Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭Fbjm

cloud493 wrote: »
    Went to a party, just Sad all night. Wanted to leave, I don't drink so. Just felt like crying or something :(

Who's party, anyone I know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Every time I go to study, something else comes up. Graghhhhhhhhh.

My head is pounding too, it's so sore. I wanna skip the next 6 weeks or so :(:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Came straight from dublin back to college.
    And no-one's home yet.
    It's so quiet.
    And theres a possibility a few of the housepeeps aren't coming up for most of this week, only exams. Bleh.

And another girl is moving out of our house next semester I think coz it's abit..... crazy. I love my house though :P I think it's fackin' brilliant craic haha.

edit: oh and also.... this studying craic.... ya not working...

edit x2: oh and it looks like we didn't just play kings for 3 hours last thursday night as I had previously thought. I, made a fool of myself.....again (but i cant remember it happening so I don't know who to avoid :()

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

And another girl is moving out of our house next semester I think coz it's abit..... crazy. I love my house though :P I think it's fackin' brilliant craic haha.

So far this semester, one girl moved out after about two weeks because she failed the repeats. Another moved out after about four weeks because she wanted to go to Cappa. Three of the girls staying here now are moving out at Xmas... and I've just found out that one of the lads who's gonna be moving in is one of the guys I was living with last year. I do NOT want to live with him again but I've got no bloody choice other than to move out myself, which I can't do because I've just payed 1105euro in rent last week..... so count yourself lucky it's only one of your housemates leaving. :(

edit x2: oh and it looks like we didn't just play kings for 3 hours last thursday night as I had previously thought. I, made a fool of myself.....again (but i cant remember it happening so I don't know who to avoid :()

I usually avoid EVERYONE for a few days after a night where I black out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

It only happens once every few years but I really hate the spate of panic that comes whenever a just-about-full roll of toilet paper falls into the toilet. The job of fetching it out is also unpleasant.

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    So far this semester, one girl moved out after about two weeks because she failed the repeats. Another moved out after about four weeks because she wanted to go to Cappa. Three of the girls staying here now are moving out at Xmas... and I've just found out that one of the lads who's gonna be moving in is one of the guys I was living with last year. I do NOT want to live with him again but I've got no bloody choice other than to move out myself, which I can't do because I've just payed 1105euro in rent last week..... so count yourself lucky it's only one of your housemates leaving. :(

I usually avoid EVERYONE for a few days after a night where I black out.

Where do you live?!?! :confused: That is baaaaaaaad luck. Fair bad luck.
    Ah nah this girl is 1 of two who shall be leaving us this semester. oh well.

Where do you live?!?! :confused: That is baaaaaaaad luck. Fair bad luck.
    Ah nah this girl is 1 of two who shall be leaving us this semester. oh well.

Dromroe. Yeah, really bad luck... feckin' weird courses sending their students on co-op/erasmus/whatever in second year. I'm actually dreading January now if the two lads I think are moving in actually do... :\:\ Lovely lads, but not people you'd want to live with (and I've lived with one of em for a year so I'm qualified to say that :pac: )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

I have a music exam next Saturday, I am completely and utterly screwed for it.
    I NEVER practice.. Im such a lazy ****e..
    I should say Ill practice loads this week, because I really need to, but I just know its not going to happen, because Im so lazy..

Fml im going to fail and I totally could prevent it :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Why do I let myself near the laptop when I'm trying to study....? Ffs I've been here for an hour and I've done nothing except watch this again (for some bizarre reason, it was hard enough to stomach the first time)...

This totally counts as study though :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

What an evil bítch she was! I shouted "that whore!" at the end of it...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

My life is slowly but surely falling apart...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Aoifey! wrote: »

Everyone has those moments :)
    Mines done it about 8 times so far :pac:
    Ride the wave baby :cool:

Making a playlist for tomorrow's radio show and organising my music folder is a great investment of time....... [/kidding myself]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

I know how that feels, just about on the other side of that myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

My ocd for having everything in iTunes perfectly organised is pretty annoying :(

• Advertisement

My ocd for having everything in iTunes perfectly organised is pretty annoying :(

I'm with you on this.... just spent th elast two hours organising stuff.... only added about 150 songs, but had to rename and number a lot of them. :\

I had an entire fücking weekend to get some French study done and all I have to show for it is an über organised folder.

decisions wrote: »
    I had an entire fücking weekend to get some French study done and all I have to show for it is an über organised folder.

An organised folder is important. I spent at least three days leading up to the leaving cert organising my English folder, printing dividers and such. Got an A1. Coincidence? I think not!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Enda Kenny's some freak

Inda's head tilt thing is doing my head in…

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

the poor child. :( hard to believe in 2011 people are still subjected to behaviour like that. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

You know something's wrong when you're watching Tool Academy and it makes you wish you had a boyfriend.

Actually, you know something's wrong when you're watching Tool Academy full stop.

Namlub wrote: »
    You know something's wrong when you're watching Tool Academy and it makes you wish you had a boyfriend.

Actually, you know something's wrong when you're watching Tool Academy full stop.

Got it right the second time :pac:

I always wish I had someone around xmas time. Hate having nobody to fill a stocking for* :(

*Heh :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Got it right the second time :pac:

I always wish I had someone around xmas time. Hate having nobody to fill a stocking for* :(

*Heh :pac:

I won't say no to some free presents... :pac:

I won't say no to some free presents... :pac:

You have a bf :pac:
    I dont think hed appreciate someone else trying to bring you on a weekend away or somethin :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

There is an absolute ásshat in my course that I really really want to hit. He's really involve in the whole occupy dame street thing, and general stuff like that, protesting against the imf and various other things. Yet when he actually drags himself into college he sits there playing on his macbook and iphone.

There's a few of use discussing a trip to Paris that's being planned at the moment in March, which is working out fairly expensive, seeing as we'll be going to a two Michelin star restaurant and other fantastic places. It's working out about €400 for three days for everything including flights and accommodation. It's a completely optional trip during midterm, just if we want to go and this twat is now going mad saying that the college should be supplementing some of the expenses so more people can afford to go. Is this guy actually serious?! I'm pretty sure there's no way in hell DIT will be paying for anyone to eat in a two michelin star restaurant!

Edit: "we need to get precise figures before we go anywhere so, unless we go and skip on all the extras... we should get the class reps to lobby for help. that's supposedly one of the functions of the welfare state - to provide opportunity to people in their institutions like DIT with what they bring in. I suppose that's only for the wealthy now and reserved for trinity and the nui colleges, us in ITs can either put up or shut up. i'm join to have a chat with M about it."

facepalm.jpg?1282626490

I'm gradually convincing myself to tun this into an all-nighter..... but I know if I do I'll be trashed for tomorrow night when I actually need to do an all-nighter.....damn....i've got energy now thanks to some really happy music. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

My eyes are giving out, cant sleep and uber headache. And exams and essays. Damn you college. I love you but I fcuking well hate you at times.

*YYYYYaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnn.* :(

So sweeeepy.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭floutingmaxims

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    *YYYYYaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnn.* :(

So sweeeepy.

Me too :( Gonna retire to bed now me thinks. Get hopefully 4-ish hours of sleep!

• Advertisement

Cawcheen wrote: »
    Me too :( Gonna retire to bed now me thinks. Get hopefully 4-ish hours of sleep!

I just got 3 and a half ish hours.... exam at nine... radio show at 2.... bed at five for another 3-4 hours, then an all nighter of maths study.

I love college. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    There is an absolute ásshat in my course that I really really want to hit. He's really involve in the whole occupy dame street thing, and general stuff like that, protesting against the imf and various other things. Yet when he actually drags himself into college he sits there playing on his macbook and iphone.

There's a few of use discussing a trip to Paris that's being planned at the moment in March, which is working out fairly expensive, seeing as we'll be going to a two Michelin star restaurant and other fantastic places. It's working out about €400 for three days for everything including flights and accommodation. It's a completely optional trip during midterm, just if we want to go and this twat is now going mad saying that the college should be supplementing some of the expenses so more people can afford to go. Is this guy actually serious?! I'm pretty sure there's no way in hell DIT will be paying for anyone to eat in a two michelin star restaurant!

Edit: "we need to get precise figures before we go anywhere so, unless we go and skip on all the extras... we should get the class reps to lobby for help. that's supposedly one of the functions of the welfare state - to provide opportunity to people in their institutions like DIT with what they bring in. I suppose that's only for the wealthy now and reserved for trinity and the nui colleges, us in ITs can either put up or shut up. i'm join to have a chat with M about it."

Oh my god I know somebody exactly like that, except it was only a class organised school trip. Can you just politely tell him if he has so etch problems with it just don't go? That's what we done and had a ball without him :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Feel. Like. Throwing. Up.

At the very least this has got me out of a macbeth quotes test, but bleughhhh :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Well guess who was the drunken mess last night....it may have been me.

Work party means I'm now dreading work gah!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

This has been the fifth all nighter this week. I've worked, and worked, and it's still not all finished. My spirit is quenched :(

I'm never gonna be able to study............ never.

Yay!! Exam went OK, now I never have to do that subject again!!!!

*remembers what course he's doing*
    FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Costings and reflections will be the death of me.

Got a 2h45m practical exam at 3 and I've never felt sicker and more sleep-deprived, literally... it'll be a wonder if I don't throw up :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

Cydoniac wrote: »
    Got a 2h45m practical exam at 3 and I've never felt sicker and more sleep-deprived, literally... it'll be a wonder if I don't throw up :(
    I think everyone's feeling sick this week :( could you get a sick cert to postpone the practical?

RolandIRL wrote: »
    I think everyone's feeling sick this week :( could you get a sick cert to postpone the practical?

Im feeling good :)
    /jinxed myself to get bird flu now

Im tired though :(

RolandIRL wrote: »
    I still have time to. I'm kind of scared about putting it off, but at the same time, I feel dizzy enough that it will affect how I do. Not sure what to do really, have an opportunity to get it through...

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Cydoniac wrote: »

Atleast (If you dont have) longish hair you dont have to worry about hair being in the way and not relying on babywipes to clean it coz you dont have the strength to shower..

Bright side of life mate.. >.<

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

F*ck you Enda Kenny you robbing b*stard....

What do you want next, my liver? The food off my table? The clothes off my back?!

Grrrrrr :mad:

Extra 250quid for registration next year....not catastrophic..... not good either. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

I just want to go somewhere away from school, my family everything! :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

All my notes barely fit into my huge A4 folder, how am I going to get them to fit into my head?

The next 3 weeks will be fun :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

All my notes barely fit into my huge A4 folder, how am I going to get them to fit into my head?

The next 3 weeks will be fun :eek:

Exam time is never fun :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

There seems to be a draught...coming out of my wall :confused: As if I'm not cold enough already!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

****ing Greenpeace and their nuclear antics. These people are a danger to society and need to be locked up...

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement