Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Jackobyte wrote: »
    The children get more annoying every year.

Maybe we just get more cynical with age?

Nah!! Feckin' kids!! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

So many boardsies are closing their accounts! :(

I just noticed Arcade_Panda's gone now! Le sad face. Who's going to supply us with wonderful art now? (Apart from our other artsies but still... :().

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

This project is the most horrible thing I've ever had to do, why didn't I manage my time better!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

I feel and I has work :(

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    I feel and I has work :(

And now I arrive in to see my favourite manager has handed in her notice :(

• Advertisement

Willpower to study <= 0

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

Feel like shít and got sick last night...exam on monday and i have sfa done for it >_<

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

It is actually impossible to study in my house. I'm going to go crazy. :(

Also...Lecturers putting things in the extra notes part under the slides on powerpoint. If its important, put it on the damn slide. Having to read those things is driving me mad.

Gotta love exam stress :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Why oh why are people so afraid of ryanair?!

We're booking a trip to Paris with college soon and people are insisting on going with aerlingus even though it's double the price, and we get there in the morning with ryanair. I know it's a bit outside. But we're students that's a big fecking difference.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

Pigwidgeon wrote: »

We're booking a trip to Paris with college soon and people are insisting on going with aerlingus even though it's double the price, and we get there in the morning with ryanair. I know it's a bit outside. But we're students that's a big fecking difference.

A "bit" isnt the word. Its over an hour away from Paris, and is also fairly crappy as an airport in itself. You'll lose the money on buses and boredom purchases :p

• Advertisement

A "bit" isnt the word. Its over an hour away from Paris, and is also fairly crappy as an airport in itself. You'll lose the money on buses and boredom purchases :p

Not really, and the bus is max an hour and a half! Its a beautiful drive :)

Well aer lingus is €140 and Ryanair €70. I think I know which I'd prefer. I've been in beauvis before and it wasn't too bad.

As far as I remember its almost €30 for the return bus to and from the airport. If you're not losing out timewise (as in, you don't have to leave to go to the airport 5 hours before your friends) and ryanair is definitely that cheap (go right through the booking process to check the prices cos they'll add on €12 for online booking) then it really doesn't make that much of a difference. I've never had a major problem with Ryanair (I'm a student, I don't need luxury! :pac:) so if it works out better go for it! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

Going to party, don't want to go.

Considering inventing a device which allows my body to go to the party but my brain to stay in my room.

Disappointed to discover said device has already been invented, named alcohol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Going to party, don't want to go.

Im in the same boat, trying to think up of an excuse not to go :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

You are washing your hair always works....

You are washing your hair always works....

I dont think that'll cut it somehow :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

You need to cut, dye and add extensions? Thats believeable and takes aggggeeeesss :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Say you must have eaten something dodgy and that you're really sick now...nobody wants somebody vomiting all over their party like!:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

I'm a big fan of telling people the truth and saying I don't want to go to their stupid party.

Well I would be if anybody invited me to their party.

• Advertisement

You need to cut, dye and add extensions? Thats believeable and takes aggggeeeesss :D

Yea, alright, surely they'll believe that!!
    _meehan_ wrote: »
    Say you must have eaten something dodgy and that you're really sick now...nobody wants somebody vomiting all over their party like!:P

Sounds like the best option tbh... :P

Well I have to go, because I'm helping to organise it. I'd usually just skip it, but I have committed, which was silly, because I am the king of the flakes.

My head really hurts.... and I need to study. :(

I searched for a page on wikipedia. And all its saying is "Enjoy the page, haha."...wtf?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

I searched for a page on wikipedia. And all its saying is "Enjoy the page, haha."...wtf?!

check the page history and view an older revision.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭Fbjm

Stuck in on a saturday doing nothing because my usual night for doing stuff is a thursday. Great feeling during the week, boredom during the weekend... Damn maynooth messing up my weekends...

That bottle I had been using to store all my emotions overflowed massively tonight.

Oh dear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,014 ✭✭✭marko93

Bought fightstick off my friend earlier. Lost Street Fighther. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

My shoulder is so sore and swollen! :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

My christmas party is tomorrow.
    My house has no water.
    I'm in work 11-5 tomorrow in a kitchen over a fryer.
    The same sweaty sticky job I did today and I can't shower.

Sound!

(and I can shower in work after my shift tomorrow but it means I can't curl my hair because it'll be too soft and it's also crazy aqward to shower in work.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Went to a party, just Sad all night. Wanted to leave, I don't drink so. Just felt like crying or something :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

I slept until three today, then I played skyrim for 8 hours. All I have to show for it is L100 in speechcraft and lockpicking.

Productivity? What's that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I slept until three today, then I played skyrim for 8 hours. All I have to show for it is L100 in speechcraft and lockpicking.

Productivity? What's that?

Mate, that is productivity ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭floutingmaxims

I need to invest in a punchbag of sorts. Pillows don't work.. either does the wall.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Cawcheen wrote: »
    I need to invest in a punchbag of sorts. Pillows don't work.. either does the wall.
    A boyfriend would do :pac:

• Advertisement

True. Volunteers? :p

True. Volunteers? :p
    Me and my big mouth :(
    Hmmmm but I do already have headgear, gloves and a mouthguard.
    And a cup thank christ :pac:

You might need shin guards too. Actually scrap that, a suit of armor just to be on the safe side. I might be in bad form but i'd rather not do anyone an injury and add guilt on to my list of emotions! :pac:

You might need shin guards too. Actually scrap that, a suit of armor just to be on the safe side. I might be in bad form but i'd rather not do anyone an injury and add guilt on to my list of emotions! :pac:
    Hit away. I'm used to it :pac:

Hit away. I'm used to it :pac:

Sound!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

No bouncer on the door in work tonight. Guess who has a lovely lump on the side of his face because of it.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

f0ggy92 wrote: »
    No bouncer on the door in work tonight. Guess who has a lovely lump on the side of his face because of it.:mad:
    Am I allowed to ask where you work?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

An irish fast food chain. I don't like naming names on the internet as it can llead to trouble. :pac:

The only radiator at work is gone. ARE YOU PEOPLE INTENTIONALLY TRYING TO KILL ME?? :mad:

Sooo cosy but I should really get up and get ready for work. Damn nice warm bed making this so difficult.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Hmm so I am drawing to the conclusion its no that I feel sick at night, its after I eat chocolate (which I generally eat at night)...

This better be passing by thing that will not affect me in the slightest at Christmas...

Party went fine, everyone enjoyed my cooking and went away happy, except myself it would seem. Guess there's no respite for us good ol' fashioned emotional screw ups! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

First world problems irritate me... "My essay is too long! :(" Ok? It's only for feckin' TY! D:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

Leftyflip wrote: »
    First world problems irritate me... "My essay is too long! :(" Ok? It's only for feckin' TY! D:

In all fairness I'm in TY and I have a 10 pages work experience report due tomorrow that I haven't started.. Though we dont need to study for anything so 'tis only fair and we cant really complain :p

Indiego wrote: »
    In all fairness I'm in TY and I have a 10 pages work experience report due tomorrow that I haven't started.. Though we dont need to study for anything so 'tis only fair and we cant really complain :p

Plus, what are they going to do if you don't do it? Give you detention? OOooooh the pressure!!!!!! [/sarcasm]

Oh god it's 4pm!! What the hell am I doing???!?!?!!

At this stage I actually think I deserve to repeat the year for being such a lazy **** up. :(

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement