It's only, what, 200km?

To Limerick? Lets go with the 200km...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭musical.x

I got a couple of tips elsewhere which suggested holding your notes sheet on top of a book to mask any shaking, and also to avail of some soothing alcohol beforehand. So I'll probably be investing on a hardback jotter and some whiskey.
    try not to go ott with the whiskey. i dont think throwing up over the audience will win you any extra marks :p
    the book holding thing is good but i think we have to do ours on the laptop :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

I HATE when that happens! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

I don't understand why my family are constantly shouting and roaring? I just can't listen to this crap anymore!

M&S* wrote: »
    I don't understand why my family are constantly shouting and roaring? I just can't listen to this crap anymore!

+1

Roll on Sunday!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

M&S* wrote: »

The answer is very simple. Your family are infact Italian and you arnt!
    I know cos it happened to me. My dad confirmed that infact I was found under a cabbage plant.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

*hugs* It'll be okay, don't worry! I know what you're going through, so if you ever need to rant send a PM my way :)

Things are bad when the takeaway knows your address without you even needing to say your number >.< :o

Hm. Every time I connect my phone to my laptop, one of them crashes. Can't work out what is wrong, but Zune whips up an error every time I plug in my phone, and moments later, one of them shuts down. Bizarro.

EDIT: And now all my contacts have disappeared. Odd.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

'FML' doesn't even begin to encompass the royal mess I have gotten myself into...shit shit SHIT.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

I have a magic red door and it leads to paradise but you can only bring certain things through it.. So I can bring my apple but not my orange or my coffee but not my tea.. You guess now...

I DON'T GET IT?!?!?!?!?!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement