Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

You'll love our Christmas thread then! :P Its NEVER too early!

no no no no no no!!
    Just wait 5 more days, then I promise I'll be Christmassy!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Right.

Movie was awful. I would never have expected as much blood from any birth. Wow. Wooow.

I then drive yer wan home, because that's how nice I am. She then decides to drag me inside to meet her parents. First thing the dad says is "You're not staying the night here" to me. I hate him already.

Quite possibly the most soul-destroying, torturous night of my life.

Best response to the Dad would have been:

"S'alright, I already got what I wanted anywayz." Then walk straight out the door without waiting for a reaction. :pac: :pac:

Argh: T Minus 25 hours 26 minutes until project deadline.
    T Minus 11111111111111 hours work to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

When this VAT rise comes up, I will not be able to afford to live here :( definitely got to leave now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Bed at 4am. Awake til 5. Up for work before 7. Zombie mode is beginning to set in...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I am never ever drinking the nights before I'm working again. It was a great night but today was just beyond awful. Gutting and filleting fish and prawns is not something I want to do hungover again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

I really wish I wasn't so drowsy right now...I have a 1000 word essay to write about Beowulf for tomorrow...bleeeeehhhh:( I hate procrastination!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭ohthebaby

Omg. The most embarrassing thing of my whole entire life has just happened to me. My boyfriend stayed in my house last night. It was a bit of a celebration so we had cake and stuff this morning and left the place really messy before we went to eat this afternoon. There were clothes and food thrown everywhere and his clothes and passport and other things were lying around and the bed was messy and oooooh. When I was gone my landlady came in to fix a fitting that was broken and she tidied it all up. She is going to think I am a little tramp. Omg. I am so embarrassed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

ohthebaby wrote: »
    There were clothes and food thrown everywhere and his clothes and passport and other things were lying around and the bed was messy and oooooh.

Please elaborate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

When I was gone my landlady came in to fix a fitting that was broken and she tidied it all up. She is going to think I am a little tramp. Omg. I am so embarrassed.

She tidied your bedroom?! That is so strange...and don't worry about it, she's probably wishing she was young again right now! :D

• Advertisement

Omg. The most embarrassing thing of my whole entire life has just happened to me. My boyfriend stayed in my house last night. It was a bit of a celebration so we had cake and stuff this morning and left the place really messy before we went to eat this afternoon. There were clothes and food thrown everywhere and his clothes and passport and other things were lying around and the bed was messy and oooooh. When I was gone my landlady came in to fix a fitting that was broken and she tidied it all up. She is going to think I am a little tramp. Omg. I am so embarrassed.

Why was the bed messy? /innocentFace

Arrrrrggggghhhhhh!!!!!!!! 15 hours 7 minutes until Project Submission Deadline...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

I cant do this anymore. I just cant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

I feel all blarghh now. I miss her :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Ugh, when did I become such a good procrastinator? 3 English questions (2 character analysis, 1 film review), Spanish essay, some Applied Maths questions and write a debate speech. All for tomorrow morning. Damn! >.<

EDIT: And Attenborough has been turned on. God save us all!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

It's not gonna end well...

Jackobyte wrote: »
    Ugh, when did I become such a good procrastinator? 3 English questions (2 character analysis, 1 film review), Spanish essay, some Applied Maths questions and write a debate speech. All for tomorrow morning. Damn! >.<

EDIT: And Attenborough has been turned on. God save us all!
    And I am still no further in any of them. Uh oh.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

Had to walk all the way from St.Stevens Green to Templeogue because I missed my bus... My feet hurt :(
    And I had a load of homework to do this weekend and I did literally none of it, and I don't think I'm going to have any finished by tomorrow..

I cant do this anymore. I just cant.

You can, and you will.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

Schoooooooool :(:(

13hours, 41minutes.

Still have done nothing. This attitude isn't doing me any favours. :(

• Advertisement

Still have done nothing. This attitude isn't doing me any favours. :(

I know how you feel:( I know exactly what to put in this essay, and yet I'm still not writing it...eh wtf?

_meehan_ wrote: »
    I know how you feel:( I know exactly what to put in this essay, and yet I'm still not writing it...eh wtf?
    I've spent the last hour on the laptop and watching tv though. And just generally feeling sorry for myself, when I should have been doing stuff. This just isn't going to work. :(

I've spent the last hour on the laptop and watching tv though. And just generally feeling sorry for myself, when I should have been doing stuff. This just isn't going to work. :(

Same, laptop and telly. Not a good combination:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

_meehan_ wrote: »
    Same, laptop and telly. Not a good combination:(

I blame the tea and jaffa cakes!!
    Next week physics project, next week

I feel really sick :( and I can't miss any more work experience.

I just started packing for England, since I thought I had loads of stuff, and... I don't really. House is empty enough :(

Oh lord.... I'm already falling asleep. :(

Gonna be up for at least another 20 hours. :(:(:( I ****ing hate my life. :(

So now I'm after getting sick, a lot, and have no energy...but have no choice but to go into work tomorrow :( I don't know how I'm gonna get up, walk half an hour, then mind kids, in this state.

One English essay got done, nothing else.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,014 ✭✭✭marko93

Think my laptop is on it's dying legs. Lagging with everything. Sound is going. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

• Advertisement

You know you're tired when you can't even hit next on your Ipod when Ke$ha comes on.

10hrs 40minutes to go.

8hrs 30mins left.

I think I'm actually gonna cry. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    8hrs 30mins left.

I think I'm actually gonna cry. :(

Im no genius but coming on here at random intervals doesnt really help your case now, does it...

My argh is that ive a 9 o clock start tomorrow but my roommate dragged me out to a party :rolleyes:

Im no genius but coming on here at random intervals doesnt really help your case now, does it...

I take a 5 minute break each hour. So venting about how sh*t this project is is my relaxing time. :pac: :pac:

How sick I keep getting suddenly makes more sense when I discovered mould/dampness on the bottom of my pillow...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Aoifey! wrote: »
    How sick I keep getting suddenly makes more sense when I discovered mould/dampness on the bottom of my pillow...

Excuse me a minute
    Hi Mr. Toilet. How would you like a dose of vitamin vomit?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

Im getting sick of constantly having doors slammed in my face... (In a metaphorical sense of course.. )

Excuse me a minute
    Hi Mr. Toilet. How would you like a dose of vitamin vomit?
    Think how I feel :/

Spent all last night getting sick, least now I know why.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Was whining about a teacher to my friend today and she was standing right behind me! :mad:

Later on in the day, was walking through a corridor and was talking about a girl, not in a bad way but if you had been standing behind me it'd have sounded worse. Low and behold said girl was walking behind me! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

How in the name of bejaysus is it week 9 already? And why is everything ever due for week 11/12?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

I've been having a "I hate the world and everything about it" few days, and I'm not really sure why, because I've had a fairly spectacular weekend...

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    How in the name of bejaysus is it week 9 already? And why is everything ever due for week 11/12?

Think how I feel...it IS week 12. :( :pac:

So sleepy...... staying up for 32hours straight to do that project was a mistake.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Stop pulling your immature childish pathetic attention seeking sh*t. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

Just lost 0.25% of my result from one of my modules. Gutted... :P

Seriously, though! I'm such a dope.. In one of the MCQs I thought 'deposition' said 'demineralisation', so I picked osteoclasts and not osteoblasts like a gowl...

I are eejit!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    Same for me. The worst thing is I haven't done a tap of work all semester. Haven't handed in any assignments or been to half my classes. Serrrrrrrrrriously ****ed.

I just want to curl up under my duvet and never leave. I'm so scared.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Just lost 0.25% of my result from one of my modules. Gutted... :P

Seriously, though! I'm such a dope.. In one of the MCQs I thought 'deposition' said 'demineralisation', so I picked osteoclasts and not osteoblasts like a gowl...

I are eejit!

Pffft.. yeah.. who doesn't know the difference between those? :confused::P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

Grindylow wrote: »
    Pffft.. yeah.. who doesn't know the difference between those? :confused::P

"The awkward moment when.." Facebook page is bound to show up soon.

Today was such a train wreck. I was meeting up with one of my friends for lunch at one. I was waiting at the top of the stairs in the student centre when two of our other friends just happened to be walking up, so the four of us decided we may as well have lunch together.

Then disaster.

One of the girls got a text from our other friend (the one who's being a complete ass all the time) saying "thanks for the invite." She then rang one of the other girls, saying to send the girl who got the text down to her. We were like wtf but she went down anyway. Your wan had seen us together at the top of stairs waiting in the queue for food (we didn't know she was there at all), and thought we had organised to meet up and not bothered to tell her. She took the head off my friend, who came back to us crying. She wouldn't believe her when she told her that it was just a complete coincidence that we all ran in to each other.

Ffs like, if she thinks her friends would lie to her, she mustn't think much of us at all. I'm so fed up with her like.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Woke up on the bus just before Arklow. Felt a bit moist around the back of the neck. Turns out there's a pretty big cut behind my ear, and I haven't a clue how it happened.
    And my favourite yellow jumper is ruined! It's all bloody around the collar and left shoulder! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Its your night to cook, canyou not make dinner at a reasonable time?? Sitting here waitung for something crap like chicken nuggets when youve been home for hours ffs...

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement