Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

Exams finally finished! This week may have dragged on a lot and that last exam was a pain in the ass but, **** it, it's done!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

What more could you want for your Saturday night than the Eurovision and a box of pringles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Palytoxin

Got some cheap as feck fig rolls and they weren't even out of date, hon the lads!

Edit: They were all crushed to shíte when I opened the packet :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

Palytoxin wrote: »
    Got some cheap as feck fig rolls and they weren't even out of date, hon the lads!

Edit: They were all crushed to shíte when I opened the packet :pac:

How do they put figs in fig rolls?

How do they put figs in fig rolls?
    I could tell you but do you really want to know? All the magic about them would be lost...

• Advertisement

Palytoxin wrote: »
    I could tell you but do you really want to know? All the magic about them would be lost...

They are the biscuits of kings... That is pretty magical. But there's something mystical and mysterious about them that just makes me want to know..

They are the biscuits of kings... That is pretty magical. But there's something mystical and mysterious about them that just makes me want to know..
    Never meet your heroes and all that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 428 ✭✭Acciaccatura

I have the house to myself for the first time in about a month, and can finally do some productive study. Or sing badly at the top of my voice, whichever :D

Granted, I'll probably end up curling up into the foetal position in three hours from loneliness :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

FOUND MY NATIONAL TICKETS YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 No.1 Ned!

I realised today how much I actually love my friends. Having the best of times just sitting around, cracking cheesy jokes, playing flash games, and a whole load of other stupid banter.

• Advertisement

Breakfast of champions.

ProductLarge_EngNo2TunaSteakBrineNoDrain.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

I see your tuna and raise you a scrambled egg beans and toast combo

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

My fear, dread and anxiety has now turned into excitement for the Leaving Cert, just can't wait to have it over and be a normal human being again! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Ricky91t wrote: »
    3 Exams down, 5 left, then the Summer in 'Murica, can't wait :D

The region or town?

Im here all summer :D

One exam left.................................. :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

It's kind of sad how happy cleaning my room makes me...

There's just something really satisfying about spraying Mr. Muscle, Cif and Mr. Sheen everywhere with the choonz blaring...

I have an exciting life. :P

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    It's kind of sad how happy cleaning my room makes me...

There's just something really satisfying about spraying Mr. Muscle, Cif and Mr. Sheen everywhere with the choonz blaring...

I have an exciting life. :P

OR
    You're getting high off the fumes :P

OR
    You're getting high off the fumes :P

Not gonna lie, that's a distinct possibility. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

Went out with the flatmate last night. Ended up in the bottom bar of Bentley's in town. There was a few people milling about but it was quiet enough that the barman had time to have the banter with us. There was a beautiful blonde lady playing guitar and knocking out Dylan and springsteen and all manner of songs. Lovely atmosphere, lovely pints, lovely music. Give me a pub with music and a late licence over a club any night. I spent an hour or so talking/nerding it out with a middle aged gay couple talking about the new star trek film. Trying to think of Benedict Cumberbatch's name. three very drunk people at opposite ends of the bar shouting "is It Benedict humperdink?" no! "Cuthbert humperditch"? no!
    Topped the night off with chicken hut. Oh gravy how I love you so.

Summertime is lovely. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Got a 1.1 in my 10 credit continuous assessment seminar in English. Happy the work paid off.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

I'm having a really nice birthday in spite of my low expectations. Friends and family are the best. It's extra cool this year because I'm the same age as the date... which probably means I'm far too old to still be hanging around C&H but y'all are funny and give me good music to listen to so I'ma stay a while longer :)

I'm having a really nice birthday in spite of my low expectations. Friends and family are the best. It's extra cool this year because I'm the same age as the date... which probably means I'm far too old to still be hanging around C&H but y'all are funny and give me good music to listen to so I'ma stay a while longer :)

You're 23,052,013 years old? :eek:

Probably best not to use this as an example of how people in C&H are funny... :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

This Yaaaaah! is too epic for The Den.

So far off to a great morning i tweeted a photo to Dublin Airport yesterday and they put it up on facebook and it got 194 likes so far plus the 8 likes i got so far ha ha.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Bought Kacey Musgraves tickets :D

Just listen to her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Grads tonight! :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

For as much nit picking giving out my parents do, I actually have them sooooooo whipped
    #LifeIsLookingBetter

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭HandsomeDivil

Have tickets for 2 concerts over the next few months and just bought an Electric Picnic ticket. So excite :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Having had pretty sh*t health for the past while, today's the first day I feel that maybe, just maybe, I'm turning a page and might actually be on the road to functioning like a proper human being soon. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,014 ✭✭✭marko93

Slam Dunk in Leeds was absolutely savaaage. Ireland is poo. Take me back

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Got nominated for student of the year.:D May not have actually gotten it, but hell yes, top 5 out of a fairly big year, I feel accomplished and valued. :)

Graduation today was so bittersweet, it's crazy to think that I'm finished school forever and that never again will I sit in an Irish or Maths class or have the craic with my friends at lunchtime. Yet I've never really been one to shy away from a bit more independence and, sad as it is right now, I'm ready to move on. S'crazy though.

Slow Show wrote: »
    Got nominated for student of the year.:D May not have actually gotten it, but hell yes, top 5 out of a fairly big year, I feel accomplished and valued. :)

I'm going to jump on your nomination bandwagon here because I also received a nomination. I did nit see that coming, I though I'd been slowly working away under the radar, stumbling through the LC minefield. I didn't win either but I did receive a rather nice necklace for my efforts. My best friend did so that's now 3 years in a row that she's won. If I'd lost out to anyone else I'd be slightly bitter I think.

Tesco's cheap fig rolls today aren't even broken up, just slightly burned! Hon Jacobs!

Day off from study tomorrow :D Any C+H peoples have any ideas as to what would be the best and most worthwhile way to spend it? (I'll be all alone because everyone else is studying :P )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭Geekness1234

Day off from study tomorrow :D Any C+H peoples have any ideas as to what would be the best and most worthwhile way to spend it? (I'll be all alone because everyone else is studying :P )

1-Sleep,
    2-Watch ridiculous amounts of s**** T.V,
    3-Eat gratuitous amounts of s**** food,
    4-Rense and repeat.

1. Sleep
    2. Sleep
    3. Sleep
    4. Sleep
    5. Eat
    6. Sleep
    7. Sleep

You need to store as much sleep as possible for the forthcoming drought. :pac:

• Advertisement

Clean everything, and eat fig rolls, and jive to Sam & Dave, forget all other options

Make a Sim of one of your friends or foe and turn their life into the life YOU think they deserve. :P

Another great fig roll enthusiast like myself, I see, Palytoxin :pac: I shall take everybody's advice on board and have a non-productive, soul-cleansing day of sleeping, eating fig rolls (and chocolate, my drug, no joke), jiving and cleaning. :D Oh, and stationary shopping, get myself all psyched up for next week :P

Make a Sim of one of your friends or foe and turn their life into the life YOU think they deserve. :P

Ooh! That's a good one! If only I had had the presence of mind to install the Sims on my computer after it was rebooted :(

This weather is ridiculous, no other word for it tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Pints with the family always make for great banter :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Got to go out to the school with my brother to present the cheque to them last week. He raised 2,200 for the school which I am so proud of and very happy I got to see all the kids again :)

Now just one more month and I'll be back in there :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

One of my old RA's is in the Rose of Tralee! Thrilled for her, she's such a nice girl.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Successfully walked from my house in Wexford to my house in Waterford on the train tracks yesterday, only took about 3 and a half hours :P was actually a really nice walk, and I got some good pictures.

I finally feel like I'm getting somewhere. Why couldn't the past week and a half been this productive?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

I climbed Carrauntoohill (spelling?) yesterday :-) Shame it was foggy, and today was so clear! But it was cool I don't know why I don't hike more often :-D

Also I got awfully sunburned? It was foggy! :-( *shrugs*

And I went to the beach today which was cool :-) Kerry is nice :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Just glad I'm in college and not doing the leaving cert! Ahaha!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Just glad I'm in college and not doing the leaving cert! Ahaha!

I hate you more right now then I ever could have before

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

deise_girl wrote: »
    I hate you more right now then I ever could have before

Go study!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

Ha ha. Dont you just know that thanks to all the Jcer 's and lcer's were going to have great weather.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

Jhcx wrote: »
    Ha ha. Dont you just know that thanks to all the Jcer 's and lcer's were going to have great weather.

Their sacrifice will long be remembered... until the first sign of rain, then we're gonna turn on them :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement