Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

My new laptop is so shiny and clean! And it has that new laptop smell! <3<3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Finally realised I have to start doing something for the LC, hopefully I can keep motivated now :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

IM SO HAPPY IM OFF PLACEMENT TODAY.

Actually woke up this morning and just wanted to jump around the place in happiness :D:D:D
    Also so happy my housie convinced me to go out after my 13 hour shift :P:P It was sooooo fun aaaaahh. This donegal lad I was talking to text me this morning and wants to meet up. Ok thats my kinda argh part. Coz I don't know if he's a creeper/ I was wearing puuuure beer goggles or whats the story.. >.<

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Namlub wrote: »
    The problem question for one of my law seminars is about a man called Walter White who sells crystal meth. I love Trinity.

They'd probably be referring to this guy :pac:

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2012-08-19/news/33275731_1_treatment-facility-meth-chemistry-teacher

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Palytoxin

Plain brown rice never tasted so nice.

Palytoxin wrote: »
    Plain brown rice never tasted so nice.

Currently eating a hot chicken roll. And actually tearing up as how good it tastes.

Currently eating a hot chicken roll. And actually tearing up as how good it tastes.
    I got up this morning with my stomach absolutely twisted in hunger, boil in the bag rice seemed like the best option, it only takes 10 minutes as opposed to 13/4 for pasta :) I would have given an arm for a hot chicken roll. Still would actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

I had a brilliant time at my class party last night- didn't fall, came second in Beer Pong AND I met Palytoxin in REAL LIFE!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

IM SO HAPPY IM OFF PLACEMENT TODAY.

Actually woke up this morning and just wanted to jump around the place in happiness :D:D:D
    Also so happy my housie convinced me to go out after my 13 hour shift :P:P It was sooooo fun aaaaahh. This donegal lad I was talking to text me this morning and wants to meet up. Ok thats my kinda argh part. Coz I don't know if he's a creeper/ I was wearing puuuure beer goggles or whats the story.. >.<

Meet up with him lolz #YOLOREO

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

Eating a hot chicken roll is a pretty emotional moment tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭anirishlad

Could be meeting a girl I like alot on Saturday, woooo :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Got a Subway, I love Subway!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,025 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Finally got rid of my real name username :P :)

Finally got rid of my real name username :P :)

<_<
    >_>
    ???
    STRANGER DANGER?!?! :eek:

Just saw my first birth on placement. And actually started crying. like it totally puts me off having kids, the physical side of it. But like, it was so emotional...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

YEY! Friday! :D

I'm so much happier since I changed my course! <3

One lecture at 11 and then train home at 1.35! annnddddddd no lectures until 4 o'clock Monday! :D..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

No economics lecture next monday means I finally get a lie in and 2 extra hours sleep <3 Life is good :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

So, I won the Nobel Peace Prize this morning *cough*

Meowth wrote: »
    No economics lecture next monday means I finally get a lie in and 2 extra hours sleep <3 Life is good :D

YEYYYYYYY. No Economics <3

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Whatsernamex33

I have a job interview in like two hours. Yayyyyyyyyyyy :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

The guy from the coffee shop in college just gave me free caramel in my latte when the other woman wasn't looking. Officially my favorite coffee shop person

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

My phone hasn't been working right for a whole week and just there I got 50 messages which were sent ages ago :') never been more relieved to see that many messages in my life :') omg thank the lord I can communicate with people again :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

WE WON THE NOBEL PEACE PRIZE LADS! HUZZAH!!

Been fist pumping and hugging random strangers all day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 881 ✭✭✭AtomicKoala

This is better than that time I won Times Person of the Year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

This is better than that time I won Times Person of the Year.

I get this reference!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Yes but more importantly mature cells can be pluripotent and the work on G couple protein receptors has been properly acknowledged.

Science bitches!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

Lawliet wrote: »

Yes but more importantly mature cells can be pluripotent and the work on G couple protein receptors has been properly acknowledged.

Science b[SIZE="2"]it[/SIZE]ches!

Yeah our biochem lecture today was all about G Protein coupled receptors and the lecturer didn't say a single word about the Nobel prize! I was very disappointed :-(

Pish posh, it's a great day to be European. We should all be immensely proud of not beating the crap out of each other this last while (credit to the Germans).

Pish posh, it's a great day to be European. We should all be immensely proud of not beating the crap out of each other this last while (credit to the Germans).

How gas* would it be if war was declared tomorrow?

*Obviously, war isn't gas, I just mean that it would be kind of funny if war was declared the day after we received the peace prize...

wnolan1992 wrote: »

How gas* would it be if war was declared tomorrow?

[SIZE="1"]*Obviously, war isn't gas, I just mean that it would be kind of funny if war was declared the day after we received the peace prize...[/SIZE]
    How gas would it be?

Ask the Jews.

(Sorry :( )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,014 ✭✭✭marko93

Mr. Rager wrote: »
    How gas would it be?

Ask the Jews.

(Sorry :( )

Did NAZI that coming.

Books are great.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 SleepAlone

Just had such a good catch up with a friend I hadn't seen in a while :)

I saw a cat fall over today. It was great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Last day in work today til Christmas, can't wait to be able to sleep in on Sundays for the first time in nearly 6 years but also the first time I won't have a steady flow of money every week...:eek:

I spent €8 on food for all of last week, looks like that's how I'll be living for the next 2 months :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

had a daycent party in my house last night.
    mad banter.

Seriously though I'm genuinely proud of the whole thing. it all went very well.

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭eoins23456

Last day in work today til Christmas, can't wait to be able to sleep in on Sundays for the first time in nearly 6 years but also the first time I won't have a steady flow of money every week...:eek:

I spent €8 on food for all of last week, looks like that's how I'll be living for the next 2 months :P
    8 euro?? Share your secrets :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I'm not in work until 4 so I'm currently lying in bed drinking tea and eating chocolate biscuit cake. This is all kinds of wonderful.

Alone at home with great hip-hop blaring out of the computer, a fire lighting and chocolate cake :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,014 ✭✭✭marko93

Haven't played rugby in several weeks due to different injuries, one recurring and the other a fresh one. BUT, I'll be back tomorrow. Excited doesn't even begin to describe it.

• Advertisement

eoins23456 wrote: »
    8 euro?? Share your secrets :P

Milk, bread, ham and a few packets of soup...lived on soup and sandwiches for the week, along with the staple in my diet, coffee :P It wasn't even because I had no money, I just didn't feel like any more food but at least I know it can be done if necessary :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

I swear my life has just improved drastically since finding a certain twitter page.
    Lawlz, oh the lawls!!!

After a ****ty enough day i'm on the way home from college with a packet of Oreo's.. Life is good

<3

Had a very productive day.

This pleases me...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Had a very productive day.

This pleases me...

Do teach me please.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Thank you to the man that just gave me back the 20 euro I hadn't noticed I dropped, even though I was surprised and didn't say thank you properly, you just made my really shitty day a little bit better :)

Aoifey! wrote: »
    Thank you to the man that just gave me back the 20 euro I hadn't noticed I dropped, even though I was surprised and didn't say thank you properly, you just made my really shitty day a little bit better :)

That's soooooooo nice! :D

It's been a good week overall.

I mean, socially it's been as terrible as ever, but in terms of productivity I'm just :D right now.

• Advertisement

God bless people who don't secure their WiFi in student accommodation. :)

Also, got 9/10 for the first part of our group project, as well as being told that we were doing excellent work so far, AS WELL AS the meeting which was meant to last 15 minutes only lasted 5 minutes because we were able to get everything sorted so quickly. :D

Advertisement