Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

On the topic of taps, my bath / shower tap won't stop running, so it's on a constant drizzle. Must remember to leave it unplugged in case I forget about my bathroom for a week and the thing overflows.

Also, I'm internetting in an empty tower block and it's bloody freezing.

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭TheRealSquishy

So so rainy :(

Why'd I miss Galway again? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭ihavequestions

Fúck this like. One of my best friends hasn't talked to me in over a week over something really stupid I did which I apologised for. It's her birthday today , I text her- no reply. She's going on Erasmus tomorrow to Barcelona for the year and I'll be moving to England in 3 weeks , so I guess that's it.

Really hating life right now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Aaaahhhh the posts about Electric Picnic in the yaaaaaahhh thread are making me so envious of those who got to be there!!!! God damn plans falling through at the last minute (albeit for a good reason). I wish I'd have got to go :(:(

Also, I'm feeling pretty sh1t today. I've had the number for a group therapy place in town for weeks now and I still haven't rang >.< And I've to go see the psychiatrist again because I suck. When I got discharged from seeing him last year I promised myself I would never need to go back :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

I know this thread is like the greatest collection of first world problems buuuuuuuuuut..

College just emailed me that my elective is no longer offered and I'll have to do it at a different time, 6-8 on a Monday fml. It's not even appearing on registration anymore dammit so I can't even select it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭RHunce

Got a maths test in my 2nd lecture today :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

I hate this constant rain :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭musical.x

RHunce wrote: »
    :eek: what year are you in? thats awful sly! poor you :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Galway you monster, I'm soaked :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

I think it's pretty much countrywide at the moment, not just Galway for once!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Skintwin

I feel so, so, so sick. And I'm starving. But I'm terrified to eat, just in case :(:(:(

RHunce wrote: »

You in UL then?
    I met a girl it happened to this afternoon!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Or Kerry >.<

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

'Tis that, was above in Dublin and boiz the weather was cat altogether.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

Yeah, its certainly everywhere, was worst Saturday morning, was out on the water and got hailed on and everything, and all I had on was a T-shirt and pants :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

Is now a good time to say how hot it was here today?! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Boyfriend's mother.

Just...AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!! :mad:

Is now a good time to say how hot it was here today?! :P
    It's on its way over to you, dahhhhhling!!! :P :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

It's on its way over to you, dahhhhhling!!! :P :P

My arrrgh:

BBC says it's gonna rain heavy here tomorrow! :(

:P

Well, I've never been called BBC before, but whatevers ...:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

I was in town getting stuff for school today and had to walk home.

The rain wasn't too heavy but it was drizzly, so I was walking anyway, then it got heavier, I got soaked.

THEN some cúnt in a van drives past, through a puddle and Covers me completely in water :(

The awkward moment when the dog gets the pack of Anadin (the last painkillers in the house (two of us are dying)) and EATS THEM. :(:eek::eek::mad:

AAAAAARRRRGGGHHHHHHH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

I actually have no idea what's wrong with me ;_;

My whole left side of my body is in pain.. like I can't even move my leg, and my arm is ow. :( My throat/lungs are all stuffy and my head is dizzy.. :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Skintwin wrote: »
    The awkward moment when the dog gets the pack of Anadin (the last painkillers in the house (two of us are dying)) and EATS THEM. :(:eek::eek::mad:
    Jesus christ, is he okay?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    I actually have no idea what's wrong with me ;_;

My whole left side of my body is in pain.. like I can't even move my leg, and my arm is ow. :( My throat/lungs are all stuffy and my head is dizzy.. :/

Theres a bug going :( My leg was numb all day yesterday! and I cant eat either. Its a flu like thing. Everyone seems to have it! Drink loadsa tea and get a hot water bottle and sleep! :)

R...Honey or Penny??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Theres a bug going :( My leg was numb all day yesterday! and I cant eat either. Its a flu like thing. Everyone seems to have it! Drink loadsa tea and get a hot water bottle and sleep! :)

It's so annoying.. :( I actually can't be sick now! It's one of the busiest weeks of my life preparing everything to move :( I'm all wrapped up in bed atm and it's all warm and fuzzy though :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    It's so annoying.. :( I actually can't be sick now! It's one of the busiest weeks of my life preparing everything to move :( I'm all wrapped up in bed atm and it's all warm and fuzzy though :)

Chin up, drug yourself up and sleep it off :D I've been sick for a few days though, so has my Ma. My stomach is in bits atm. My head is so sore and the weather is making it so much worse :( Uber jealous! I'll be in bed soon enough though. Gonna make me some teaaaa :D and go sleep!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

Skintwin wrote: »

AAAAAARRRRGGGHHHHHHH

My dog did that, she was on medicine for weeks, I presume you took it to the vet. They can die from that.

She had to get her stomach pumped too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Largest spider I have ever seen in person was just chilling out in my room when I went to go to bed. He got smooshed, but now I keep getting that tickling feeling and can't sleep.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Jackobyte wrote: »
    Largest spider I have ever seen in person was just chilling out in my room when I went to go to bed. He got smooched, but now I keep getting that tickling feeling and can't sleep.

You kissed a big spider? Whatever floats yer boat..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement