Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

My dog has pulled through and seems to be back to his normal self. It was really touch and go for a while but he seems ok for now. We've got another while with him at least :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Clearasil & Hormones is my top posted on forum! :cool:

Wait....not sure if Yeaaaahhhhh or Arrrghhhhh?

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Aoifey! wrote: »
    So glad she's back, she's sleeping on my chest as I type :)
    Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    My dog has pulled through and seems to be back to his normal self. It was really touch and go for a while but he seems ok for now. We've got another while with him at least :)

Yay all the sad pet news has become happy pet news!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Im a much happer person than I was anytime in the past 24 hours.
    Once 12pm tomorrow comes my life will possibly be hitting an all time high.
    I never ever want to do so many exams in such little time ever again.

Think Ill write an excuse tot he SEC explaining why I need 625 points but am unable to sit the LC

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

It's great hearing that the parent of the kid I'm with on work placement thinks I'm doing a great job, I've never been good at things but maybe I've found the right sort of place for me :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

Ah midterm......I knew you'd come eventully.

Mocks done and dusted, I don't quite know what to do with mysef now......

Ah midterm......I knew you'd come eventully.

Mock done and dusted, I don't quite know what to do with mysef now......

PAAAARTAAAYYY

...or sleep, that's always good too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

A simple Disk Cleanup and emptying my Recycle Bin has yielded me 10GB of space on my laptop. 7GB of that was Temporary Files. This pleases me.

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    A simple Disk Cleanup and emptying my Recycle Bin has yielded me 10GB of space on my laptop. 7GB of that was Temporary Files. This pleases me.

Followed your lead and got a cool 4GB deleted, it's nothing on your 10GB alas I am still quite content.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,014 ✭✭✭marko93

Full movie of Battle Royal on YouTube. DAZ ALRI.

Even though I possibly failed my last and only pre today(lolwhut I dunno how that happened either..) went for lunch with my mammy and a lovely walk in the bright sun with the doggies and then chilled with mes amies for the day.
    Wasnt quite the relaxing sleep all day day I was hoping for but it was very good! Buzzin for midterm now <3333333333333
    And I dont care what anyone else says or does, Im not touching my schoolbag!

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

I didn't miss my connecting train in Mallow like I was afraid I would. Times are good :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭The Internet

eKeoIkU.png

I only remembered about that assignment 10 minutes ago but I got it submitted in time

We made pancakes today in placement with the kids. Only one of them would actually eat them though, which meant all the more for us :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Year with himself today :) Happy day out today! Pluses for skipping college! More super pluses for going out tonight :D

Yay for good day :D

• Advertisement

After 3 and a half years of having the piano: we finally got it tuned. Now it sounds like I am actually playing the right notes and not just hitting random ones. It's supposed to be done every year but it was only the last few months that it started to sound strange so it sounds all pretty and nice again now :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

So after a horrendously heartbreaking start to the new year things are looking up somewhat. My area manager rang me today and put the final touches to my work transfer. I shall be limerick bound in three weeks time! Ill be taking a room in my area managers brothers flat for fifty a week right slap bang in city center. :cool: and with a guaranteed 40 hour week i shall be loaded :D a college return doesn't seem like a pipe dream anymore. not really how i'd planned it when i put in for the transfer in december but life and love handed me lemons and I took the cave johnson approach.:P Now to reap the rewards as such. when i dropped out college last year my big fear was i'd be stuck in rural tipperary forever, like all the small town jims and janes in my village who resign themselves to it happily. stuck at home in my thirties with nothing to do or look forward to but pints on the weekend slowly turning to pints during the week finally turning to my familys fine tradition of alcoholism. but now that i know i've actually managed to avoid that i must say i'm happy as a pig in the proverbial. I've missed limerick, i've missed the music scene i've missed my friends and now i get to go back.
    of course it could go spectacularly wrong but a life without risks aint a life at all :P
    limerick may not be canada but it's a start.

and in the spirit of my move

i'll send my mother the lyrics in my update texts. she'll be awful confused.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

My mother just sent me an email entitled 'Puns', and a second one stright after entitled 'Lasagne'. I haven't even read them yet but that has made my day.

Passed all my exams! Yay :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

On wednesday my team and I came second in a college dodgeball tournament and today I won a new Hockey Stick, what a great week, delighted! :D

• Advertisement

RAG WEEK COME AT ME!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Ricky91t wrote: »
    On wednesday my team and I came second in a college dodgeball tournament and today I won a new Hockey Stick, what a great week, delighted! :D

Saw you get hit in the nuts alright in the dodgeball :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Had possibly the best day ever today. Got to hang out with awesome people, and had dinner with one of my best friends...who then came out with an absolute GEM. "I mean, CTYIgirl, I ship you and ____. Like, if ye were on tumblr, I'd make a name for you"

Gonna be staring at Justin Bieber in only a matter of hours :)

The Pharmacy ball was class. Expect classy photos of myself and Palytoxin to be cropping up everywhere. It'd be rude not to. :P

deise_girl wrote: »
    Gonna be staring at Justin Bieber in only a matter of hours :)
    Wow.. I dunno what to say im totally overwhelmed and tongue tied and just.. Like the whole act was like perfect.. Obvz hes been around and knows what to do and say but wow.. It like physically hurts for some reason. SO glad I went, unlike anything ive seen before.. How is it wveb gumanly possible to be so hot?
    Im sure theyll be more on this. Muhahahahahaha

Work Christmas party (yes I'm aware its february) tonight :D

It starts earlier and earlier every year. :(

Only 309 days to go folks! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

ours aint till march. :/

One of the teachers in the school is out and I'm filling in for her for a couple of days and I get paid for it.

That means I'll be getting a bit of money and am okay enough to fill in for a teacher, woo! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

Free gift vouchers, yay!

I passed mathssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!
    Take that bitchezzz I ****in did it
    It may not have been good nor pretty but youre looking at a 40% holder here. Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Id like to thank PseudoFamous or whatevz his boards name is for doing most of my maths homework over the year and the rest of the irc for all their motivation and homework doing also.
    This ones for you guyzzzzzz (Lol jay kayy really its for me)

I LVOE YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODHFBI:OSBFUSCBGCFU:GBSF
    This is how I feel

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

^^^Well done! :D

Got my first mock result back today, A1 in French. :D Considering that French was my weakest subject until I started putting in a bit of work around November-ish, I feel pretty accomplished. :) It's more than likely going to be my best result and everything else will be downhill from here but it's a good start, I think. :)

Hon the Deise!

*shudder* Never thought I'd say those words... *shudder*

And to continue with the happy-clappy-results-love-in, I got my lab assignment done. Which doesn't sound like much, but when you consider this is lab 3, and I ave up after lab 1 last time around... :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

1:1 in Research, Design and Statistics in Psychology exam! :')

Considering how much of a cyunt that module was, i'm so so delighted!

I have no specific yaaahh but I'm in a general good mood lately. Hoping for it to continue for a good while, until the mock results come and rain on my parade......the anticipation is nearly killing me here. It's been 3 weeks for some of them already, correct faster lads!!! I have a good feeling about them though so fingers crossed :)

Everyone else's results are amazing too, well done C&Hers :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Going out in Dublin tonight with my friends up there :D
    Actually so excited for a change of scenery from Limerick. Gonna be seeeerious.

My yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah is that Rag Week is now over and I can sleep. This makes me happy.

I don't think I could handle another night out without breaking down :pac:

• Advertisement

First mock results came back earlier. Let's just say my self-belief has skyrocketed. Maybe this leaving cert craic is do-able after all....

I haven't felt this good in a long time. :)

The killers tonight! :D:D

I've been waiting years to see them, had tickets to them like 3 years ago but couldn't go. Ahhhhhh I can't wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

So it turns out that what I thought was tinnitus was actually high pressure in my ears, which is seriously relieving because my hearing will go back to normal. I always wondered why I could have tinnitus when I make sure I never listen to my music too loud.

Anyway, what I really want to say is seriously, protect your ears guys. If other people can hear your music, it's too loud. As uncool as it is, wear earplugs to loud gigs. You do not want the noise I had in my ears in your head for the rest of your life!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Palytoxin

I'm really enjoying college these days, being extra-busy seems to increase the craic we have! There's nothing I don't look forward to in college now! Starting back training these days too!

I just got a Creme Egg that had the shell thickness of a Kinder Surpise and was full of filling.

Best day ever.

40 pages read and summarised in 3 hours, boo yeah!

20 more to go and I can actually start the essay :P

• Advertisement

Finally replied to the messages people sent me. AHOW

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭what.to.do

Got myself a wee dvd date with a lovely fella, yeeeeow!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

what.to.do wrote: »
    Got myself a wee dvd date with a lovely fella, yeeeeow!

That sounds like the kind of thing I'd love (swapping the gent for a woman, of course :o ). Simple, pleasant and, sadly, not happening anytime soon :p

Hot chocolate, how I adore thee. <3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Chemistry mock went a whole lot better than expected seeing as I still had 100 text book pages to cover when I got up this morning.

Only physics left, after which I have two 18th's, tomorrow and Friday to look forward to.

• Advertisement
Advertisement