Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Someone giving out about wnolan1992 on my newsfeed.

in fairness that stephen ryan chap looks like a smug cunt with his "god forbid someone should learn something" comment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Someone giving out about wnolan1992 on my newsfeed.

stephen%20ryan_zps62yc0h6u.png

Haha, "She".

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,910 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

in fairness that stephen ryan chap looks like a smug cunt with his "god forbid someone should learn something" comment

Yeah, he comes across as a total dick there. Who goes on the Internet to look up stuff about themselves from 3 years ago?! :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

An File wrote: »
    Yeah, he comes across as a total dick there. Who goes on the Internet to look up stuff about themselves from 3 years ago?! :confused:

It's not the first time that thread has come back to me tbh.

I've been attacked via PM on FB about it before.

"Oh noes, someone is having a whine about emails! Clearly the end of the world and it's something that consumes their life!" :rolleyes:

EDIT: Yeah, I'm a weak person. Needed to see the rest of the comments. :P :o

SR: Ya it is a bit funny when someone you don't is taking the time to have a pop at you on the internet. I hadn't thought of that. Gas!
    1 · 19 hrs

CR: We've all thought it at some point. She just said it out loud....on an internet forum
    2 · 19 hrs

This "she" thing is perhaps the most upsetting thing about this. :( :pac:

They also don't appear to recognise the irony in their complaints on an internet forum about people complaining on an internet forum...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

That's a bit of a strange thing to pull up. Like it could been any Stephen Ryan lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭pajor

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    It's not the first time that thread has come back to me tbh.

I've been attacked via PM on FB about it before.

I need a back story. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭sibby

Was that the Marxist book club guy or something? Coz if I'm remembering correctly, he sent those like 3 years ago.......bit weird of him to still be talking about that comment now!

pajor wrote: »
    I need a back story. :P

Basically, said something similar about another person, couple of months later, got angry FB messages demanding I get rid of it because it was the first Google result when you Google'd their name.

I sort of feel bad about myself, because when you google my name all you get is a bloody actor from the 1900s. :( :P
    sibby wrote: »
    Was that the Marxist book club guy or something? Coz if I'm remembering correctly, he sent those like 3 years ago.......bit weird of him to still be talking about that comment now!

Yeah, it's that guy. And it was ages ago. I didn't even remember that thread existed tbh.

At times, Hugsie's "DELETE EVERYTHINNNNNGGGGGGG" approach to Boards starts to make sense....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I'm sobbing happy tears right now. Thank you, Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

I'm sobbing happy tears right now. Thank you, Ireland.

It's a great day to be Irish :)

• Advertisement

32059eb569dc5bb624f5fac47bbbe7b7.jpg

:D

my final submission of lab reports is complete and its a beautifully round wordcount

http://i.imgur.com/CmewXUF.png

In the last two hours, my hair has gone from brown to blonde, and is now going to red. Someone cross their fingers for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

There's a guy from limerick arguing with the westboro Baptist church on 4fm at the minute. Top notch.

On the train home from Dublin after a weekend at Forbidden Fruit. It was ridiculously good. Except getting 3 hours sleep Friday night and no sleep Saturday, that was rough!

Adam Beyer finishing off the weekend in Hangar playing until 4am. My days :D

My amazon order is on its way to parcelmotel. I am far too excited about a fitbit charger.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 170 ✭✭koolis02

Looks like im going to italy this summer, scared but excited :eek::D

I havent had a YaaaaH in ages. but im so chillaxed and happy right now. just listening to a bit of soft music to relax. sun is shining, cup of tea and im getting stuff done. Hopefully its not all taken away from me again tomoro but just so nice to be happy again. Being down takes its toll

EMPLOYMENT :D

2.1 degree in the bag, hellooooooo Post Grad :)

• Advertisement

I hate you.

(Not really)

Only two repeats, and a decent 2.2 for second year. I'M GONNA DO AWESOME LADS

HugsiePie wrote: »
    Out of inetrest is on of them the one where they told you your book was too old?

Im currently chatting to somebody (a stranger) on snapchat from yikyak.....I dont do this like ever, somebody hep me!!!

Yup! Whatcha gonna do? Companies Acts are the bane of my life.

I'm shopping online for myself and praying my wages go into my account at midnight. BECAUSE I NEED THESE CLOTHES

passed all my exams lmaoooooo

I'M GOING ON HOLIDAYS TOMORROW!

Five days in Lanzarote. Sun, sea and paradise. So, in preparation I paid a nice woman €30 to rip hairs from parts of my body. My eyebrows are on fleek.

Packing up everything now for a weekend away with the gf. It's only 2 days in Germany but I'm super excited! Except for going from here to Ireland, it makes it our first real holiday together so that's got a lot to do with it. :D

10hr sleep. Man I was tired. Glad finally got it

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Confirmed employment :D

Only a few hours a week but yea-ahhhhhhhhhhh

I have very little in my life to celebrate right now.

So I shall content myself with the fact Qwertee had a t-shirt with this design on it today. It amuses me. And I bought it. So, yaaah?

82701.png

We're all moany lately. I'm changing that.

Today was a very good day. A VERY good day. I'm petrified for the future, but in a "yay, things will look up!" way, so it's all gravy baby

• Advertisement

We're all moany lately. I'm changing that.

Today was a very good day. A VERY good day. I'm petrified for the future, but in a "yay, things will look up!" way, so it's all gravy baby

Advertisement