Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

****ing nintendo I want my free games!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

So some 10yr old sounding girls just pranked me... I hung up this time as I was just very confused in general. If they ring me again, they're getting the most stern talking too that Id say they've ever received in their lives..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

deise_girl wrote: »
    So some 10yr old sounding girls just pranked me... I hung up this time as I was just very confused in general. If they ring me again, they're getting the most stern talking too that Id say they've ever received in their lives..
    Ooooooooooooooooooooooh
    Ooooooooooooooooooh
    :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

..............................when did you become 80?

Grindylow wrote: »
    Ooooooooooooooooooooooh
    Ooooooooooooooooooh
    :P

I was gonna say theyre in for some ****, then I remembered their lil kids(Well Im assuming they are) and probs dont really know any better but like.. No way am I putting up with that for any significant period of time.. Twaz 10 mins ago they rang me now, hmmm

..............................when did you become 80?

Well like, I dunno what else to say :L

Hmmmm...

If they ring me again, Im passing the phone over to.. The Great Chinholio.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Well like, I dunno what else to say :L

Hmmmm...

If they ring me again, Im passing the phone over to.. The Great Chinholio.

How could you pass the phone to me? Youre nowhere near me?
    >_>
    <_<
    Im scared :(

How could you pass the phone to me? Youre nowhere near me?
    >_>
    <_<
    Im scared :(

Pffffftt obviously I set up a base near your house for times of worry like this :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,382 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

Serious motivation fatigue. I've one last major essay and I'm struggling to get anything done.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

The radiator in my room has been leaking (my bed is up against it so I never noticed), and the whole floor underneath it is ruined :( I'm going to have to move out of it for a while, which is awkward... I can sleep on the couch or indeed stay at home, and it will only be for a little while so it's not that bad. And none of my stuff was affected. But it is soooo annoying! And my room was unbelievably messy when the plumber came in (I didn't know he was coming, my housemate rang him for something else, and then he noticed there was a leak somewhere). Verrrry embarrassing >.<

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

I could have started this essay any time, but of course I decided it'd be a much better idea to leave til the night before it's due. Actually don't know how I'm gonna get this done in time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭musical.x

Aoifey! wrote: »
    I could have started this essay any time, but of course I decided it'd be a much better idea to leave til the night before it's due. Actually don't know how I'm gonna get this done in time.
    how long is it?:)

musical.x wrote: »
    how long is it?:)

2000 words, which wouldn't be too bad if I had any idea what I was writing about :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

2000 words, which wouldn't be too bad if I had any idea what I was writing about :/

'Curriculum can be defined as ‘the story we tell our children about the good life’. What does this mean? Critically evaluate ‘the story’ that is currently being told to Irish post-primary students, using examples from both the official and hidden curriculum where possible.'

I've another 1200 words to go....ugh

:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Ha! Just sorting through the pile of A4 sheets that constitutes my notes from the semester.... yeah.... I definitely deserve to fail.... :pac:

• Advertisement

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    'Curriculum can be defined as ‘the story we tell our children about the good life’. What does this mean? Critically evaluate ‘the story’ that is currently being told to Irish post-primary students, using examples from both the official and hidden curriculum where possible.'

I've another 1200 words to go....ugh

:(

" "Educators need to watch the children they work with keeping open minds & responding with sensitivity and respect to what they see"

Discuss with reference to the role assessment in early childhood."

Don't even know where to start.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

first thursday not going out, in like....ages.

So...so...bored.
    You'd think I'd study but nope. IM SO UNMOTIVATED.

WHERE ARE YOU MOTIVATION? WHERE ARE YOU?

And yet I still haven't started it...

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭DoBhrionn

Shut the fcuk up, stop talking!!
    Come back to me when you don't drone on and on in the mono tone voice of yours. It gets so boring to hold a conversation for long periods of time...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Gets sick coming up to exams...:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

RolandIRL wrote: »
    is yours part of a physics or maths physics course?

exam was today. it actually went better than expected. Didn't get it finished but nailed two questions out of three perfectly (ran out of time)
    i *may* have just assumed some things to suit my answer but sure the lecturer won't mind >_>

Physics, I think the exam will be OK! Glad yours was fine!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

Conor108 wrote: »
    Physics, I think the exam will be OK! Glad yours was fine!

physics? pah *looks down from maths physics throne* :pac:

My friend has said that people who do MP are just physicists who don't like lab work...very apt in my case :D

g'luck in yours as well. If you need a hand, i think i still have my notes on the physics side of it somewhere. Most of it is similar enough anyway to the maths part, i'd say.
    Unless you're 4th year ofc, then you're too advanced for me :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭Fbjm

Cydoniac wrote: »
    Just don't do what I did and buy a printer without the USB cable...

Or worse yet, a printer which is so old, the new cartridges won't fit into it! Honestly Lexmark 720, you used to be cool. :mad:

So...so...bored.

You in maynooth too? I went out but just for the pre drinks :U I just can't stay in on a thursday, not when everyone's out liven' it up! :cool:

So...so...bored.

You in maynooth too? I went out but just for the pre drinks :U I just can't stay in on a thursday, not when everyone's out livin' it up! :cool:

Step one: log off boards. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

A half six start awaits me tomorrow. Considering I fail to function properly with seven or eight hours sleep tomorrow does not bode well.

I CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT MY AVATAR LOOKS LIKE.

This results in me not knowing which posts are mine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Only just finished and I'm coming up short. But I dont give a fiddlers f*ck at this stage!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

What is up with bus drivers who are still at the stop but stuck in traffic, but won't let more people on? The bus isn't near full and lights are still red! Don't be a dick.

• Advertisement

I CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT MY AVATAR LOOKS LIKE.

This results in me not knowing which posts are mine.

Does the username not give it away? :confused::confused:

Ugh.... so unmotivated it's not funny.... I came into the CSIS to do some study, but so far all I've done is sit around on boards, and lust after the pizza I'm gonna order when I leave here at 8pm........

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

I've been waiting fifty minutes for a bus that should've been here forty minutes ago. And I'm freezing. Gonna die guys..

And I took down my hood because so many people were giving me looks. They either didn't like it or I look funny today.. It's only a hood guyyyys :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Throbbing pain in my head :(

ARRRRGGGGHHHHHH F*CK!!!!!

That is all. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I've spent the last two days in the library and have gotten fúck all work done. It's on of those so close yet so far situations. I just need to get this last little bit done then study for my exam on Monday, and on Thursday I'm free for Christmas.

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Does the username not give it away? :confused::confused:

Ugh.... so unmotivated it's not funny.... I came into the CSIS to do some study, but so far all I've done is sit around on boards, and lust after the pizza I'm gonna order when I leave here at 8pm........

I scroll through boards way too quick for that.. I recognise users by their images and then read the interesting ones posts...

Double post but this is so arrgh worthy..

PS3's require so much updating it's ridiculous!

First it was like "yo bro wanna join PSN?" and I was like "sure thanks." Then it goes "sozz bro you can't you need to update me" so I was like "cool bro, go ahead.".

Then it updated itself and I was like "nice one bro". Then I put in the game I wanted to play and it goes "We need to install this to let you play man, soz about that.." and I was like "sure...". Anyway it installed and I was like yay I'm finally gonna be allowed to play this.

No.

"Soz bro we need to update the game for you.. twice.."

PS3 1 Noel 0

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

PS3 4 Noel 0

FYP :)

FYP :)

Make it

PS3 50000 Noel -10000

It's 11% complete of 200%.. fml

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭jorges

Wow, I really shouldn't have left all the studying this late.. Just hope I manage to get a pass. :o
    Next semester, it will be different. IT WILL.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

****, ****, **** and darn it.

That is all.

I scroll through boards way too quick for that.. I recognise users by their images and then read the interesting ones posts...

I guess you don't read mine then cos I've no image....

*sad panda*

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    I guess you don't read mine then cos I've no image....

*sad panda*

Username too my friend! Username!

On an arrgh note..

I'm still installing stuff....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

Double post but this is so arrgh worthy..

PS3's require so much updating it's ridiculous!

First it was like "yo bro wanna join PSN?" and I was like "sure thanks." Then it goes "sozz bro you can't you need to update me" so I was like "cool bro, go ahead.".

Then it updated itself and I was like "nice one bro". Then I put in the game I wanted to play and it goes "We need to install this to let you play man, soz about that.." and I was like "sure...". Anyway it installed and I was like yay I'm finally gonna be allowed to play this.

No.

"Soz bro we need to update the game for you.. twice.."

PS3 1 Noel 0
    You could always get a Wii were games cant even get updated or installed and Nintendo updates the console once a year with no new features. PS3s r klas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I appear to have been chewing the inside of my cheek in my sleep. Either that or my wisdom teeth are growing again.

Whatever it is all I know is I have a bit cut/hole painful thing in my mouth. :(

• Advertisement

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    I appear to have been chewing the inside of my cheek in my sleep. Either that or my wisdom teeth are growing again.

Whatever it is all I know is I have a bit cut/hole painful thing in my mouth. :(

2:18 :pac: :pac: :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Woke up at 5 this evening...regret sleeping my day away :(

Damn, lost the ball for my belly bar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Work due for Monday:
    - 1500 word report on Disability affecting the built environment. Printed.
    - Powerpoint presentation on Bulk, Young's, and Shear moduli.
    - MathCAD thing on aforementioned topic, plus hooke's law and a bunch of other stuff.
    - A load of probability questions.
    - 6 pointless spreadsheets which account for 20% of my computing grade.
    - Chemistry lab book to be completed.
    - An uncounted number of component projections.

And all this was piled on me in three days.
    I'll have to come into college tomorrow to do the mathCAD, as I don't have it on any of my home computers.

All Sleep deferred until Monday night. Goodbye weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Turns out my room is in a good bit more of a state than I thought. One of my textbooks was totally destroyed, and a good few pairs of shoes are soaked through, not to mention a ridiculous amount of clothes. Arrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh!! I wish I had have noticed the leak sooner :(

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement