Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

The stress and pressure of this year is unbearable, and as a result I'm doing sweet f all, which is making me more stressed! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

Its a mortgage thats interest rate follows the ECB standard rate (+1 or 2%) instead of being set by the bank afaik

Cheers bro, it was tearing me up inside!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

Listening to people playing Saints Row 3, while I can't get it until Friday... end this torture now ;_;

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Robby91 wrote: »
    Listening to people playing Saints Row 3, while I can't get it until Friday... end this torture now ;_;

Knowing that I currently have Assassin's Creed Revelations, Civ 3, Civ 4, Saints Row 3, Fifa 12 and the end of Deus Ex waiting for me, and knowing I can't play them until the 17th of December..... :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

I'm getting old before my time! My back is aching :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Said no to a night out in the city :( The thought of having to get up at half 6 in the morning is just too much.
    Even if I've done it multiple times before but still....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭PeefsPixie

Have to meet up with the ex tomorrow, this is not going to go well. Lets hope I do better than the 3 hours sleep I got last night tonight. Why cant I just find myself a nice guy and we can both go live under a rock in blissful ignorance of everyone else...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

In hellish agony. Nil impressed :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

PeefsPixie wrote: »
    Have to meet up with the ex tomorrow, this is not going to go well. Lets hope I do better than the 3 hours sleep I got last night tonight. Why cant I just find myself a nice guy and we can both go live under a rock in blissful ignorance of everyone else...

I recommend dropkicks.
    Ex's love dropkicks
    drop_kick.gif

• Advertisement

I recommend dropkicks.
    Ex's love dropkicks
    drop_kick.gif

Now all I have to do is hire a stickman to dropkick him in the face and then... SUCCESS!!! That would actually make my day... Evil evil girl so I am...

Now all I have to do is hire a stickman to dropkick him in the face and then... SUCCESS!!! That would actually make my day... Evil evil girl so I am...

Im skinny enough to be a stickman :pac:
    Plus I have a surprisingly good dropkick >_>

And on the argh front, a 42 inch tv in the bedroom is a mistake.ITS A GOD DAMN FURNACE IN HERE!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Not so sure about how the interview went. It was a group interview, so there was about 9 or 10 of us there. But 2 people in particular were soooo pushy about getting their say, that the rest of us couldn't get in a word. They were full on cutting across people (myself included). I'm really disappointed, I need this job like. I just need something to work out for me for once.:(

Im skinny enough to be a stickman :pac:
    Plus I have a surprisingly good dropkick >_>

And on the argh front, a 42 inch tv in the bedroom is a mistake.ITS A GOD DAMN FURNACE IN HERE!!!!!

Ahhh, so your in the profession dropkicking stickman for hire business! Niiiiiiice, how much will that set me back? :P

Ahhh, so your in the profession dropkicking stickman for hire business! Niiiiiiice, how much will that set me back? :P

Yes. For an extra charge I even have a selection of hats to wear during the dropkick.
    Bake me cookies and we'll talk >_>

Yes. For an extra charge I even have a selection of hats to wear during the dropkick.
    Bake me cookies and we'll talk >_>

Im quite partial to a good fez... Cookies and Ill throw in some cupcakes for the fez wearing... Deal??

• Advertisement

Im quite partial to a good fez... Cookies and Ill throw in some cupcakes for the fez wearing... Deal??

Deal!
    Now I have an excuse to buy a fez :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

_meehan_ wrote: »
    Not so sure about how the interview went. It was a group interview, so there was about 9 or 10 of us there. But 2 people in particular were soooo pushy about getting their say, that the rest of us couldn't get in a word. They were full on cutting across people (myself included). I'm really disappointed, I need this job like. I just need something to work out for me for once.:(

Don't worry about it! That could have came off as ignorance to the interviewers, after all an attitude like that wouldn't go very far in retail! :)

Deal!

Dude... Who needs an excuse to buy a fez! All the cool are wearing them... Or is that just me...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Yupik wrote: »
    Don't worry about it! That could have came off as ignorance to the interviewers, after all an attitude like that wouldn't go very far in retail! :)

That's what I'm hoping..nothing worse than a really in-your-face retail assistant!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

I just might know the perfect guy for you.

patrickbio.jpg

:pac:

• Advertisement

f0ggy92 wrote: »
    I just might know the perfect guy for you.

patrickbio.jpg

:pac:

I think Im in love... ;)

I really should stop taking things apart.
    I can now find a hard drive enclosure but not the hard drive. hmmmm >_>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

Deal!
    Fezes are cool
    tumblr_l5630i2BJU1qzvssso1_400.jpg

Would the assholes who are throwing the house party in the house in front of me please shut the noise off? :mad: I'm sick, I'm tired and I need some sleep.

I know its early and all but still :(

Would the assholes who are throwing the house party in the house in front of me please shut the noise off? :mad: I'm sick, I'm tired and I need some sleep.

I know its early and all but still :(

Nothing more soul destroying than listening to other people having fun.... currently a load of drunken idiots in the hall of the apartment block shouting. Can also hear a load of house parties in other blocks, and people outside waiting for taxis. S'gonna be a long night.... :(

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Nothing more soul destroying than listening to other people having fun.... currently a load of drunken idiots in the hall of the apartment block shouting. Can also hear a load of house parties in other blocks, and people outside waiting for taxis. S'gonna be a long night.... :(

I'm up at 7 as well to go to Dublin :( I hate drunken people when I'm in bed and not able to have fun!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Sketchpad! I'd appreciate it if you would like to materialise in front of me. It's rare enough that I get struck by inspiration.

Almost forgot todays stupidty moment :o
    Unlocked my car walking up to it and then got in and closed the door.
    Then realised I was sitting in the passenger seat :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Did you move to the driver seat straight away or do an awkward little "I totally got in here on purpose" shuffle as if you were looking for something? :p

Aoifey! wrote: »
    Did you move to the driver seat straight away or do an awkward little "I totally got in here on purpose" shuffle as if you were looking for something? :p

Just got out and into the correct side :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

I've gotten into the back seat before :o

I've gotten into the back seat before :o
    Got into the wrong car getting picked up from school once!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Me and my friend Walked all the way home with kegs we found lying in the middle of the street (For the banter, as you do at 4 in the morning) only to meet the warden on our way in to tell us to throw them away :mad:

ffs, I walked a fair distance with that keg, I think I deserve to keep it :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I physically can't handle this getting 5 or 6 hours sleep every night anymore. Oh how I'd love a few days to catch up on if but that won't be until Christmas :(

Me and my friend Walked all the way home with kegs we found lying in the middle of the street (For the banter, as you do at 4 in the morning) only to meet the warden on our way in to tell us to throw them away :mad:

ffs, I walked a fair distance with that keg, I think I deserve to keep it :(

Ahhh...Jerry. Funny man!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I'm so wrecked from lack of sleep since saturday.... ****ing school, **** off.

Why do I always think its a good idea to stay up late then completely regret it in the morning!

so its only 10am and already this day is angering me.

firstly I missed my bus so no protest for me :(
    but secondly and most arrgh worthy and making me question my intelligence i went to the bank machine got a tenner took my card and walked away without the tenner by the time i realised and went back it was gone. I think i'm going the way of my granny and alzheimers is setting in or something.

• Advertisement

**** off upstairs people. **** off.

Waking me up at 5:30am with a drunken rendition of Bohemian Rhapsody and then running around all over the block and slamming doors is not cool. I hope your hangovers are biblical. Cunts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

eVeNtInE wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

The slut followed us down to the bins!!
    Ahhh...Jerry. Funny man!
    Brendan... Jerry is the guy in the village :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Banjo Fella

I wish I didn't take criticism to heart so much, especially when it's not even intended that way! It's so much harder when it is. Stupid self-confidence... *grumble*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

My pen exploded and now I have ink dried into my hands.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

f0ggy92 wrote: »
    but secondly and most arrgh worthy and making me question my intelligence i went to the bank machine got a tenner took my card and walked away without the tenner by the time i realised and went back it was gone.

My mum did that with €80 a few weeks ago. Apparently though, if the money isn't taken after a few minutes the machine sucks it back in and puts it back into your account. Hers was put back in after about a week! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

'scuse me miss, I don't understand this question, could you explain it?
    No your repeating, you should already know this'

Yes, because I would be repeating if I knew this. Thanks maths teacher >.<

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Just scratched a huge chunk of my Mams car by trying to swing the back of the car into the garden when I was reversing.Not the best thing I could have done today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

Argh... first, our programming lecturer tells us (at 9:55 this morning) that we have to deliver a presentation at our next lecture (11:00 this morning), then he tells our group that we need to redo the work we'd done on the project so far because we had done things differently to the lecturer's rather vague specifications... :mad:

Just scratched a huge chunk of my Mams car by trying to swing the back of the car into the garden when I was reversing.Not the best thing I could have done today.

done that in the fathers car couple of months ago stop sign did not know what was after hitting it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

cloud493 wrote: »
    I'm so wrecked from lack of sleep since saturday.... ****ing school, **** off.
    +1. On the plus side, after-school naps are my new favourite thing in the world. <3

So it turns out that I don't handle stress well...at all. Ughhh how am I going to get through this year, never mind the next? I know that I need to chill the fuck out but that's easier said than done...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Farted in the library. Awkward or wha'

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement