Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I really need to kick something or someone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

One of my teeth feels funny. This is my worst nightmare. I can't go to the dentist. I'll freak out. I am the biggest baby in the world when it comes to dentists...I'll need to be sedated. :(

My wisdom teeth are in the process of coming down, and they feel a little crooked, and I've a sneaky feeling I'll have to get them removed. Bleh.

And I should be doing a 50% assignment due tomorrow, but instead I'm listening to The Beatles after getting the entire Remasters Collection (which sounds awesome!). :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

You know what, **** this essay. I'm not stupid like the rest of the kids in my class, I've already got top marks in this subject. If you don't like it, **** off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

cloud493 wrote: »
    You know what, **** this essay. I'm not stupid like the rest of the kids in my class, I've already got top marks in this subject. If you don't like it, **** off.
    That's the spirit :pac:

I got an A1 in English despite not even doing a full year of school here. The teachers spending half the ****ing lessons telling people who the characters are.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

I got an A1 in English despite not even doing a full year of school here. The teachers spending half the ****ing lessons telling people who the characters are.

Uuuh yeah.. because it's their first leaving cert, they need to know the information, and it's kind of her job..

No my english class is entirely repeaters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

No my english class is entirely repeaters.

Well, maybe their weak subject is English, just as you probably have a weak one too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Yupik wrote: »

Uuuh yeah.. because it's their first leaving cert, they need to know the information, and it's kind of her job..

Yupik. I don't know what your problem is but you seem to be trying to pick fights with everyone lately. Any more Irrelevant, sarcastic posts which don't contribute to threads and you'll be infracted. This is my final warning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 446 ✭✭msbrightside

Well today has been a **** day. Just kinda figured out that my best and really when I think about it my only true friend has not been well lately. As in, like she has been having suicidal thoughts. I didn't even notice. I feel like such a **** friend. I've tried to meet up with her four times since I started college but she cancelled each time in really short notice which I thought was odd but now it is all starting to make sense. Oh crap, I really don't know what to do.. she doesn't know I know...
    I'm sorry that I'm always venting on this lately, just feel like I need to say it someplace! :o

I hope no one figures out who I am either...

• Advertisement

Well today has been a **** day. Just kinda figured out that my best and really when I think about it my only true friend has not been well lately. As in, like she has been having suicidal thoughts. I didn't even notice. I feel like such a **** friend. I've tried to meet up with her four times since I started college but she cancelled each time in really short notice which I thought was odd but now it is all starting to make sense. Oh crap, I really don't know what to do.. she doesn't know I know...
    I'm sorry that I'm always venting on this lately, just feel like I need to say it someplace! :o

Whatever you did wrong, which is details, is done. All you can do is be there for her now. Better late than never.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭PeefsPixie

No better place to vent =) Dont be so hard on yourself, any time iv gotten really down I always pushed people away. The sad thing is alot of people never come back. The best thing you can do is be there for your friend when they need you, sometimes people just need theyr space for a while even if it isnt the best thing for them

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

It's probably not great when you can see your own breath in your apartment...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Aoifey! wrote: »

Seriously? :eek::eek::eek: Hot water bottle and tea for you missy!

Unless you're smoking, then it's.. less not great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,742 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Copying my fb status in here for the Grrrrnessss

Has received phone calls about giving classical guitar lessons, being a magician for kids birthday parties and selling a tractor, from people on gumtree...in the last week. This has gone too far!

GRRRRRRRHHHHH

AdamD wrote: »
    Copying my fb status in here for the Grrrrnessss

Has received phone calls about giving classical guitar lessons, being a magician for kids birthday parties and selling a tractor, from people on gumtree...in the last week. This has gone too far!

GRRRRRRRHHHHH

Haaaaaaa...I want this story. Now. :D

I hate how expensive things are :(

I hate how expensive things are :(

My mates like putting my phone number everywhere. Originally during the snow like 2 years ago they wrote it a field below a bridge in ridiculously big writing, cue about 10 voicemails. THEN, during the summer they thought it would be funny to advertise jobs handing out leaflets on gumtree with my number, cue 30+ phone calls...now they're getting more creative :(

It a prank people play on each other. You make a gumtree ad (Say for.. oxegen ticks at 50% off; use some excuse like a family issue or summit), using someone's number as the "seller". They then get loads of phonecalls all the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

That happens in my house too >_<

I missed the NUIM forum boards beers cuz I've been having a crappy day and I'm sad :( Also skipped lectures AGAIN. Think I might have to drop out, I am SO far behind...

• Advertisement

I just did something I haven't done since March, that really hurts, and I'm really going to regret in the morning :( Now I'm going to be up all night again, I can't stop shaking.

The snow one:

c4x7a7o

Pics don't do it justice. Was brilliant tbf :D Gumtree is just annoying though

AdamD wrote: »
    My mates like putting my phone number everywhere. Originally during the snow like 2 years ago they wrote it a field below a bridge in ridiculously big writing, cue about 10 voicemails. THEN, during the summer they thought it would be funny to advertise jobs handing out leaflets on gumtree with my number, cue 30+ phone calls...now they're getting more creative :(

At least they haven't put it on any "questionable" sites, if you get my drift :pac: Those calls could be a hell of a lot more awkward!
    I just did something I haven't done since March, that really hurts, and I'm really going to regret in the morning :( Now I'm going to be up all night again, I can't stop shaking.

Hope you're okay *hug* Try and sleep if you can at all, I always do that to get me through it if I'm having a really bad low x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

I still don't know what a tracker mortgage is....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

flyswatter wrote: »
    I still don't know what a tracker mortgage is....

Its a mortgage thats interest rate follows the ECB standard rate (+1 or 2%) instead of being set by the bank afaik

At least they haven't put it on any "questionable" sites, if you get my drift :pac: Those calls could be a hell of a lot more awkward!

Hope you're okay *hug* Try and sleep if you can at all, I always do that to get me through it if I'm having a really bad low x

Stupid useless pathetic Matt who can't do anything right so no wonder bad things happen to him :( I'm knackered, But I won't sleep now :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

The adrenaline rush of actually doing something right for once has worn off... now I feel worse than ever, because looking back, the two things I did well today were pointless extra-curricular stuff. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭PeefsPixie

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    The adrenaline rush of actually doing something right for once has worn off... now I feel worse than ever, because looking back, the two things I did well today were pointless extra-curricular stuff. :(

If you were happy about your achievements at the time then they cant be that pointless. If it makes you happy then who cares, extra curricular stuff is important too =)

Seriously? :eek::eek::eek: Hot water bottle and tea for you missy!
    Unless you're smoking, then it's.. less not great.
    Yeah, it's not great :/ wrapped in a blankie with a big hoodie on!

• Advertisement

Why am I wide awake all of a sudden? Ughhh

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Me right now in a nutshell! I think we should just listen to PeefsPixie >__>

You know things are bad when your even running outta clothes to sleep in. Seriously, I hate forgetting to wash my clothes, then being too lazy to wash em when i do remember :pac:

You know things are bad when your even running outta clothes to sleep in. Seriously, I hate forgetting to wash my clothes, then being too lazy to wash em when i do remember :pac:
    My life story :pac:

No clean clothes to sleep in? Duuuurty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

It's alright for jeans though. Been a week in a pair of jeans before and there was nothing wrong with them. I'm a guy though, so maybe we only think there's nothing wrong...

• Advertisement

Cydoniac wrote: »
    It's alright for jeans though. Been a week in a pair of jeans before and there was nothing wrong with them. I'm a guy though, so maybe we only think there's nothing wrong...

Jackets seem to be made of witchcraft, they might need washing like.. once in their lifetime.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 780 ✭✭✭cheesefiend

Felt a bit lonely today. I need to stop feeling so sorry for myself and do something instead of just moping around the place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Screw you Non-Linear Dynamics and your ugly chaotic head

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭Captain Graphite

Life.
    The universe.
    Everything.
    :(

Only six or seven weeks left in 2011. And I already know that 2012 is either gonna be the year where I finally get my life on track....or the year where I finally fall apart completely and lose any and all hope for a future. So no pressure then....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Feel like utter crap...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

I only ever do washing when I run outta knickers tbh...

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    I only ever do washing when I run outta knickers tbh...

:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

:eek:

It's coz I have soooooooooooooooooooooooo many clothes it'd be hard for me to run outta those

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    It's coz I have soooooooooooooooooooooooo many clothes it'd be hard for me to run outta those

5 pairs is not many :P

Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!

How can one person be so stupid? Seriously! What it is about my brain that takes a piece of information such as "This form MUST BE SUBMITTED BY 11/11/11, and decides to store that in the back of my head until this morning? Thanks. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭ohthebaby

I think I just ruined something that cannot be fixed. **** my life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

Oh, school why do you do this to me......?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

I've been sitting in my living room listening to music and aimlessly browsing FB for nearly 3 hours now. I'm feeling too lazy to even bother napping. Seriouuuuuusly need to do something productive...

jumpguy wrote: »
    I've been sitting in my living room listening to music and aimlessly browsing FB for nearly 3 hours now. I'm feeling too lazy to even bother napping. Seriouuuuuusly need to do something productive...

Ditto. Except I've been doing this for a solid 4 hours.... :( It's not as if I don't have work to do, it's that I just can't get myself to do it...

My mum asked me if I wanted a lift home, I text back saying yeah but within 30 seconds of this happening I had no recollection of it and got on the bus. I worry about my brain sometimes

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement