Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

So lads, many of you may have known about the pair of shoes Ive been stalking online for the past few days. Decided last night after 1am Id just bite the bullet and get them tomorrow(today) and then went online after 10am. And.... SOLD OUT.
    The moment of sadness and terror will never leave me I tells yee. For over an hour I was lost, alone in this world.
    Then...
    GO TOBANN, Chuaigh me ar ais ar an suiomh agussss They were back online for some bizare reason. So I defeated all the odds and ordered, and went back to check to see had they many, and it was out of stock again.
    I, I think I just witnessed a Christmas miracle <3

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Had a really good night sitting in dancing and doing silly stuff with my boyfriend :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

Ah, last essay done. Now all I need is a marching band to walk on my back and my nervous tension might subside.

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

Only mere days until this hell is over.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Neewbie_noob

Saw a Garda telling off a cyclist for going through a red light onto my path ... finally justice :D Cyclists seem to think they are immune to the ROTR. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Saw a Garda telling off a cyclist for going through a red light onto my path ... finally justice :D Cyclists seem to think they are immune to the ROTR. :D

I cycle everyday and I hate cyclists who do that, Even if they think they're immune to the ROTR they're definitely not immune to the car/van that could come driving through the junction and hit them.

Got part of a project working in about 10 minutes which I spend about 7 days trying to fix last week :D

One of my best friends that I don't get to see as often as I'd like is bringing me on the carousel and for lunch/dinner/McDonalds later :) I'm so excited!

Aoifey! wrote: »
    One of my best friends that I don't get to see as often as I'd like is bringing me on the carousel and for lunch/dinner/McDonalds later :) I'm so excited!

IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!!

I HAVE PASSED PHARM CHEM AND PHYSIOLOGY. Only Pharmaceutics left. SO HAPPY :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Such a stressful week, but I'm finished! Looking forward to some free time and Christmas shopping!
    Also I had my first golden semester!

Lawliet wrote: »
    Such a stressful week, but I'm finished! Looking forward to some free time and Christmas shopping!
    Also I had my first golden semester!

Golden semester? :eek: I didn't know such a thing existed. Well done.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

I meant to say this yesterday but better late than never I suppose......

All you can eat Chinese was surprisingly good, incuding the duck in plum sauce which I was pleasantly surprised by.
    Equally as good was the Kris Kindle present swapping even though the one person who couldn't turn up had my present. I love my replacement present so much though. Now I just have to find some money to put into it........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Aoifey! wrote: »
    Golden semester? :eek: I didn't know such a thing existed. Well done.
    Yeah me neither. I'd like to thank my immune system for pulling its shit together, my lecturers for not having too many nine o'clock starts, and my department for making us sign in to everything, couldn't have done it without you guys!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I'm collecting my puppy in the morning!!!! (Well he's over a year but compared to our other one he's a puppy!)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

Just bought tickets for me and my friend for Two Door Cinema Club! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Cakes. wrote: »
    Just bought tickets for me and my friend for Two Door Cinema Club! :D

OMG I love Two Door Cinema Club!!:eek: Where are they playing?

_meehan_ wrote: »
    OMG I love Two Door Cinema Club!!:eek: Where are they playing?

The O2 in January!

Getting mentioned in the Jizzler nominations has genuinely made my day. #class

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

So this is henry the latest addition to our family.

598515_3895354472151_1054774956_n.jpg

Him and Jake are getting on well!

59351_3895346991964_429651840_n.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    So this is henry the latest addition to our family.

CUTENESS <3

I WANT!

I WAAAAAAAAAANT!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭anirishlad

Cakes. wrote: »

The O2 in January!
    I'm seeing them too :D can't wait!

1 exam down, 2 to go, and it went much better than expected :) Hopefully I pass now.

And I have all bar 1 Christmas present bought, why are teenagers so hard to buy for?! When I ask what she wants all I get it "I like everything", which is no help at all. Now I see why my mother used to give out about how hard is was to buy me presents a few years ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Semester dowwwwn. I must say, over the last few months it feels like everything's fallen into place in life. I can't help but feel remarkably lucky and somewhat humbled that I should be so. This is totally the happy, dull part of the biography, for those taking notes so they'll be first to publish and have a restraining order handed to them make millions.

A great end to a year that had it's hiccups but mostly just trended ever-upwards. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

jumpguy wrote: »
    Semester dowwwwn. I must say, over the last few months it feels like everything's fallen into place in life. I can't help but feel remarkably lucky and somewhat humbled that I should be so. This is totally the happy, dull part of the biography, for those taking notes so they'll be first to publish and have a restraining order handed to them make millions.

A great end to a year that had it's hiccups but mostly just trended ever-upwards. :)

missed you hunny xo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

anirishlad wrote: »

Me too :D should be good! :D

anirishlad wrote: »

Wooo! You have to meet me this time >.>

Camera for Christmas- VERY excited. Photos will be taken! Just a basic one but I'm super happy :)

Done all my exams :D

If I don't fail any these'll be the last exams I ever do it college, how weird is that?! I don't wanna grow up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Precious flower

Mammy bought me lovely cosy slippers that were originally supposed to be one of my Christmas presents but she forgot about them after wrapping all the other presents and then didn't feel like wrapping the slippers! :pac: Just as well my other slippers are falling apart! Feet are all lovely and warm now! :D Last exam Friday as well and then I'm free!:)

Just home from seeing the Hobbit in 3D- already so excited for the next two. B)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,014 ✭✭✭marko93

Someone over in the NUIM forum reminded me of this, oh how I laughed.

The Boards Matchmaking thing hahaha

Username
    Jackobyte
    SarahBeep!
    The Great Chinholio
    _meehan_
    Pigwidgeon
    wnolan1992
    Colm!
    PseudoFamous
    Insect Overlord
    Lawliet
    IHeartChemistry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Just remembered this song but couldn't remember the name of it. Then I found it. Yeah!

WE SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE

WE SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE

Still 12 hours to go...

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Still 12 hours to go...

Never.

Getting added to the Facebook group- class.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Best Christmas present ever: My first job.

AAAAAHHH!! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

Ed Sheeran in January, John Green in February, We Are The In Crowd & NeverShoutNever in May. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

I now have one of these:

Samsung-Galaxy-Ace-2.jpg

My boyfriend is the best! :D This is the first smartphone I've had (late to the game, I know...), browsing boards on a train is such a luxury...:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

Ah life isn't that bad. Lucky to be alive like, a good kick up the hóle is good to put stuff into perspective

So, so glad I didn't stay for the whole 12 Pubs. There was a battle of Milton-esque epicness to decide whether I would stay on or not last night. Now I can enjoy my dinner, instead of telling everyone I have a bad headache and spooning it secretively into my shirt when no-one's looking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Found a good alternative for this wrapping malarkey:
    Wrapping = turning shopping bags inside out to hide gifts point of origin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Palytoxin

Found a good alternative for this wrapping malarkey:
    Instead of folding up the ends of the paper, most of the time I just twist them up so it looks sort of like a Christmas cracker, then lap sellotape around it. Works well for anything you can get into the right shape, not great for books and the like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Whatsernamex33

Loving my boyfriend for the necklace and candyfloss maker he gave me for Christmas. It's keeping me entertained. :D

Designing some cards while listening to one of my favourite albums on vinyl, all thanks to a special lady. Merry Christmas everyone!

• Advertisement

Wrapped my presents in under 3 minutes flat. Like a boss.

Happy Christmas, etc.

MERRY CHRISTMAS FRIENDS

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

My Christmas Eve was so nice (even though I was working, <3 everyone there) and Christmas Day will hopefully continue in the same way and my friends have stopped their shenanigans and are being good, reliable people once more which is good. I've said it before but my life would be close to superb at the moment if I could just get ID. And reap the benefits of studying for the next week and a half after Christmas without actually studying. But yeah, overall, s'all good. :D

I love Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!

• Advertisement
Advertisement