Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

Staff reviews in our shop today. You put in effort to improving your work and take on a lot of extra responsibility and you genuinely get rewarded. Gone up in pay rate And they hinted at step up in positions. Today was a Good day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭pajor

I have a cool sister.

Yesterday I got a small parcel from her containing 2 Malteaser bunnies, a small bag of Creme eggs and 2 small Cadburys Easter eggs. Enclosed was a note saying that she didn't want me missing out on Cadburys Easter goodness just cos i'm in NL.

And she's older than me.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭sibby

None of the computers in college run my code for my project due Tuesday. The only building with computers with the software I need is closed >:( I can just download it tomorrow on my laptop.

So I'm using this as an excuse not to do my project and instead to dye my hair mad colours!!! I hope I don't regret this decision.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

3 days off from Work. Sweet

Jhcx wrote: »
    3 days off from Work. Sweet

tumblr_n8p7i6P6FE1rmzgcuo1_400.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Feeling better, just in general...now to get through exams :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

pajor wrote: »
    I have a cool sister.

Yesterday I got a small parcel from her containing 2 Malteaser bunnies, a small bag of Creme eggs and 2 small Cadburys Easter eggs. Enclosed was a note saying that she didn't want me missing out on Cadburys Easter goodness just cos i'm in NL.

And she's older than me.

She probably didn't want you to compensate with space muffins.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

Have 22 days off college before my oral exams and end of year semester 2 exams :)

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

I got a paid placement for the summer (yayayayya) in a pharmaceutical company... My issue is they said the dress code is "smart casual"... What does that mean???

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,910 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I got a paid placement for the summer (yayayayya) in a pharmaceutical company... My issue is they said the dress code is "smart casual"... What does that mean???

Skirts/pants and blouses/jackets, I'd say. Maybe jeans on Fridays.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

An File wrote: »
    Skirts/pants and blouses/jackets, I'd say. Maybe jeans on Fridays.

I thought so, I must go shopping because I am such a jeans person :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

EMPLOYMENT!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭Macavity.

I haven't slept for a few days and am finally about to crash out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

swim time . actually trying to work hard on swimming more often. feel its benefiting me than working out in the gym. but i i'll have to incorporate that back into my plan

tumblr_n8p7i6P6FE1rmzgcuo1_400.gif
    I'm going to shamelessly reuse this gif cos I'm too lazy/tired to find another. But it describes how I feel. 3 day weekend, Dutch national holiday on Monday. KJseApN.gif

And I'm getting a car tomorrow.

Got an interview for an internship in Brussels yuuuuuup :D

My best friend is emigrating in less than a month (this is an argh, but bear with me.) Walked into my estate and she's standing in front of my house waiting for me, presents me with a large bag then leaves. It's filled with unused make up and jewellery that she's not going to bring with her. I reckon there's about €350 worth of stuff!

I'm going to miss her so much.

Yik Yak is awesome. :D

Oh god, you're on it too?! You picked a good night to join.

Oh god, you're on it too?! You picked a good night to join.

I've had it for like a week...not to brag but, I've got a couple of high voted ones on there :P

• Advertisement

My yakarama's higher than yours!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

I've had it for like a week...not to brag but, I've got a couple of high voted ones on there :P

I got it for like 3 days and caught myself refreshing pretty much once every 30 seconds for like 20 minutes.....I had to delete it....Ill be back when everyone stops procrastinating and its dead I finish my exams

HugsiePie wrote: »
    I got it for like 3 days and caught myself refreshing pretty much once every 30 seconds for like 20 minutes.....I had to delete it....Ill be back when everyone stops procrastinating and its dead I finish my exams

The banter is top notch to be fair, it's cool how all the jokes are NUIG/study/exam related.

I introduced Hugsie to it. I am a bad friend.

The banter is top notch to be fair, it's cool how all the jokes are NUIG/study/exam related.

And I'm suddenly not tempted to investigate it anymore. :P

pajor wrote: »
    And I'm suddenly not tempted to investigate it anymore. :P

You set it to your location so all of the things that go up are related to your area. I go to college in NUIG and it's exam time so it's all relevant to what's going on around campus which is a very very cool feature.

You set it to your location so all of the things that go up are related to your area. I go to college in NUIG and it's exam time so it's all relevant to what's going on around campus which is a very very cool feature.

Ohhhh that makes more sense.

I still won't though, my Dutch isn't that good yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

So it's what? Like an anonymous Twitter?

HugsiePie wrote: »
    Yiou can also spy on anywhere in the world also, so you could set it to somewhere in Dublin or where ever if you like.

I don't need anything else to be addicted to. :pac:

• Advertisement

So it's what? Like an anonymous Twitter?

Yeah I guess so. It's pretty damn funny though

Advertisement