Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭HandsomeDivil

I sometimes get cranky when I'm tired but if I'm really really tired I just get really hyper. Which is how I'm feeling now. Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭swapple

Got free naaaaaan bread today (the lovely fellow in the take-away didn't think it was "up to scratch"). I do lurve free food!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Rascal Flatts in the Olympia? Can I get a "hells yeah"?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Been rather homesick this week (probably 'coz I'm all alone in the college house atm).
    Looking forward to going home this weekend :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,014 ✭✭✭marko93

Survived another night in Maynooth. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭tr0llface

got off school early today :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

marko93 wrote: »
    Survived another night in Maynooth. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH :D

How'd you mean??
    Is Maynooth dangerous/boring or something? O:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

I've been so busy with work placement I haven't had time to post but it went great, I love it. The little boy I've been observing hasn't got much speech but he's always running around making noises and singing, he's adorable. I got the besta cuddles off him him when I was tickling him - proof all Autistic children aren't afraid of people touching them as a lot people think.

Next week I start doing some of his programs with him, I can't wait. Looking forward to the next 11 weeks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Precious flower

Up very early (for me) today, feels good!:) Also, where is my snow!?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,014 ✭✭✭marko93

deise_girl wrote: »
    How'd you mean??
    Is Maynooth dangerous/boring or something? O:

Don't live in Maynooth, so have to get a Taxi back home. Also, doing that when highly intoxicated isn't as easy as it looks :p

Like, 12 Cans of Gallahad for €8, Dangerous stuff.

To answer your question, Maynooth isn't dangerous at all. Tis a lovely town and it's banter galore.

• Advertisement

Getting myself ready to actually do things today, check my email. MY ONLY LECTURE TODAY IS CANCELLED. Oh, thank God.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    Getting myself ready to actually do things today, check my email. MY ONLY LECTURE TODAY IS CANCELLED. Oh, thank God.

I had similar wonderful news! I'm meant to have a double psychology lecture at 4, and it's cancelled, meaning more time to get rid of manky English essay!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Thank you, I would totally not have checked my email!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

We got like six inches of snow. It's so pretty. :)

One of the best things about living here is the view. Add snow to that, and it's just like a friggin' postcard. Wish I had a decent camera. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    We got like six inches of snow. It's so pretty. :)
    My yah is that we didn't get snow! Walking to college is bad enough these days, I don't need more obstacles :pac:

Lawliet wrote: »
    My yah is that we didn't get snow! Walking to college is bad enough these days, I don't need more obstacles :pac:

TBH, I was close to posting in argh bitching about how the snow will probably delay me going back to Limerick even further, but I decided to be positive for once. :P

Since it's fairly cold, the mother made soup and it's lovely!:D God I love soup, yummy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
    heheheheheheheheheheheheheheh
    hehehehehehehe
    hehehehehehehehehehehehehee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭Julius Seizure

Got the heating and electric blanket on in time, and somehow planned my evening well enough to get all my homewprk, practise and jobs done. Also had the best lunch with a close mate, and it didn't snow.. yay for not procrastinating!

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭TheBegotten

Managed to get through two hours of applied maths without causing a major hole in the fabric of the universe or giving myself a migraine - that's a victory by my standards.

• Advertisement

I've been telling myself to go to bed for like three hours, and I didn't. So glad. PARAMORE LEAKED GOSH DARN IT.

I feel fourteen again in all the right ways.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

I THOUGHT I WAS BROKE FOR A MONTH UNTIL I REALISED I'M GETTING THE 2ND HALF OF MY SCHOLARSHIP IN 10 DAYS...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

Cause I realised I wasn't broke I ordered a really nice hoodie online and now i'm going to make chocolate cake. hooray.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

I have an afternoon off for the first time in 3 weeks :eek: :D

Got an A2 in my module!

I kicked Computer Games Programming's ass! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Passed all my exams.
    Yeaaaaay :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Palytoxin

Looks like I'll make the half 4 train tomorrow, home early-ish for once!

I PASSED :D

New glasses for Ciara!

converse_luminosity_purpblue.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,382 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

I'll be moving to Korea in the next month or so :D

I'm pretty sure I posted something similar to this back when I last ordered from Thomann, but God damn I love the Germans! Ordered at about 11pm Wednesday. Order Confirmation Thursday morning. International Bank Transfer made at 12:30pm on Thursday. Shipped this morning at 7am.

Hon the lads!

Sometimes stereotypes are good! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

I'm pretty sure I posted something similar to this back when I last ordered from Thomann, but God damn I love the Germans! Ordered at about 11pm Wednesday. Order Confirmation Thursday morning. International Bank Transfer made at 12:30pm on Thursday. Shipped this morning at 7am.

At what time did you travel back to 1970?

You probably bought something expensive but I always associate bank transfers will Morse Code and telegrams.

At what time did you travel back to 1970?

You probably bought something expensive but I always associate bank transfers will Morse Code and telegrams.

I don't have a Credit Card because I'm still a man-child and don't think I could handle it and would probably end up homeless with crippling debt in a month. :pac:

So my choices were:
    a) Use my Dad's credit card to pay, then give him the money via Bank Transfer.
    b) Put money on my O2 Money card via Bank Transfer.
    c) Transfer the money directly to the company via Bank Transfer.

If it makes it slightly less outdated, I used Internet Banking! :P :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

I don't have a Credit Card because I'm still a man-child and don't think I could handle it and would probably end up homeless with crippling debt in a month. :pac:

So my choices were:
    a) Use my Dad's credit card to pay, then give him the money via Bank Transfer.
    b) Put money on my O2 Money card via Bank Transfer.
    c) Transfer the money directly to the company via Bank Transfer.

If it makes it slightly less outdated, I used Internet Banking! :P :P

But Thomann take a 'laser' card. /dr.evil voice Unless you're with a crummy bank who haven't updated their laser cards.

WAVE OF THE FUTUREEEEEEE

But Thomann take a 'laser' card. /dr.evil voice Unless you're with a crummy bank who haven't updated their laser cards.

WAVE OF THE FUTUREEEEEEE

*grumble grumble* whippersnappers trying to change me set in ways *grumble grumble*

I really must contact AIB about getting the Visa Debit... but ugh, effort. :P

Either way, it's done now. It's in Kitzinge... which, according to Google Maps, is only a 20 hour drive from my local Post Office. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

I won a €20 Just-eat voucher today :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I'm going to Paris with my boyfriend for easter including two nights in Disney land. I'm so excited!

We all sat around making paper airplanes and playing a game we made up with paper for about 3 hours last night. It was actually so much fun. The things ya get up to when ya don't turn the telly on for a night :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

They're making an entourage movie :)

Passed my exam :D WHUUPPAAAAH

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Surgery went well yesterday. My face isn't overly swollen and the pain is ok. Pretty much slept all day yesterday. The boyfriend is over to mind me today, he brought his playstation with him and downloaded crash bandicoot on it for me which is keeping me entertained for now. Also I can now actually open my mouth a reasonable amount which even before my exercises shows the surgery was successful.

I PASSED MY EXAM! Heck. Yes.

I PASSED MY EXAM! Heck. Yes.

The absolute abuse given in contract has me terrified for summer exams :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

I bought a pad of green paper yesterday :D WIN.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

OK so I've strayed from my usual path in life in the last week. I've done some things I never thought I would. I've become disillusioned by everything. A lot has changed. But sometimes one needs these variations from routine to realise what's truly important in life, and to continue along the right path, the correct path, the untarnished path that will eventually lead to redemption. Maybe someday looking back I'll be glad of this week. Maybe I'll look upon it as a turning point in my life, one that renewed my perspective on things and gave me a new lease of life, of hope, of ambition. It's time for the prodigal's return.

Yes everyone. I became embroiled in drugs and inner city crime watched an entire TV series (and not even a very good one) in the space of a week during my mocks and hence kind of forgot to study. LOOOOOL. I'M SO CRAZY.

Time to toe the ole straight and narrow again...

Watching The Bourne Identity.:D God do I love Matt Damon, or is it Jason Bourne I really love?:P

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Like, id be positive I failed maths but things coulda been a lot worse.
    Like I do think I got over 10% which was my aim since Christmas..
    Be interesting and humiliating getting it back but I think I tried

FALL OUT BOY HAVE REUNITED FALL OUT BOY HAVE REUNITED FALL OUT BOY HAVE REUNITED.

I feel like getting out my old coon tails.

Woke up. Man on the radio said it had snowed.

Looked out window.

NO SNOW! :D:D

I really am an old man... :(

My kitten's been missing for over a week and I was so worried, put up posters last night and today a guy from just up the road rang and brought her down :D he said she was hanging out around his back door the last few days so she must have been out in the snow and lightening and everything the last week.

So glad she's back, she's sleeping on my chest as I type :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement