Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Got my wifi sorted and LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOOVE my house :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

The bf is going to pre-order snow patrols album for me so we can get access to the pre-sale for tickets and is getting me a ticket as my Christmas present. <3

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

:eek:

Why is this a yaaaah? Shame on you MarkD09!

Hawhaw. It was too funny, really didn't know whether to put it here or in aaarrgh.. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭RHunce

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    The bf is going to pre-order snow patrols album for me so we can get access to the pre-sale for tickets and is getting me a ticket as my Christmas present. <3

How does one do this? On iTunes?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

My manager got me a giant box of thorntons chocolates because I've done really well at work recently :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

I could not be more excited about next week :D WOO COLLEGE!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Got a bed, for 17 euro!!!! Some place called generator hostels :D sooooooo fricking happy, I don't think the security guard was too keen on me staying in the station.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Got a bed, for 17 euro!!!! Some place called generator hostels :D sooooooo fricking happy, I don't think the security guard was too keen on me staying in the station.....

Ah! Generator hostels are brilliant! Stayed there in Berlin...do they give free breakfast in Dublin? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

Ah if you were stuck I'm sure someone on C&H would have let you stay for the night.

<.<

>.>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

After the disaster of orientation on Friday, I wasn't keen on going to the class party that night, but in the end I decided I'd go and make another effort of talking to people.

Sooooooooooo happy I went:D I actually have the beginnings of new friends:p

• Advertisement

RHunce wrote: »
    How does one do this? On iTunes?

For the CD/Vinyl/DVD from here or the digital from here

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Deedeecupcake

The medicines did their job :D And they didn't mess up my sleeping patterns like I had expected so YAY!!

Looking forward to my package from home due to arrive tomorrow, with lots of chocolate :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Ah! Generator hostels are brilliant! Stayed there in Berlin...do they give free breakfast in Dublin? :D

Nah, was €2.50!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Nah, was €2.50!! :D

Still wouldn't complain! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Quiet night in :) Which is nice since I haven't acto had many of those since college started ><

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭DoBhrionn

Got my essay on Philip Larkin done! C'est finit! Right hand has got a cramp though...

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Deedeecupcake

Oral went great :D
    I also got my package from home full of white chocolate, fairly delighted :)

First day in UCC was class! Had Psychology with IHeartChemistry and all:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

History is awesome :D Really enjoyed my lectures today! And I had such a nommy hot chocolate <3

Trying to take note of the little good things that happen :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Lads...Parnell is some man.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Namlub wrote: »
    Lads...Parnell is some man.

His gaff is pretty swish, too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭RHunce

Quiet night in :) Which is nice since I haven't acto had many of those since college started ><

You're a disaster of epic proportions..

EDIT: lads ye'd want to see the state she came up to me in at 12am last Thursday night in UL.. Highlight of my night when she was trying to decide if she actually recognised me or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,382 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

I was walking out of the library earlier when Foxy the NUIG dog tried to enter. The steward at the door told him to get out and then said 'He knows hes not allowd in, he usually doesnt even try!' :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

Is Foxy still around? It'll be sad times when he finally goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭TheFlamingo

Survived 6 hours of complicated lectures today without falling asleep. Success! Now to try and achieve this everyday. For the next year.

Yay?

Heading to the good oul Ploughing championshi tomorrow :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

RHunce wrote: »
    You're a disaster of epic proportions..

EDIT: lads ye'd want to see the state she came up to me in at 12am last Thursday night in UL.. Highlight of my night when she was trying to decide if she actually recognised me or not.

Says you!!! :L You were out of it as much as I was mister :P

Passed my CPR training today! Delighted :D:D

Night out tonight with my friends..the first of a series for Fresher's Week..can't wait!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,014 ✭✭✭marko93

Just ruined Gears of War 3 for everyone on my friends list on facebook. Eventful night

• Advertisement

marko93 wrote: »
    Just ruined Gears of War 3 for everyone on my friends list on facebook. Eventful night

That fecking game. My bf queued up a midnight last night to get it. I've been ignored all day, and effectively been told I'm not going to see him this week because he'll be playing it. I don't understand the obsession with games.

My yaaahhh: I've only had 2 days of lectures so far but I'm loving college, I got my uniform and knives yesterday and my knives and in a black roll up case that looks like a briefcase thing. I feel funny carrying it. I've even been asked by a few stranger what it is :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

You're a terrible terrible person... :pac:
    and effectively been told I'm not going to see him this week because he'll be playing it.
    A week? Pfft, amateur... :P

I was at the launch event in Workman's club last night, got an invite through Boards.

Got the game for free and there was a free bar.

:D

That's a pretty cúntish thing to do to be honest.

That fecking game. My bf queued up a midnight last night to get it. I've been ignored all day, and effectively been told I'm not going to see him this week because he'll be playing it. I don't understand the obsession with games.

My yaaahhh: I've only had 2 days of lectures so far but I'm loving college, I got my uniform and knives yesterday and my knives and in a black roll up case that looks like a briefcase thing. I feel funny carrying it. I've even been asked by a few stranger what it is :P
    I can help you ruin it and win him back :L actually, it would make him resent you, nevermind.
    Robby91 wrote: »
    You're a terrible terrible person... :pac:

seanbmc wrote: »
    That's a pretty cúntish thing to do to be honest.
    Yes, I'm terrible, yes I'm ****, but at the end of the day..

tumblr_lrlhg9LNBA1qkbw9l.jpg

I can help you ruin it and win him back :L actually, it would make him resent you, nevermind.

Yes, I'm terrible, yes I'm ****, but at the end of the day..

tumblr_lrlhg9LNBA1qkbw9l.jpg

Hmm.. but I could threaten him with it, and be an evil genius. :P
    Robby91 wrote: »

Well he was meant to be working this morning but phoned in sick so he could play it. Also dunnes were doing cans of monster for €1 so he bought 24 to stay up as long as possible playing...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

Started smoking an IntelliCig...and wow I haven't wanted a normal smoke at all :eek:

Love it so far :D

And, for once...I'm actually happy about college and what I've chosen to do :)

Well he was meant to be working this morning but phoned in sick so he could play it. Also dunnes were doing cans of monster for €1 so he bought 24 to stay up as long as possible playing...

*goes to Dunnes*

:D

129033529686471805.jpg

Also Sean! Dont worry baby, I'd never do it to you <3

129033529686471805.jpg

Also Sean! Dont worry baby, I'd never do it to you <3

<3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

dunnes... cans of monster... €1.

If I didn't live in a town so far removed from normal civilization, this would be my yaaaaaaaaaah of the century.

Sadly, I'm still stuck here with Monster for more than double that.

• Advertisement

Colm! wrote: »
    If I didn't live in a town so far removed from normal civilization, this would be my yaaaaaaaaaah of the century.

Sadly, I'm still stuck here with Monster for more than double that.

Some shops charge major prices for energy drinks, Centra in town charge 3 euro for a Red Bull, madness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Grant came through, seeeeeerious weight off my shoulders. Now to get a gaff. This commuting lark is horrific.

seanbmc wrote: »
    <3
    It's guyyyyy loooove.

First day of my PLC. So far, so good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Just home from the best day of college ever! We went on a field trip to loads of farms and I loved it!! Whole new respect for farmers tbh.

Yay ploughing match :cool:
    In the words of the great hector, it's the farmers electric picnic :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

One my dogs is in heat and we brought her for a walk earlier and this small little pipsqueak of a dog followed us all the way back home(despite our shooing etc) and he was sitting on our porch mat since like 8pm awaiting Misti :L And then around half 9ish Misti went out the back and the dog sat at the other side of the backgate(they cant see each other) and they started howling/crying to eachother :P
    As far as I know the dog is still there, he was like half an hour ago anyway.. We keep hunting him off but he keeps returning to his beloved..
    I just think its funny how much effort this dog is going to for Misti, and how shes attracting strange men/dogs to the house..
    :P

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Passed my Green Belt grading on one leg. Long story. Was told this morning not to even jog on my injured ankle for the next two weeks, and to avoid contact sports for a month.#winning

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

I'm starting to get into the swing of college again.My Microbiology labs were really interesting today and the classes aren't too heartbreaking [yet!].The welfare crew is starting tomorrow afternoon as well so it'll be nice to get involved again,even though I've sworn this would be all I'd join

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Arcade Panda

Got paid to go to a Villagers gig tonight. And met the band. And had the lolz with the bassist. And I'm home in time for a reasonable nights sleep.

Win.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 SoTek72

Completely blown away at how nice and friendly people in college are.

Couldn't have asked for a better first week :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement