Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Imaginary Boy

Getting so sick of Facebook statuses like...
    "I'm sorry I'm not perfect, I'm sorry I'm not pretty or smart enough, I'm sorry I can't always say the right thing, but I am ME. I'm not changing for you." etc...

lord give me strength... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

That blissful moment when you finish a piece of college work, right on the verge of your sanity, with a pounding headache, inwardly wishing that you could rip someone's face off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Debate tonight wasn't the best. :( We won, but not unanimously when we really needed to. My opening captain speech was shaky as the teacher had convinced me to go up with no notes, but I managed to regain some composure for my final speech where I slated the opposition and my refutes apparently won it for us.

Apparently I was still the strongest on the team but I'm not happy. I got 2 time penalties (1 second over for speech one, 3 seconds over for speech two) and generally should have been better. :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I really don't know anymore. Feeling either "meh", or like sh*te the majority of the time is really getting old..... mood swings suck to f*ck. :\

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭floutingmaxims

Jackobyte wrote: »
    Debate tonight wasn't the best. :( We won, but not unanimously when we really needed to. My opening captain speech was shaky as the teacher had convinced me to go up with no notes, but I managed to regain some composure for my final speech where I slated the opposition and my refutes apparently won it for us.

Apparently I was still the strongest on the team but I'm not happy. I got 2 time penalties (1 second over for speech one, 3 seconds over for speech two) and generally should have been better. :/

Don't be so hard on yourself. Congrats on the win :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

So, it turns out that this is Monday night, not Tuesday night... There goes my lie-in...

*grumble*

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Fantastic, think I have an ear infection - a disaster coming up to exams. How am I supposed to study if I feel tired and achey all day? And I won't be home from college until after the exams end and can't really afford to go to the doctor :mad:

Due to give blood again next week, can obviously forget about that now, meaning my brother will be ahead of me :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

Sore throat and so much rain... I just hope both of these clear up before Thursday :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

In college since 12...zero study done >_<

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I was sling well with eating healthy today. Then I went and bought a mocha and a double chocolate muffin. Epic fail.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I was sling well with eating healthy today. Then I went and bought a mocha and a double chocolate muffin. Epic fail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭MavisDavis

Fantastic, think I have an ear infection - a disaster coming up to exams. How am I supposed to study if I feel tired and achey all day? And I won't be home from college until after the exams end and can't really afford to go to the doctor :mad:

Due to give blood again next week, can obviously forget about that now, meaning my brother will be ahead of me :mad:

Go to the doctor in UCD. It's €25, but you don't have to pay it straight away. I didn't pay for my visit for 6 weeks and it was fine.

Feel better!

Just logged into my pigsback account after not having used it for a while. They took 1300 points off me for inactivity :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Cawcheen wrote: »
    Just logged into my pigsback account after not having used it for a while. They took 1300 points off me for inactivity :(

Ive had a pigsback account for years and never actually used it. What is this madness >_>

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

I'm stuck and no matter what I do there is no way things can work out. There's nothing I can do except stay unhappy.

Aoifey! wrote: »
    I'm stuck and no matter what I do there is no way things can work out. There's nothing I can do except stay unhappy.
    Cant be having that now.
    Ninja bear fights the unhappy

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Cant be having that now.

Now I know what I want for Christmas, my own NINJA BEAR!!

Aoifey! wrote: »
    Cant be having that now.

Now I know what I want for Christmas, my own NINJA BEAR!!
    Ill get my costume :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

F*ck you Education essay :(

Ive had a pigsback account for years and never actually used it. What is this madness >_>

I don't even rightly know, but i want my points back! :pac:

I don't even rightly know, but i want my points back! :pac:

Are they like them old Esso points where if you spend about 10 grand on petrol you could trade your points for a Super Nintendo? :pac:

Im old :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

Getting tonsillitis D: and I can't miss a day until next Wednesday.. Pleaaaase hold out til the weekend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

I just ordered Chinese, it came. It was disgusting. I threw it out. Waste of 8 euro. So sickened.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    F*ck you Education. :(

Post fixed. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Feck off moodle, I'm not going to enable pop ups just because you have issues providing a link to open a new tab.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

I just ordered Chinese, it came. It was disgusting. I threw it out. Waste of 8 euro. So sickened.
    Look on the bright side, you can afford a chinese...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

new phone that i didnt want (but my indestructable phone was finally tamed by water damage :( ) has come..... without any of my phone numbers :'(

SO LIKE YE KNOW WHO YE ARE GUYS...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

So I just simultaneously knocked over my can of Carlsberg, Drownded myself in said beer and soaked my tobacco pouch in beer.
    so now i stink of beer, am down 3 quartes of a can of Carlsberg and am carrying out a scientific experiment to see if it's possible to dry out a half pouch of tobacco on a radiator using an empty can of coke as a hotplate. as the bebo stunnahs do say, OMG FML Loike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

f0ggy92 wrote: »
    So I just simultaneously knocked over my can of Carlsberg, Drownded myself in said beer and soaked my tobacco pouch in beer.
    so now i stink of beer, am down 3 quartes of a can of Carlsberg and am carrying out a scientific experiment to see if it's possible to dry out a half pouch of tobacco on a radiator using an empty can of coke as a hotplate. as the bebo stunnahs do say, OMG FML Loike.

empty tobacco onto towel, fold towel over, add pressure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

how long should i do that for? and will the tobacco not just stick to the fluffy bits of the towel now that it's wet and sticky.

Cydoniac wrote: »

Was a treat to myself. Rest of the week will be chicken and spagetti hoops xD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

This lack of sleep is killing me :( ****.

Was a treat to myself. Rest of the week will be chicken and spagetti hoops xD

Right. Queen getting Night Nurse, youre getting tesco vouchers.
    Im monitoring you all >_>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭Fbjm

So, it turns out that this is Monday night, not Tuesday night... There goes my lie-in...

*grumble*

I was the same last night, and death (well I wasn't that bad but I was fairly wrecked) this morning! :eek:

Bet you're looking forward to your lie in tonight though! :D I know I am :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

It's really cold in my room. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

Due to the fact that it's serious-cramming-exams-ahead-aaaaargh season, a higher force has decided it's time for me to get sick. Every freakin' year!

I'm so sick :( Wah!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

It's really cold in my room. :(

Same! My house doesn't have heating so everything's cold! It sucks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Wento to make toast, the entire house is now filled with smoke. But the toast was not burnt. What?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Namlub wrote: »
    Wento to make toast, the entire house is now filled with smoke. But the toast was not burnt. What?

That my friend, is called a win.

• Advertisement

Are they like them old Esso points where if you spend about 10 grand on petrol you could trade your points for a Super Nintendo? :pac:

Im old :(

That's exactly it! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭Fbjm

new phone that i didnt want (but my indestructable phone was finally tamed by water damage :( ) has come..... without any of my phone numbers :'(

SO LIKE YE KNOW WHO YE ARE GUYS...

Do you want my number, person I've never talked to before?

Untitled-1.jpg?1288903617

:pac:

That's exactly it! :pac:

Wooo!
    Now to get me enough points for my super nintendo >_>

Actually just looking at the site so many of the nice things are nights/weekends away.
    I need someone I can treat :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Cydoniac wrote: »

Well, not anymore.. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Where can you get a chinese for 8 euro?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Wylam chinese im guessing??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Doesn't Wylam do 3 courses for 11 euro? Seems legit...

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭DoBhrionn

Christmas tests start tomorrow. First on the block is Irish (ugghh). It's not that I don't like the language, it's the way it's taught in my school. Hence the reason I go grinds, where everything becomes much clearer.
    The test which soon follows Irish is Maths*. A subject which I'm not particularly fond of, due to the fact that I'm usually bored of doing stuff I know so well that I might as well do it blind-folded!
    I have more to rant but I'm not arsed to type any more....

*Ordinary/Pass Maths (I'm not that intelligent)

Wylam chinese im guessing??

Actually no! I've eaten there before...twas disgusting so learnt my lesson! It was this one on North Main St. Louis Wangs Buffet or somethin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭RHunce

My boss has been promising me for weeks that my PAYE is coming back into my account with my next pay slip. This is the week he promised me, 100% certain that it would go through and into my account. This week rolls around, no sign of it! Release my 800euro that I've earned working for you!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement