Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    I have a magic red door and it leads to paradise but you can only bring certain things through it.. So I can bring my apple but not my orange or my coffee but not my tea.. You guess now...

I DON'T GET IT?!?!?!?!?!

The item must have double letters to get through. Apple, Coff/ee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

The item must have double letters to get through. Apple, Coff/ee

LEGEND!!

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Skintwin

No orientating for me tomorrow :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

There are some big, scary spiders lurking around my house! :(

Also someone thought it'd be a good idea to give me a feather pillow. The pointy bits stick out everywhere!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Ugh, just because I'm female doesn't mean I can't have male friends. Why can some people not understand that?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Deedeecupcake

I'm sick :( And I have to pack three weeks worth of clothes and I have NO idea what is happening during them. Oh and my college didn't even tell you that you had to make your own way there, oh no! They just stuck a little note on your pack, IN IRISH, telling us they'd meet us in Galway. UGH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Dongles :mad: Nuff said!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Going places I don't want to go, to do things I don't want to do with people I don't care about it. Tonight should be great! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Viewed my chemistry script. 69% and the marking was perfectly done. So sickened even if I did get my course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Viewed my chemistry script. 69% and the marking was perfectly done. So sickened even if I did get my course.

Not so bad! A lad I know got exactly 84.5% for his Tech Drawing last year, and no amount of rechecks could help him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭marko93

Not so bad! A lad I know got exactly 84.5% for his Tech Drawing last year, and no amount of rechecks could help him.

84.5% would be rounded up to 85..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

marko93 wrote: »
    84.5% would be rounded up to 85..

No it wouldn't, faaaairly sure it's done in marks, not percentages.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭marko93

Slow Show wrote: »
    No it wouldn't, faaaairly sure it's done in marks, not percentages.
    Serious? We were always told if you got a .5 it would be rounded up o.o My apologies then :3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Messy,messy business, I'm done for now. Mmmm vagueness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Can not wait to get out of this house and away from the family

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

A throat, chest AND ear infection? Gee, thanks for really kicking off the academic year for me, body.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

Not to mention a huge motherfúcker of a rash from my chest to my stomach. Sound wan.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Skintwin

A throat, chest AND ear infection? Gee, thanks for really kicking off the academic year for me, body.
    Poor thing! Hope you feel better soon!

And in other news, got wet walking to the offie! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Damn, an app idea I had is already kind of built into foursquare. I didn't notice the first time I checked

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

That's ok housemate, you ruin a perfectly great night by being a c*nt to me in the taxi and demand that I share the shower in MY ensuite!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

I viewed my LC scripts this morning. I'm on 89.5% for maths! That's just 1 blunder away from 90!

The marking is pretty solid too, so it probably won't come up in the rechecks. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Have loads of homework for the first weekend

Welcome to 6th year >.<

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

I think my free internet has stopped with Vodafone :(

This means I'll probably have to buy credit which I can't because I've no money :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

I hate making decisions :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

I want to drive 2 miles down the road to get credit but I can't:mad: My dad had to drive my car somewhere last Thursday after I'd left for my debs to get something cos his car was hemmed in, and he pulled the handbrake up so high I can't get it down by myself..my hands and wrists are killing me from trying to let it down:(

No wonder the handbrake in his own car is ruined..he abuses it like!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

I've never heard of that problem before, ha :D

You did try pressing in the button on the handbrake before trying to release it, yes? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Getting your haircut is awkward enough without having the barber's ballsack area pressed against your elbow when he's trimming the sides. Didn't dare move it for fear of increasing the awkwardness. Oh the awkwardness.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

I've never heard of that problem before, ha :D

You did try pressing in the button on the handbrake before trying to release it, yes? :p

Haha I know how to work the handbrake:P

My dad is terrible for doing this though..he just wrenches the handbrake up as far as he can, he doesn't even use the release button..I'm gonna give out to him about it when he comes home tomorrow night:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

I need to get out of the habit of biting my lip when I'm worried/ stressed. I've had a sore on the inside of my mouth for the last few days and just there I managed to break the skin under my lip. It hurts every time I do it, but I still can't stop!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement