Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options
1328329330331332334»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

I'm so broke. I just had a bowl of microwave popcorn and a chewing gum for breakfast...

*continues job hunt*

EDIT: To be fair it's my own fault for being ****e at managing my money, but I currently have none and that's what matters right now :P

I JUST GOT A PHONECALL ABOUT AN INTERVIEW!!! It's just in a supervalu but it's an interview and it's on Saturday and YAY!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

I JUST GOT A PHONECALL ABOUT AN INTERVIEW!!! It's just in a supervalu but it's an interview and it's on Saturday and YAY!!!!!!

Woooo! If my own interview was anything to go by you're more than likely in. :D

Sure might as well aaaarrrggghhhh while I'm here - orals are ruining my life, or are at least a mild-moderate irritant. Aaaargh etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

Student raceday in limerick tonight. Work was as messy as I expected Hundreds of students in, each about 6 pints or vodka + red bulls past their limit.

There was a fairly awful incident. Some fella dropped his money and as he bent down to pick it up he lost his balance and fell forward into another student. nothing serious just a slight bump. so your man turns around and instead of just ignoring it , or maybe telling him to watch where he's stumbling , like a reasonable person since after all it was an accident. no, he instead bends down, clamps his jaw around your mans ear and tears half of this poor fellas ear off with his teeth.

So now this fool is gonna probably face an assault charge, fines and since it was student race day and both involved were students maybe the college could end up involved and he could end up expelled for all his trouble. all because some drunk fella stumbled when he reached for his cash and he decided to act like a thug.

Drink is slowly but surely losing all appeal it has for me. it causes nothing but bloody trouble.

on a sidenote seeing a severed ear in a cup of ice is quite a surreal sight.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

bends down, clamps his jaw around your mans ear and tears half of this poor fellas ear off with his teeth.

:eek:

JESUS!

I thought it was just gonna be a bad scrap or something in the build up to that sentence...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Wtf is wrong with people. Getting in a fight is one thing, biting someone's ear off is another. Alcohol or not that's unbelievable. Imo he deserves to be arrested for that and I hope he was and that the victim presses charges. I'm actually in shock.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

on a sidenote seeing a severed ear in a cup of ice is quite a surreal sight.

Did someone try to drink that too?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Mike Tyson would be proud!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Mike Tyson would be proud!

I was waiting for that comparison. :pac:

And on that, arrgh must ride off into the sunset.

Locked. New thread here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement