Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

Today is the first proper da since D-day that I don't feel sad :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Today is the first proper da since D-day that I don't feel sad :)

Wow... 67 years of sadness must've been tough! :P

I'm sorry, I know what you're actually referring to, but that was too good to pass up. :)

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Wow... 67 years of sadness must've been tough! :P

I'm sorry, I know what you're actually referring to, but that was too good to pass up. :)

Oh my word, I just need to analyse every part of my posts to make them more accurate :P I don't care tbh because MAURA IS HAPPY :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 270 ✭✭Supermensch

My Raspberry Pi was finally shipped.

tumblr_m6o2fgGnGK1qbidymo2_400.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

Had my (and my schools) first ever debate tonight, for the Concern Debates, and i was captain.
    Had a really tought motion, basically we had to be pro-Romney.

AND WE ****ING WON.

4 girls versus 4 experienced lads, and we. won.

Delira :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

Indiego wrote: »
    4 girls versus 4 experienced lads

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

;)

:rolleyes:

Shouldda phrased that a bit better... XD

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

Epic Weekend Coming XD

Winning an award tomorrow! :) Some student of the year or something ;)
    A group of us are then staying at my friends tomorrow night XD
    Off to Cork City Saturday with a group of friends! Going to Nightmare Relam! :rolleyes: Bricks will be s**t. :P
    Staying at another friends house saturday night! :)

And some relaxing on sunday! XD Happy.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Jockey Eile
    Jockey Eile
    Jockey Eile
    Jockey Eile
    Wooooooooooooooooooooo

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Neewbie_noob

Have the most amazing, special, beautiful girlfriend in the world whom I reallllyy like. I'm really happy to be with her and don't know what I did to deserve her ;) really makes me smile just thinking about her....

xxxxxxxx S

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭HandsomeDivil

Have the most amazing, special, beautiful girlfriend in the world whom I reallllyy like. I'm really happy to be with her and don't know what I did to deserve her ;) really makes me smile just thinking about her....

xxxxxxxx S

You and your happiness can fcuk right off :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭anirishlad

On the subject of girls I met one I like alot yesterday and we get on like butter on toast :D Now I just need to figure out how to advance it ;)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

anirishlad wrote: »
    On the subject of girls I met one I like alot yesterday and we get on like butter on toast :D Now I just need to figure out how to advance it ;)

I assume you got her number ? If so then tell her about how much you enjoyed it ! :)

I assume you got her number ? If so then tell her about how much you enjoyed it ! :)

I was talking to her on facebook for about 2 weeks before hand, and I have her number. I'll slip that into our conversation when i ask her does she want to meet up again next weekend :p

Just dont want to screw this one up I guess :o

Try and get a hold of her timetable, then follow her around for a few days and find out what she likes...

Then ether-rag her and wear her skin. :cool:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

I was talking to her on facebook for about 2 weeks before hand, and I have her number. I'll slip that into our conversation when i ask her does she want to meet up again next weekend :p

Just dont want to screw this one up I guess :o

i know the feeling :P

Is she a friend for a long time or is it a new thing ? Try not to make things too serious too soon anyways :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Gonna start trying to get me fit! :D Give up the fags and go to the gym and eat healthier! :) Boost all the endorphins and hopefully it'll stop me being cranky :P I think my body has finally had enough of me making it feel like crap... To healthy lifestyles! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I'm not working next Sunday. This will be my first whole day off with no college or work for over 7 weeks. I'M SO EXCITED!! Going to go on a nice day out with the bf, and out for dinner in Jamie's Italian in dundrum and possibly to the cinema too. Yay :)

i know the feeling :P

Is she a friend for a long time or is it a new thing ? Try not to make things too serious too soon anyways :)
    New thing :L she lives in a different town so we don't have a lot of mutual friends. I was going to see if I could shift her next weekend to be perfectly honest :L :L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

Drop the hand too.

• Advertisement

Awww lads due to my Jockey Eile obsessing last night I got a loada retweets on twitter by TG4, sport tg4, sean ban and others.
    I feel so Irishy and famous.
    Hopefully this was just the kinda advertising needed to start that fanbase Ive always dreamed of.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 881 ✭✭✭AtomicKoala

I actually think I love writing speeches for English.
    Its actually so weird, thinking I might switch from doing short stories to speeches... like I actually get a warm and fuzzy feeling when doing them :D

SOooooooooooorry for posting same thing here again, buutt I have the most amazing girlfriend in the world :D:D:D really lucky to have her .. and love every minute I spend with her ...

You're the best S****** xxxxx ♥

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

That work out was awesome! I'm sorta dying after it but I LOVED it! Totally going back for more!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

deise_girl wrote: »
    Awww lads due to my Jockey Eile obsessing last night I got a loada retweets on twitter by TG4, sport tg4, sean ban and others.
    I feel so Irishy and famous.
    Hopefully this was just the kinda advertising needed to start that fanbase Ive always dreamed of.

Are you in it?!

Are you in it?!

Unfortunately not :'(
    Ill propose a series two tho(Seeing as how Im so tight with Sean Ban these days) and ill be in that damnit..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 100 ✭✭rebel89

Just bought tickets for Green Day in the Emirates!! I now have no money but I have tickets:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Whatsernamex33

I have an amazing boyfriend. :) <3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭Julius Seizure

Had a bus driver that smiled and said your welcome, have a good day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Me and my boyfriend bought matching Christmas jumpers today.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

The other day I was collecting for Barnardos and had sooo much fun! Keywest were playing in town and I end up dancing with a clown with a knife and fake blood on him for ages while tons of people watched. It was great :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

Hector's broadcasting his breakfast show from our school on Friday! I wasnt planning on dressing up for halloween but I can't help it now, it shall be done. And our barbershop choir might get to sing on the show and sing his road of the day jingle too................maybe!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

Hector's broadcasting his breakfast show from our school on Friday! I wasnt planning on dressing up for halloween but I can't help it now, it shall be done. And our barbershop choir might get to sing on the show and sing his road of the day jingle too................maybe!

That's epic! Let me guess: St. Mary's CBS? :P

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    Me and my boyfriend bought matching Christmas jumpers today.

I thought I was cheesy :P

That's epic! Let me guess: St. Mary's CBS? :P
    Oh yeah I put on my fake beard and voice-changer every morning before I go in.

Wrong side of the canal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

I got the research essay I wanted! Our class was given a list of titles and only four people could do each one. There was one title I was interested in, it was in the field I'm most interested in and set by my favorite lecturer, but half the class wanted to do it. So we put our names in a hat, and mine was the first out! So happy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

First day in the new job starts tomorrow : ]

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

I just got this massive email from my best friend that's literally the nicest thing I've ever read. It's like she knew without me saying a word what was bothering me and she made everything feel so much better and I didn't even tell her anything was wrong. Aggh love her :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,014 ✭✭✭marko93

Didn't finish off programmes for lab. CS141 isn't being corrected today.

tumblr_lvrb6649IT1qibz0jo1_r1_1280.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Palytoxin

I had one hour in college today and am currently gorging myself on weetabix :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

Home ec journal was singed off today and 100% complete and never have to look at it again. Its actually a huge relief and I'm so proud of it. I better get the full 20% YOU HEAR ME DEPARTMENT OF EDUCTION!!

Firsty Year Pharmacy crew beat the second years in Tag Rugby today cz we're CLASSSSSSS :D Feeling fair happy about life atm. Tis wonderful :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

college is starting to get a little difficult, but i'm just thinking of how comfortable i am with my new friends, its really nice :) i never ever felt i could really be myself in school for some reason, but everyone in college is so funny and laidback and nice, and it helps that we all love languages. :P

I don't know why, but my blog has had two major spikes in views this week...

It's both exciting and, frankly, baffling to think people are reading my inane nonsense. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    I don't know why, but my blog has had two major spikes in views this week...

It's both exciting and, frankly, baffling to think people are reading my inane nonsense. :P

Sorry, could you say that again? I wasn't paying attention.

Sorry, could you say that again? I wasn't paying attention.

Why must you hurt me? :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,014 ✭✭✭marko93

Just got offered Christmas work in Dunnes.

Looks like Santa can...
    1266743221625.jpg

CROSS UN-EMPLOYMENT OFF HIS LIST.

tumblr_m4m70zTebV1qg9kam.jpg

Went to the canoeing club again today and had the best time! Made so many friends, people remember my name and not only that but I got over my aversion to falling to falling in due to the three times I capsized! LOVE COLLEGE!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

3 day weeeeekend :D woooooooo!
    Can't waaaait for Sunday night!

Seeing everyone in fancy dress today was the best thing I've seen in ages even if I had to walk to school in the pitch dark at 7am. And we did get to sing his jingle and our other song too :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement