Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,014 ✭✭✭marko93

Essentially defused a horrible situation between me and my gf that could of potentially led to a break up.

Could not be happier.

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

Only had one Anatomy lecture so far and it's already my least favourite Pharmacy module... IT GOT CANCELLED TOMORROW :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Muse just announced a date in the point. YES!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

Bedroom is nearly completely painted!! Now to make a trip to ikea for a wardrobe.

\o/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,014 ✭✭✭marko93

Tackling Maths one question at a time and making it my bitch (at least for inequalities)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Got my Muse tickets :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Pigwidgeon wrote: »

I'm strongly considering going, I went in 2009 and it was class!

Aoifey! wrote: »
    I'm strongly considering going, I went in 2009 and it was class!

Was that the marlay park one? I saw them there and it was unbelievable. Going to ask for that night off in work tonight so hopefully I'll be able to go.

QoL: how much was your ticket actually?

Was that the marlay park one? I saw them there and it was unbelievable. Going to ask for that night off in work tonight so hopefully I'll be able to go.

No that was the one in the 02. We were seated and really near the back but it was still amazing, I'd love to be standing for it.

• Advertisement

Decided a thesis topic, got my sister to move back up to higher level Maths, letter from the grant finally came, and they think they know the majority of what was/is wrong with my sister now. Happy, happy days, things are looking good :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

Love it when friends forget they've made plans with you, so you don't have to lie and try to get out of it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

My parents came up to visit today and brought my dog...brilliant :D

I got standing tickets so €54 with ticketmaster's ridiculous €6 booking fee each on top of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

Brussels is amazing, met some really interesting people!

Possibly have the opportunity to do work experience over here and in Leinster house! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Was at the big UL40 celebration for UL's 40th Birthday today, amazeballs!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

This train has wifi. I like this train.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

On a proper buzz coz we're watching Lip Service in Irish after lunch. My favouritest Irish film of all time
    BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Was at the big UL40 celebration for UL's 40th Birthday today, amazeballs!!

THE CORONAS WERE AMAZEBALLS.

Yesterday was just sucha funny day you guys.

TO ARTHUR!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Whatsernamex33

I think I'm finally learning how to let go of him. It's been a hard 18 months, but I'm now realizing there's more to life than thinking alot of a past relationship. What's happened has happened. I gotta put myself first for the first time and make myself happy. Yayyyyyyyahhhhhh. :)

After a lot of drama and thinking I had no tickets to Muse my amazing boyfriend text me to tell me he'd gotten us tickets, seating but meh better than nothing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

THE CORONAS WERE AMAZEBALLS.

Yesterday was just sucha funny day you guys.

TO ARTHUR!

They were brilliant!

TO FREE GIGS!! :D :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

open bars are the best bars and thank christ for autocorrect

Lucinda O'Sullivan was in my work again last night, I ended up doing the mains for her table and she loved them. She even tweeted pictures of them. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

The awesome moment when the security guard arrives with cheesecake for everyone #ilovemyjob

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

Just handed in a CV for the first time. Better late than never! :o
    I really want the job; it's a Centra near my house and right beside the bus stop I use to get to college. Apparently another guy from my old year got it and he didn't do TY either so he won't have a lot of work experience (like me), and I'm always so bored in my free time, especially on weekends since I've started hanging out with my college friends a lot more and they all go home on the weekends. I've also always wanted to work in retail tbh...the stories in R&R are hilarious. :D And money! Always money!
    Pray for me, C&H. :pac:

Finally made my first trip to Ikea........I could have stayed there for days. <3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Finally made my first trip to Ikea........I could have stayed there for days. <3

did you not find it a bit weird that you were being herded around a predefined route? Going to ikea was like getting to experience bits of 1984, They Live, metropolis and Fahrenheit 451 in real life.

Im aliveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

did you not find it a bit weird that you were being herded around a predefined route? Going to ikea was like getting to experience bits of 1984, They Live, metropolis and Fahrenheit 451 in real life.
    I think it was way easier with everyone going in the one direction though because therr were so many people. We crossed over from one side if the aisle to the other at one point and shure we nearly needed traffic lights!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

I once lost the people I was with in ikea and had to turn against the flow to look for them, never felt more in the way in my life

Had a really good day. Met a lovely guy from Sudan that I walked home with and along the way I found a guy I know who got stranded in Waterford so now he's staying at ours and made us all a lovely dinner of rice, gnocchi and garlic bread :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

Tame Impala's new album's out this week, staying over at a friend's house tomorrow, Magical Mystery Tour stuff this weekend, and I've done zero college work. Good week.

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

Even though today was a whole pile of lame, I'm feeling strangely content and optimistic. Negative thoughts, I own you!

I wasn't going crazy, my eyesight has gotten worse. Ordered pretty new glasses and a pair of sunglasses. Can't wait to be able to see properly again, going to have better than 20/20 vision with them and hopefully this'll be the end of my headaches :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Palytoxin

Getting serious study done today!

My REACH money's in :):) just gotta go collect it tomorrow!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I bit the bullet and bought a laptop. I'm currently at the point where I've justified the extravagance, so I'm feeling relatively good. :)

I WON €4 ON THE RAY FOLEY SHOW!

#bestdayever!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Just started teaching grinds, don't know why I haven't done it before, all that time trying to convince employers I had skills that I didn't have, when I could have just gotten parents to pay me to tell their kids stuff!

Collected my new glasses this morning, hadn't realised how bad my old ones had gotten. Its like everything is in HD. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

Life is so good right now, things just seem to be going right for once. It'd be even better if I could properly motivate myself to tackle some college assignments, but I know that I will get them done eventually. I've also been trying to live more in the present and not over-think things or get overwhelmed when things stress me out or upset me, and it seems to be working. In short, I am happy :)

Things are going well :) Like my tooth aint sore!!!!!
    Open days next week should be grand and Im doing jump cross tomorrow!
    And ive to bake a cake for a cake sale for the IHWT, havnt baked in ages kinda looking forward to getting back into it!
    If I could just do homework and study then everything would be great..

IKEA wardrobe is assembled. Now all that's left is to screw it to the wall, fill it with all my crap and move the rest of my stuff back in. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭leaveiton

Wanted to buy a pair of shoes from New Look's "Teen" range last but they were sold out.

Browsing their website, they have an almost identical pair in the normal shoe range :D Might buy them during the week!

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

Im in a really hyper mood but everyone is asleep and i have no one to annoy. Do people not know 3am on a Sunday is where the craic is at.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

The problem question for one of my law seminars is about a man called Walter White who sells crystal meth. I love Trinity.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Whatsernamex33

I didn't know whether to put this is the arggghhhhh or yaaahhhhhh thread. So decided here. :P

Had a terrribleeee day. And I meant terrible. Besides getting an A in a test. But! I came home, had a cup of tea and forgot about things.

Overall, I feel a lot better. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Precious flower

Finished my history essay having had no sleep the night before and a sore throat! Definite A1!:p

I may feel like death, but tonight is going to be good.

Dad coming to Limerick to collect me since I've no lectures and haven't been home for a while, gonna get a Supermac's pizza and chips, and when I get home, my new laptop is waiting for me.

Couple that with the fact that the radio show went fairly well today since we finally got a magnifier that works on the studio computer, even though my dickhead of a co-host bailed out again, and I'm feeling pretty optimistic tonight. :)

My friend had the gay idea to set up a group for me, her and our other 2 best friends. It actually turned out to be so much fun :p

REACH cheque cleared! Woooo :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement