Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

'A big bottle' is a standardised unit of measurement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Had a dream last night and now I have an epic idea for a short film...
    Worst timing ever....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

I actually passed all my exams! Such a relief. The science moderatorships the rest of our degree are decided based on our results and if I'd failed anything I wouldn't be considered for anything in first round of offers. I'd have to wait until after I'd passed the repeat to get something and by then all the good ones are gone. My grades aren't good enough to get my first choice of immunology, but hopefully I'll get microbiology I'd be fairly happy with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

My sister finally got an appointment for Crumlin :) and it's in September which is way sooner than we thought it'd be. Hopefully they'll find out what's wrong with her up there, we've been waiting a long time. Yay :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

Namlub wrote: »
    'A big bottle' is a standardised unit of measurement

It's just before "demwans" on the metric scale.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

Every time things happen, they lead to an epic chain of more good things being planned. Went for tea & a chat at my best friend's house and came away with plans for two birthday/club nights, a house party AND a show over the summer. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Dry cornflakes are epic. I think I may just pour myself another bowl <3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

I've found myself a way of making money for the Summer seeing as my job atm isn't giving me as many hours as I'd like.

Hahahaha, well happy with myself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I've found myself a way of making money for the Summer seeing as my job atm isn't giving me as many hours as I'd like.

So much possible innuendo here, but I'll be mature and let it pass.

Just got the newest Aslan album. :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Im so proud of myself tbh.

• Advertisement

deise_girl wrote: »
    Im so proud of myself tbh.

Got it in one go. Well proud of you too bbz! :)

Got it in one go. Well proud of you too bbz! :)

Its just like so totally obvs we share a mind. Were like da 1 person omgzzz

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Actually quite enjoyed myself at work today, much love for the people <3. In fact, one might even say it was a fun evening...

_meehan_ wrote: »
    Dry cornflakes are epic. I think I may just pour myself another bowl <3

I always eat dry cereal and people say it's weird, IT'S JUST SO MUCH NICER DRY!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

I actually love my job (work placement) and I really think I'm not going to enjoy college as much, first of all earning decent money is pretty cool, living in Dublin too, but being asked to go to Dublin to present a project is just amazing, really happy :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Knocked 2 minutes off the time for my run! Woot!!

Don't want to jinx it but I think my foot has healed and I can run again! :D
    Only did 10 minutes just in case but seriously, I've been going mad without running. Everything else in my life falls into place if I can run.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Amazing night out :D aaaaand I'm seeing my boyfriend tomorrow :D (Well, Monday :p) The last two and a half weeks have been too long :( Never thought I'd be saying this, but I'm dying to get to Wexford :P

Amazing night out :D aaaaand I'm seeing my boyfriend tomorrow :D (Well, Monday :p) The last two and a half weeks have been too long :( Never thought I'd be saying this, but I'm dying to get to Wexford :P

Home already?? I had no monies to go out :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Weirdo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Drove a ~540km round trip in the last day and a half :D Road trips ftw! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

I have now successfully conquered croagh patrick! It actually wasn't too bad once you get into a bit of a rhythm. I possibly would have broken a leg if it hadn't been for that walking stuck yoke, even though I did fall over like 4 times on the way down.

(Please see aaarrrggghh for further information)

Hon the Wexford!

Weirdo
    Jealous :p

19915934.jpg

hahahahhahaha, passed ma exams bitccchezzz.

Like what da fuq? Half a page of absolute nothingness is clearly accepted for essays these days!! Whoop, whoop! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Degree done, 2.1 :cool:

Got 2 A's and 2 B's in my results. Chuffed. :) Brought my QCA up by .3, and if I get C3's in the two repeats, I'll have brought it up by .8 in one semester. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Passed all my exams, bought a bed in ikea and made cupcakes. It's been a good day!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,014 ✭✭✭marko93

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    Passed all my exams, bought a bed in ikea and made cupcakes. It's been a good day!

You went to Ikea without me?...

marko93 wrote: »
    You went to Ikea without me?...

I'm sorry, it was spur of the moment. Next time I go I'll make sure to arrange a C&H meetup there first.

• Advertisement

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    I'm sorry, it was spur of the moment. Next time I go I'll make sure to arrange a C&H meetup there first.

Self-assembly.....

Self-assembly.....

It's not being delivered until Friday so I have until then to prepare myself, although my Mum is going away so I'm going to have to do it all alone. It could end badly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

Our manager surprised us with a barbeque after we finished training tonight! :)

I think my internet is fixed :D:D Well atleast the scan got rid of the threats and now when I start up chrome/firefox a creepy foreign man isnt zoomed in talking to me!
    Omgzzz words dont describe the feeling

This ones for you Colm! So, SO, SO much <333333333333
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!! x294739573957395734983948^100000

And thanks to anyone else who helped <3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

Finished my lc for the 2nd time. I won't need to repeat again :).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Meanwhile on my screen
    562063_377798228948549_675999570_n.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Finished my lc for the 2nd time. I won't need to repeat again :).

Same.

Best. Feeling. Ever*!! :D

(*Once you get over the exhaustion of it all.) :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

After the most horrific 6 hours at work waiting for the results to come out...I passed all my exams!

Compensation swooped in to save me from a horrible summer of studying my most despised module, got firsts in most of the rest though!

Now to carry on being completely lazy until September! :D

There's no doubt going to be catch, but for now it looks as though I've got software worth $299 for free. Legally!

(I've no idea what it does, I've no use for it, but it's FREE!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

FRIGHTENED RABBIT ARE DOING DATES ACROSS IRELAND IN SEPTEMBER AND THEY'RE DOING TWO IN THIS COUNTY AND YESYESYESYESYES!!!!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

• Advertisement

One of my oldest friends (I've known him 13 years) came back from Australia today, and we just hung out and recommended each other music, films, books, comedians for the best part of five hours. It's class when things just fit back into place like that with certain people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

FRIGHTENED RABBIT ARE DOING DATES ACROSS IRELAND IN SEPTEMBER AND THEY'RE DOING TWO IN THIS COUNTY AND YESYESYESYESYES!!!!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED.

They're in Galway on a Thursday night right in the middle of September. Gonna be a fun summer project trying to convince the parents that this is a good idea. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

They're playing in the Spirit Store, Dundalk in September, I'd say I will definitely go to that. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,014 ✭✭✭marko93

Getting a free Chameleon :D

Only took me just over an hour to put my bed together. Ikea recommended two people to do it, but because I'm awesome I managed it myself. I am now the proud owner of a very comfy double bed. Awwwhhh yeah. Now to put my DVD stand together.

Flat packin' like a boss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

this is a strange yaaaaaaaaaaah but
    I'm back to work in 2 days :D Couldn't be happier :D I've actually missed my job and the people and the craic :D

LEAVING CERT IS OVER! :D

marko93 wrote: »
    Getting a free Chameleon :D

♫♫♫♫You come and go... You come and gooooooooo!♫♫♫♫

I had to go into work on my day off today for a staff meeting. The only time I was directly spoken to was when the owner said I was fantastic, and that they couldn't survive without me. It put a huge smile on my face. I also spoke to the head chef afterwards and asked if my measly €7.50 an hour pay rate could be reviewed as I'm not such a beginner anymore and he said definitely, and that I definitely deserve it so it shouldn't be a problem that he'll talk to the boss about it.

Basically, everything's comin' up millhouse!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

That job thing I was bitching about yesterday worked out! I don't feel like such a waster now

Advertisement