Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Fcuk my life.... how is it that at 12:00midnight I was relatively happy, and at 12:15 I was curled up in my duvet depressed as fcuk? Then to cap of the sh1t heap was the lovely results I got. Fantastic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭RHunce

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    My results are shockin'..

As were mine, A's and B's but I fúcking failed first semester education, who does that? Wish the lectures hadn't been at 9am on a Monday :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Sick all week :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

I Need a photographer. RAWR! Im so jealous. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Surely, of all places, a post office should sell proper envelopes? Not tiny wee things that wouldn't even fit a postcard? Also, some cyclist dick had the temerity to ring his bell at me earlier, when he was behind me on the pavement and wanted to get by. He shouldn't have been on the pavement, or at least he should have had the decency to just wait for an opening and respect, unlike him, my adherence to the rules of the road. Fecking maverick cyclists.

Leaving the house is always a bad idea.

Surely, of all places, a post office should sell proper envelopes? Not tiny wee things that wouldn't even fit a postcard? Also, some cyclist dick had the temerity to ring his bell at me earlier, when he was behind me on the pavement and wanted to get by. He shouldn't have been on the pavement, or at least he should have had the decency to just wait for an opening and respect, unlike him, my adherence to the rules of the road. Fecking maverick cyclists.

Leaving the house is always a bad idea.

One has to ask... why would you need an envelope for a postcard..... :confused::confused::confused::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    One has to ask... why would you need an envelope for a postcard..... :confused::confused::confused::confused:

I didn't mean to suggest I needed an envelope for a postcard, I just said postcard to convey how small the envelopes were. But yes, that's a rather flawed description now that you mention it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

If you don't put your postcards in envelopes, people working in the post office will read them. And by people, I mean me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Sooooo, my oven is now covered in marshmallows...they exploded!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

Terrible erg time. waaaaaaah :(

• Advertisement

Sooooo, my oven is now covered in marshmallows...they exploded!

Is it eatable?:pac:

Is it eatable?:pac:

Noooo :pac: Its all sticky and black now :(

Noooo :pac: Its all sticky and black now :(

Aww. :( sorry for your loss of food.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

So my 13 year old sister told me today that a lad in her year asked her did she know a "soccy" (you get the picture...) and she was like "ya she's my sister, why?" and this 12 year old was like "oh.. it's just that she came 6th in my top fans on facebook and I'm not friends with her on it and don't know who she is???"

GAH, I looked at his page like twice, 3 times tops!! wtf, Makes me look like some creep....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

So my 13 year old sister told me today that a lad in her year asked her did she know a "soccy" (you get the picture...) and she was like "ya she's my sister, why?" and this 12 year old was like "oh.. it's just that she came 6th in my top fans on facebook and I'm not friends with her on it and don't know who she is???"

GAH, I looked at his page like twice, 3 times tops!! wtf, Makes me look like some creep....

Why were you looking at his page once?.........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Why were you looking at his page once?.........

coz he's going out with my sister's friend (lawl.. oh, young love) and when they write to each other it's hilarious to read. ALRIGHT?!!? I'M NOT WEIRD.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I thought you were supposed to be 13 to have a Facebook profile. If the kids have started to invade, then it's time for a Bebo-esque exodus!

I thought you were supposed to be 13 to have a Facebook profile. If the kids have started to invade, then it's time for a Bebo-esque exodus!

To Google Plus!!!!!!
    ...........................please?

To Google Plus!!!!!!

No! Back to Bebo! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

To Google Plus!!!!!!

Oh God yes. I've been waiting for one of my friends to suggest this.

Oh God yes. I've been waiting for one of my friends to suggest this.

It makes me sad seeing how barren it is :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Wait. Is facebook starting to show people that you've looked at their profile a lot?

fckthat.jpg

Lawliet wrote: »
    Wait. Is facebook starting to show people that you've looked at their profile a lot?

fckthat.jpg

Dont think so. Think its just one of them apps that makes a random list.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Think its just one of them apps that makes a random list.

It must pull the data from somewhere though, otherwise you'd be getting Muhammed Al-Obadi and Chong Lee Hun visiting your profile daily.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

And Soccy said she wasn't friends with him so it must be kinda accurate :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I should be going out to a class party tonight, but as usual I'm working. As much as I love my job, I hate that the fact I'm working so much lately and have next to no social life at the time when I'm meant to be out loads. I'm definitely going to cut back to 2, 3 days a week max.

I also burnt my hand and wrist fairly badly in work today.

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    I also burnt my hand and wrist fairly badly in work today.

O_O
    Youre gonna be stump lady by your mid twenties :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

O_O
    Youre gonna be stump lady by your mid twenties :pac:

I knew I should have done what they said and taken a picture of my hands when I started to have a comparison. So many scars already and I'm only five months in!

Each one is like a medal, worn with pride >.>

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Why do I leave absolutely everything til the last possible second?!

Aoifey! wrote: »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Procrastination
    :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Do what I do and download the song of the Irish poem whose notes you're meant to be learning, and half-listen to it while amusing yourself on the internet >.> ...barely feels like procrastination. :p

It's always nice to be sitting watching the news and then suddenly being able to hear people in the next room having sex.

Love to live somewhere I don't have to hear drunks nearly every ****ing night :-\

Love to live somewhere I don't have to hear drunks nearly every ****ing night :-\

I'd just love to live somewhere that doesn't either have slobs who don't clean up their sh1t, or idiots who do stupid sh1t like leave three rings of the hob on and switch it off at the wall, so that when i switched it back on to use the oven, the three rings were roasting hot by the time I realised it.... thank christ i didn't trip and have to grab onto something...

God I wanna get a place on my own in the relatively near future... [/being-anti-social-dickhead]

Agreed, between the music from Dignity and people screaming outside I probably wouldn't be able to get an early night if I tried.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

To Google Plus!!!!!!

If anyone wants to add me on Google+, either search my posts to find my name (it's definitely there in a few of them) or PM me for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭ohthebaby

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    It's always nice to be sitting watching the news and then suddenly being able to hear people in the next room having sex.

Welcome to my world like 5 times a week. Really, they need to learn to be a little bit more quiet. It's disgusting. They sound like animals.

Agreed, between the music from Dignity and people screaming outside I probably wouldn't be able to get an early night if I tried.

Id love to know what it was about last night. Must have been graduations or something but it just never stopped :/

Id love to know what it was about last night. Must have been graduations or something but it just never stopped :/

I think graduations were a couple of weeks ago. Could just be cause it's the first week back to college, everywhere was packed Monday.

I think graduations were a couple of weeks ago. Could just be cause it's the first week back to college, everywhere was packed Monday.

Ah. And the 1st friday to miss classes.
    God I hate students :/

• Advertisement

Ah. And the 1st friday to miss classes.
    God I hate students :/

Heeey, students are cool :(

Heeey, students are cool :(

They just think they are. Its a slightly less irritating version of the duck face = sexy look theory :pac:
    I realised the truth about students so I dropped out............thats my story and im sticking to it >_> (and I liked my bed too much)

I keep waking up late :mad:

They just think they are. Its a slightly less irritating version of the duck face = sexy look theory :pac:
    I realised the truth about students so I dropped out............thats my story and im sticking to it >_> (and I liked my bed too much)

You love us really, don't lie! You secret go to the Foundry every Wednesday, don't you? :pac:

I have that problem too, my results shall prove it :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Awkward moment of the week:

Me: "God, this lab is such a waste of time."
    *Lab leader person slinks up from behind me*
    "Mr. Jumpguy...did you do that graph?"
    (I had the graph done but my lab bud closed it)
    "Yeah, it was just closed though"
    "I want to see it"

*facepalm* Between being consistently 5 minutes late last semester and now this, she's gonna make my life hell in these labs...

You love us really, don't lie! You secret go to the Foundry every Wednesday, don't you? :pac:

I have that problem too, my results shall prove it :/

Ive been in the foundry once since it opened.
    I got very confused and scared at getting back 7 change from 10 for Morgan & Coke. Then I realised I hate the place (I was also quite inebriated)

Ive been in the foundry once since it opened.
    I got very confused and scared at getting back 7 change from 10 for Morgan & Coke. Then I realised I hate the place (I was also quite inebriated)

All the college people always want to go there so I have to, I'd take downstairs in Masons over there any day.

All the college people always want to go there so I have to, I'd take downstairs in Masons over there any day.

Wouldnt touch Masons with a barge pole. Kids and scum topped off with scummy kids. Bad vibes man....bad vibes :(

Wouldnt touch Masons with a barge pole. Kids and scum topped off with scummy kids. Bad vibes man....bad vibes :(

Better than Harveys anyway :p

• Advertisement

Better than Harveys anyway :p

Also a kip :pac:
    I think i'll stick with my quiet pub and slightly staggering home avoiding all the half 2 hullabaloo!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement