Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

I really shouldn't be left alone with my thoughts...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

My brother keeps sending me annoying texts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Awkward moment when you realise you've been in the wrong class after 10 minutes into 4th year physics...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Got the flu jab this morning. My arm is killing me now :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Cydoniac wrote: »
    Awkward moment when you realise you've been in the wrong class after 10 minutes into 4th year physics...

What module was it??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

For someone who can make me so happy, you can make me so sad too...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

One good thing about project deadlines, is that I get all sorts of crap done when they get close, tonight so far I've hoovered my room(a task I've been putting off for about 3 weeks), got the Mr. Sheen out for my desk, Cif'd the f*ck outta my sink and made a sweet playlist in itunes..... shame I've got no work done. :pac: :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

M&S* wrote: »
    I really shouldn't be left alone with my thoughts...
    I know what you mean. I had to sit alone in a waiting room at the dentist once and by the time I was called in I had constructed my own reality where I was simultaneously God and the people who inhabited it. Even today I wonder whether those thought-people were just as much a person as anybody in the 'real world' given the complexity of their form.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

Maths Olympiad test was a disaster. The entire day has been filled with flashes of understanding where I figure out even more things I fúcked up in it. And I wanted to do it so badly but there's no way I got in. I knew I hadn't a hope at actually getting to go to Argentina, but all I wanted was the 'enrichment classes' and now there's no way I'll get there. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Two hours from bus aras to the M7 toll plaza. So not happy!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

wai-wai-wait

You were in Busaras today? At like 5:30 ish? And you have pink hair? I THINK I SAW YOU

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Cannot do this life. Cannot do life anymore. That's it. Done. Too hard.

wai-wai-wait

You were in Busaras today? At like 5:30 ish? And you have pink hair? I THINK I SAW YOU

I was indeed there at half five! School bag on my back and bad blonde hair? With pink in it! I was wearing all black as well!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Everything is just so messed up. I don't know what to do. And I know it's all my own fault.

Also, breaking out in hives from stress. Great.

I've a massive pain in my right elbow.... have no idea why, but even simple tasks like opening a door are causing pain... :(:(

"Why does it always rain on me....." :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

Had the intention of downloading the latest episode of glee onto my phone, but in the time it's taken to download and convert, I coulda watched it like three times on the family PC!

I was indeed there at half five! School bag on my back and bad blonde hair? With pink in it! I was wearing all black as well!

Sounds about right! I wasn't too stand-out-ey, just a regular scruff with a blue jumper, black jacket, and cotton bottoms.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

My room looks like a warzone. Gotta love the post-night-out cleaning. :mad:

Sounds about right! I wasn't too stand-out-ey, just a regular scruff with a blue jumper, black jacket, and cotton bottoms.

Ya shoulda yelled :p I'd have said hi!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit... my theory test is in half an hour and i lost track of time and didn't study!! OH MY GOD...

Ok calm down..... must accept the fact im gonna fail....again!

• Advertisement

oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit... my theory test is in half an hour and i lost track of time and didn't study!! OH MY GOD...

Ok calm down..... must accept the fact im gonna fail....again!

failed by 1.... bashtards.

FUCK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭MavisDavis

Oh the perils of internet shopping, where accidentally clicking the wrong button can set you back an extra fifty quid. :(

Now to wait until Monday to see if they'll give me my money (which I really need) back. :(

Being dragged to Twilight tonight. Wish me luck.

Ew. I'm ignoring facebook statuses for these few days until the hype is over. Then it'll be gone...forever...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Ew. I'm ignoring facebook statuses for these few days until the hype is over. Then it'll be gone...forever...:D

There's still a part 2.. :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Nope only for a year. They did a Harry Potter and split it into 2 films. Fools and their money etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

It's actually really good... I was shocked:p I was lucky though, I went with my friends early in the afternoon yesterday when all the little Twihards were still in school...you'll be surrounded tonight unfortunately...so good luck!:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭RHunce

_meehan_ wrote: »
    It's actually really good... I was shocked:p I was lucky though, I went with my friends early in the afternoon yesterday when all the little Twihards were still in school...you'll be surrounded tonight unfortunately...so good luck!:p

My friend is dragging me to it during the week.. And I get to pay apparently :o

• Advertisement

Lads...Harry Potter will always win. Hands down :pac:

Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrgggghhhhh me sleepy :(

RHunce wrote: »
    My friend is dragging me to it during the week.. And I get to pay apparently :o

Oh Christ, I didn't think of that. I'll have to pay to see it as well. If I'm not her favourite lad in Ireland by the end of this, I'm never going to talk to her again.

Oh Christ, I didn't think of that. I'll have to pay to see it as well. If I'm not her favourite lad in Ireland by the end of this, I'm never going to talk to her again.

I reckon you're well in there :p

I'm going in. You may not see me again.

Whatever you do, don't find yourself stuck in the friend zone :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 780 ✭✭✭cheesefiend

The devastating moment when there are no free prawn crackers with your chinese.

• Advertisement

Bahahahah...I got free prawn crackers with mine :cool:

I just cut my nose. Wtf...?? PAINFUL

It's bad. Very bad. So bad, I've had to duck out to the toilets. Debating jumping ship on this one, it's too cheesy to bear.

So many inuendos to make....so little time. :pac: :pac:

Oh christ...another day wasted.... 36hours left to get this project done.

It's bad. Very bad. So bad, I've had to duck out to the toilets. Debating jumping ship on this one, it's too cheesy to bear.

Think of the bigger picture my man.. It could be glorious ;)

Split shifts make me sad.. :(

• Advertisement

Split shifts make me sad.. :(

I thought that said sh1t shifts.. I was like wowza..

Grindylow wrote: »
    I thought that said sh1t shifts.. I was like wowza..

they do too :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

My dad's going to Australia for a week tomorrow morning for his uncle's funeral. I'm surprised at how upset I am considering he won't be gone for that long. I don't like that he has to go so far away.:(

That would be serious bad form! Live through the pain, think of the rewards :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

Literally read that as I was biting into one :-P

Right.

Movie was awful. I would never have expected as much blood from any birth. Wow. Wooow.

I then drive yer wan home, because that's how nice I am. She then decides to drag me inside to meet her parents. First thing the dad says is "You're not staying the night here" to me. I hate him already.

Quite possibly the most soul-destroying, torturous night of my life.

Right.

Movie was awful. I would never have expected as much blood from any birth. Wow. Wooow.

I then drive yer wan home, because that's how nice I am. She then decides to drag me inside to meet her parents. First thing the dad says is "You're not staying the night here" to me. I hate him already.

On a first date?! Awks.. Is she mad?

Grindylow wrote: »
    On a first date?! Awks.. Is she mad?

First.. formal date. I think she is a bit mad, but most girls seem to be to me, anyway.

I got a text just there saying "Thanks for tonight xx"

TWO Xs! That's twice as good as a single X! Nearly makes the night worth it! Ignore the other post, it has just been neutralised.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Right.

Ouch!

On a separate note - its not even a month til Christmas, please stop with all the Christmas songs D:

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Ouch!

On a separate note - its not even a month til Christmas, please stop with all the Christmas songs D:

You'll love our Christmas thread then! :P Its NEVER too early!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement