Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

So im a week and a bit behind on college..

The next two weeks are going to be full of banter.... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Skintwin

Stupid mother has now decided that I should be giving her a good chunk of my wages just because I have a job. It's NOT LIKE MY CONTRACT IS FINISHED IN 4 WEEKS OR ANYTHING. AND I'M NOT TRYING TO SAVE FOR AFTER THAT IN GENERAL, CHRISTMAS AND ERASMUS.

:mad::mad::mad::mad:
    :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

Skintwin wrote: »
    Stupid mother has now decided that I should be giving her a good chunk of my wages just because I have a job. It's NOT LIKE MY CONTRACT IS FINISHED IN 4 WEEKS OR ANYTHING. AND I'M NOT TRYING TO SAVE FOR AFTER THAT IN GENERAL, CHRISTMAS AND ERASMUS.

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

It's only fair, she helped you along in life for however long you've been living in her house ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Jackobyte wrote: »
    Tell me about it. I've an English essay due at 9.40 tomorrow which hasn't yet been started.
    This just didn't get done. Now to come up with a plausible excuse. :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Lads...I think I have scurvy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Namlub wrote: »
    Lads...I think I have scurvy.

Bahaha, I knew a lad who always used to just buy a massive sack of oats and then a load of alcohol, and that'd be his entire diet.. He ended up with scurvy in no length.
    First case of it Loughlinstown hospital had seen in years.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

I literally do not know how I am going to pass this year. I have an unbelievable amount of stuff I never did, which'd be grand if it's just essays and stuff, but it's stuff I have to do in placement in the first place to write about and now there's only like 3 weeks left!! I don't know how I got so far behind.

And I have a really really important college meeting thing Tuesday that I'm meant to know tons of stuff for but I don't know any of it, plus I suck at meeting and stuff, I just freeze up and stutter even if I know what I'm trying to say, never mind if I'm making it up as I go along.

Also, it's late and I gotta try mind kids tomorrow then do as much work as possible in the library without falliing asleep.

Really hope I don't fail this semester, but it's starting to look that way...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

I JUST WANNA SLEEP!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I feel physically sick I'm so tired/nervous. I've had all week to study but of course left it until now. This is my first proper exam in this course and I'm probably going to fail and I've nobody to blame but myself. I'm an idiot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I stayed up all night and played skyrim :/ now I feel like death.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

my mother washed my ipod in the wash. I've had it for 5 years , screen was cracked play button hardly worked but dammit it was mine and I loved it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

f0ggy92 wrote: »
    my mother washed my ipod in the wash. I've had it for 5 years , screen was cracked play button hardly worked but dammit it was mine and I loved it.

Play the pity card and get an iTouch. :)

she offered, she was feeling guilty :cool: was gonna get another nano but touches ain't much dearer. anything but an iphone:pac:

she offered, she was feeling guilty :cool: was gonna get another nano but touches ain't much dearer. anything but an iphone:pac:

Would love a touch, but they only come in 64gb's AFAIK, and I only bought my 160GB classic last year.

Iphone = rip off. 600quid my arse. 120 for the Samsung Galaxy Mini, does the same thing. :pac:

will ya ever fill a 64gb in fairness? let alone a 120gb. the 8gb was plenty for the five years only filled fully in the last year or so.

*although maybe you will apps probably take a fair chunk of memory

and to stay on topic finally got all my emergency tax back from work. was planning to go mad on a spending spree i get a letter in from campus life services demanding twice the amount of money that I currently have in the bank be paid in three weeks time for my accomodation. the second installment is way to early grrrrrr

9163515.jpg

will ya ever fill a 64gb in fairness? let alone a 120gb. the 8gb was plenty for the five years only filled fully in the last year or so.
    I'm sitting at just under 130GB on my ipod so... yeah.

will ya ever fill a 64gb in fairness?

I download crap loads of music. (legally of course. ;) )

Argh: WORKLOAD! TOO MUCH!!! Trying to balance college work, radio work, a social life and free time has failed miserably this year. :( I just want a weekend where I can relax. Just one. Please. :(

the shuffle function on 130 gb of music must be painful skipping thousands before ya find one you like.

It can be. Im up to 146gb and if your mood isnt right it can be a pain in the hole.
    Somedays though its the best thing ever

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 446 ✭✭msbrightside

Ok, so one of the nicest girls I know and one of my best friends from school, who I haven't been in touch with much recently (mostly my own fault, I admit, since I moved away to college) has just wrote some really horrible stuff on my wall on facebook. For everyone to see. Ugh, looks like I'll have absolutely no friends now. :(

Ok, so one of the nicest girls I know and one of my best friends from school, who I haven't been in touch with much recently (mostly my own fault, I admit, since I moved away to college) has just wrote some really horrible stuff on my wall on facebook. For everyone to see. Ugh, looks like I'll have absolutely no friends now. :(

7028.gif
    Friend request incoming :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Would love a touch, but they only come in 64gb's AFAIK, and I only bought my 160GB classic last year.

Iphone = rip off. 600quid my arse. 120 for the Samsung Galaxy Mini, does the same thing. :pac:
    Ugh, I have that and I hate it, so freaking jerky and awkward to use

/strokes Galaxy S2.
    Mmmmmmmmmm

You could delete the wall post? Damage limitation and all.... That's kind of a bitchy thing to do in fairness though, what is she? 15?

Namlub wrote: »
    Ugh, I have that and I hate it, so freaking jerky and awkward to use

Yeah, but the extra 400e in my back pocket makes me very forgiving of it's many flaws. :pac:

Its so bloody cold >.<

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭DoBhrionn

Crappy day, DCG wasn't totally complete to the teachers standards, so I'm stuck doing it now. Added to that I have an English essay, engineering project, maths stuff and physics to understand:confused:...

The only good thing today was I got a pen from a UL talk. It flashes when I smack it against something :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Cold, no money, owe people money, tired, no food, need food, no clean clothes, so much college work to do, no job, people annoying me, my medication is a pain in the ass.

I just need a hug :(

Cold, no money, owe people money, tired, no food, need food, no clean clothes, so much college work to do, no job, people annoying me, my medication is a pain in the ass.

I just need a hug :(

Ill get spongebob
    7028.gif

Ill get spongebob
    7028.gif

Thats so gonna end up being your thing now. Getting Spongebob like 70 billon times a day... :pac:

Thats so gonna end up being your thing now. Getting Spongebob like 70 billon times a day... :pac:

My thing looks like spongebob?? :eek: :(
    Better go get that seen to
    Wait,when did you see my thing!!?? :eek:
    >_>
    <_<

• Advertisement

My thing looks like spongebob?? :eek: :(
    Better go get that seen to
    Wait,when did you see my thing!!?? :eek:
    >_>
    <_<

Mwhahahaha...wouldnt you like to know? :pac:

Mwhahahaha...wouldnt you like to know? :pac:

Yes. Yes I would.
    Damn cameras are here somewhere!:mad:

And on the argh side. (Yet strangely related)
    I seem to have misplaced my pants :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 446 ✭✭msbrightside

7028.gif
    Friend request incoming :P

Nothing like a sparkly spongebob graphic to ya make ya feel better :p:)
    wnolan1992 wrote: »
    You could delete the wall post? Damage limitation and all.... That's kind of a bitchy thing to do in fairness though, what is she? 15?

Yeah I deleted the post... but I didn't see it until 5 hours after it was posted so a lot of my friends would have seen it.. :( I text her though to apologise if I wasn't being a proper friend lately but it turns out it was one of my other friends from school (the two go to college together) and she wrote it on my wall as a joke. It really wasn't funny though and people would have seen it and thought it was true, that I was ignoring her and stuff. It is a relief to know she isn't actually mad but still I don't think it was funny and it really put doubts into my head especially since I'm in college now on my own and I haven't made that many proper friends yet. Oh well, things could be worse!

Damn b*stards all round college getting ready for the fall ball..... so jealous it's not even funny. :(

Yes. Yes I would.
    Damn cameras are here somewhere!:mad:

And on the argh side. (Yet strangely related)
    I seem to have misplaced my pants :confused:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

One of my teeth feels funny. This is my worst nightmare. I can't go to the dentist. I'll freak out. I am the biggest baby in the world when it comes to dentists...I'll need to be sedated. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Bernoulli you're really frustrating me at the moment, could you not have been a scientist instead? :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭ohthebaby

I feel really sad tonight and I don't know why.

;_;

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

One of my teeth feels funny. This is my worst nightmare. I can't go to the dentist. I'll freak out. I am the biggest baby in the world when it comes to dentists...I'll need to be sedated. :(

Oh no. Oh no its getting worse. Its not even painful, its just feels...weird...and the last time one felt like this I was in the dentists getting a root canal within an hour. There are no dentists open. Holy shít.

I am probably being a drama queen but tooth problems...and dentists...gigantic phobia :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭PeefsPixie

Having one of those days where I was grand and happy but then I just got myself into a bad mood. Trying to be nice to a douchey ex because I have to be the mature one, convinced my friends are bored of me... Hate these random negative moods =(

• Advertisement

PeefsPixie wrote: »
    Having one of those days where I was grand and happy but then I just got myself into a bad mood. Trying to be nice to a douchey ex because I have to be the mature one, convinced my friends are bored of me... Hate these random negative moods =(

I battle your negative mood with some A-ha sung by eggs

LOL!! Best cure yet for a bad mood, Ill have to keep that video on standby for bad days, haha

PeefsPixie wrote: »
    LOL!! Best cure yet for a bad mood, Ill have to keep that video on standby for bad days, haha

My work here is done :cool:

Nothing like a sparkly spongebob graphic to ya make ya feel better :p:)

Yeah I deleted the post... but I didn't see it until 5 hours after it was posted so a lot of my friends would have seen it.. :( I text her though to apologise if I wasn't being a proper friend lately but it turns out it was one of my other friends from school (the two go to college together) and she wrote it on my wall as a joke. It really wasn't funny though and people would have seen it and thought it was true, that I was ignoring her and stuff. It is a relief to know she isn't actually mad but still I don't think it was funny and it really put doubts into my head especially since I'm in college now on my own and I haven't made that many proper friends yet. Oh well, things could be worse!

I'm sure whatever you did didn't justify that. Kinda mean.

****ing Hamlet essay. Got an A1 in English last year, doing this again, cannot be arsed.

Words cannot say how happy that video made me. :)

An Post are in some dire need of shin punching. I had a package that made it to Wicklow Town this morning, originally from Germany.

It is currently in Dublin "En Route to Customer". What.

It's in D12, that's four times further from me than Wicklow Town. Bloody idiots.

If anyone knows someone competent in An Post, I'll name my firstborn after you if you get get me in touch, I do not need this package returned to Germany.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Ever have one of those days where you fell like the entire world is against you?? :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I'm never giving anyone a lend of money again. They can fúck off.

You said you'd give me the money last week. I don't give a shít if you didn't have time make fúcking time like I always fúcking do. Áss hole.

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Ever have one of those days where you fell like the entire world is against you?? :(

Yes, yes and hell yes

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

A little girl was hit by a car and killed up the road from where I live :(
    She was one of my friends cousins :(
    Innocent people do not deserve to die like that, she had her whole life ahead of her..
    RIP

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement