Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Whoever put the mocks on at the same time as the HPAT, thanks for nothing.
    My mocks were straight after my HPAT. I pretty much completely ignored them, and didn't do great, but I didn't care. Relax before the HPAT.

Obey QueenOfLeon. O_O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Ally7

That's so **** that your mocks are on the same time as the HPAT, I'm lucky mine will be over before midterm so I can work away all midterm at prep for the HPAT then! But definitely concentrate more on the HPAT, mocks mean nothing at the end of the day!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

today has been a horrible day. Car is out of petroleum so i cant go driving.
    Im tired as fcuk for the past few days even though I got 15hours sleep last night and well today is the slowest day of my life. also the inter net is being a bitch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Internets down at home, not even mobile internet will work since the reception is so bad. Only getting signal now because I'm near a town. Stupid wind -_-

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Stupid rain keeps knocking out our Satellite coverage.... when your man moved the dish the last time we were building he mustn't've aligned it right or something 'cos now every shower of rain leads to no picture for ages. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Agh my eyes, what the hell have they done to gmail? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

So I've had a savings account in the credit union forever, and it turns out that they've been taking money out of it as 'debt insurance' without ever notifying me or asking for my consent. I had less than 200 euro in the account anyway, and they took 20 from it in October and another 20 on new year's day, so there was 160 left when I closed my account with them today. What the actual fuck, how is that acceptable or even legal?

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    Agh my eyes, what the hell have they done to gmail? :(

What do you mean. Gmail looks normal to me.

What do you mean. Gmail looks normal to me.

Just you wait, it'll change for you.

New_Gmail_Theme.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

New_Gmail_Theme.png

Mines been like that for ageeessss :o
    I kinda like it tbh :P

• Advertisement

:D Oh that. I've has that for a year now. Its epic in my opinion. I had it when it was only a template. :pac:
    Put a background on it. looks Quiet nice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Namlub wrote: »
    So I've had a savings account in the credit union forever, and it turns out that they've been taking money out of it as 'debt insurance' without ever notifying me or asking for my consent. I had less than 200 euro in the account anyway, and they took 20 from it in October and another 20 on new year's day, so there was 160 left when I closed my account with them today. What the actual fuck, how is that acceptable or even legal?

That sorta siht always happens with me and the bank.
    I'd have 50 at the start of the week that my mam puts into my account for me.
    I'd take 20 out one night and maybe another 20 out another night.
    And then on the friday when I'd be dying for a hot chicken roll or something I'd go to the ATM for my last 10 and id have no money in my account coz the bank decide it'd be fun to take my money off me for something stupid!!!

It's happened like twice this year and I've been left without money for hangover food and a bus home :(

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭TheRealSquishy

Little sister has to go to hospital again tomorrow and the boyfriend decided to break up with her a few minutes ago. Little prick better hope I don't see him for a long long time. I know there's 2 sides to every story but surely you'de have the decency to wait until someone can actually breathe to tell them that.

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

My body just cannot handle painkillers anymore. Puke city.

That's odd.... I've had an account with them for about 18 years and AFAIK they've never taken anything.... but I'm sure they wouldn't take it without cause, check the terms and conditions you signed up to when you opened the account, it's probably similar to that debt protection thing on mortgages that you're automatically paying unless you opt out of it.

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    That's odd.... I've had an account with them for about 18 years and AFAIK they've never taken anything.... but I'm sure they wouldn't take it without cause, check the terms and conditions you signed up to when you opened the account, it's probably similar to that debt protection thing on mortgages that you're automatically paying unless you opt out of it.

They only started doing it in the last four years wuthout notifyinge though, and I'm not sure I could have even consented if I had the option because I was a minor. When I finally got them to give me a statement there were just a load of 20 euro deductions at random intervals with actual details so it makes it look like they're trying to make it as inconspicuous as possible. Meh I'm just glad they don't have my money anymore...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

They only started doing it in the last four years wuthout notifyinge though, and I'm not sure I could have even consented if I had the option because I was a minor. When I finally got them to give me a statement there were just a load of 20 euro deductions at random intervals with actual details so it makes it look like they're trying to make it as inconspicuous as possible. Meh I'm just glad they don't have my money anymore...

Did you actually ask for details about them?

Did you actually ask for details about them?

Like I said, it was 'debt insurance' and they told me it's automatically taken out of accounts over 100 euro

Like I said, it was 'debt insurance' and they told me it's automatically taken out of accounts over 100 euro

Sounds very strange. Ive thousands in the Credit Union and have seen anything like that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Sounds very strange. Ive thousands in the Credit Union and have seen anything like that
    Hey ;)

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Hey ;)

Shush. Its for my new car and when I get to travel (finally :pac:)

Hmm.... that really is weird. I get annual statements and there've been no such deductions.... definitely gonna double check now though.

Uggghhhh my cold is getting steadily worse... runny nose and constant sneezing = not a happy bunny.

I just checked the new dart fares. If I ever buy a day return ticket it is going to cost me €8.70. A full €3.50 for one extra stop. I cannot comprehend Irishrail's justification for this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

I just checked the new dart fares. If I ever buy a day return ticket it is going to cost me €8.70. A full €3.50 for one extra stop. I cannot comprehend Irishrail's justification for this.

It's 3.50€ for every stop after Kilcoole. It's actually cheaper to get the bus three times than get the train from Arklow to Dublin.

It's 3.50€ for every stop after Kilcoole. It's actually cheaper to get the bus three times than get the train from Arklow to Dublin.

At least there's buses more regularly. If I'm not travelling at rush hour, my only option is the dart, or two buses which works out just as expensive. I can't wait to move out of this shíthole.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,025 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Its gonna cost me an extra 30 cent ecery time I get the bus to college from heuston. Doesn't seem like much but that's an extra few euro every month.

Its gonna cost me an extra 30 cent ecery time I get the bus to college from heuston. Doesn't seem like much but that's an extra few euro every month.

Oh I know its madness. If I decide to get the buses to town it's going to cost me €10.60.

Hopefully the student monthly/weekly tickets haven't increased too much, I can't find any info anywhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

:(

Silence is all that can describe this day[Yesterday]. Yesterday, is in my opinion the weirdest day ever. I literally feel sick. I only go like this when i know something wrong is about to happened. Ive been 'depressed' all day. Haven't spoken to anyone. Lived on this computer. I dont like it one bit. Barely eaten anything have become a personal hygienist on myself. Every little smell or taste is killing me. :(

Converted to yesterday as its now past midnight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

my bestie's turned 18 today :(
    So now who am I supposed to moan about being underage with for the next 2 months?!?!

• Advertisement

my bestie's turned 18 today :(
    So now who am I supposed to moan about being underage with for the next 2 months?!?!

Dont worry 2months will be here in no time. on the other hand im only getting older:( but im still la teenage till 23. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Indiego wrote: »

I've had it the new way for months, I love it! The background on it changes depending on what time of day it is...I think there's about 4 or 5 changes throughout the day until it gets to the night time scene, its brilliant! :D

I've had it the new way for months, I love it! The background on it changes depending on what time of day it is...I think there's about 4 or 5 changes throughout the day until it gets to the night time scene, its brilliant! :D

Thats if you have a certain background. I have the mountains. changes every time i log on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Indiego wrote: »

I don't think I've ever seen any of them except nighttime one :l

I must love making enemies or love making an ass out of myself. Sucks really. For once I would like to change. For 2012 I would like to throw my past away. I would like to pass my exams. I would like to study. I would like to correct my spelling. It's quiet sad at the end of the day the only place I feel safe is listening to music. Not being able to open my mouth and say stupid things....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Alcohol, why you be so evil? :(

Also... Gorby's in Cork; Breeding creeps since the Brog decided to open it...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

I think I have tonsilitus or a swollen throat glands thing or SOMETHING it hurts to talk and eat. They're the only two things I ever do. I need a doctor..

Alcohol, why you be so evil? :(

Also... Gorby's in Cork; Breeding creeps since the Brog decided to open it...
    me%20gusta%20mucho%20creepy.png
    Only ever been in there once and it did have that vibe alright :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭ohthebaby

Dublin Bus is a ****ing joke. Jesus let me back to a country where they can actually manage efficient public transport.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

The weather is so bad, I'm starting to get cabin fever.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

I get through four entire months of school without getting sick, and then get sick the last week of the holidays instead. This is a sign that my immune system hates me.

The weather is so bad, I'm starting to get cabin fever.

I'm escaping this cabin at long last! :D Longest two weeks evar! Finally will be back in limerick tonight! :D

Oh.....this cold is pissing me off....and a serious bout of indigestion after the takeaway yesterday....bleurgh!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Just avoided causing a huge traffic accident.I dont know how I managed it but I was convinced I saw my light go red so I drove out but there were 5 other lanes of traffic going and I pretty much just shot out in front of them.I really dont know how I did it.

I'm bricking it now,the whole drive home from town I was shaking and freaking out.I'm such a bad driver.

Just avoided causing a huge traffic accident.I dont know how I managed it but I was convinced I saw my light go red so I drove out but there were 5 other lanes of traffic going and I pretty much just shot out in front of them.I really dont know how I did it.

I'm bricking it now,the whole drive home from town I was shaking and freaking out.I'm such a bad driver.

Well youre looking for green here :pac:
    Really though we all make stupid mistakes in the early days :)

The amount of people who think 'boringest' is a word actually worries me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

The amount of people who think 'boringest' is a word actually worries me

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Well youre looking for green here :pac:
    Really though we all make stupid mistakes in the early days :)

Shh I meant red.Really I'd swear on my life that I saw it go green.Knowing me I was staring at the pedestrian lights or something and couldn't see the shape because of the rain :o

Shh I meant red.Really I'd swear on my life that I saw it go green.Knowing me I was staring at the pedestrian lights or something and couldn't see the shape because of the rain :o

Someone done that in front of me at traffic lights only last week.
    Green man came on and they drove off :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

I need to stop spending so much money :/ I swear, from now on I am not spending a cent on unnecessary items for the next month. If I can do it for a month, it'll make it easier to keep doing it from then on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,382 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

College work is already piling up and I haven't even lectures yet.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement