Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

I had a fair good day.
    Two lectures, finished at twelve, lots of study, trad session, burger king chips, a crown, a caramel sundae, a walk in the rain and a kiss goodnight. :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Passed my integration test quite well :)
    Normally just scrape a pass, 60% bitchezzzzz

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

We're moving house. I'm gonna be all positive for once and look at the good side. It'll be fun looking for and finding somewhere new and making it our own, and great to know certain people don't know where we live anymore :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

deise_girl wrote: »
    Passed my integration test quite well :)
    Normally just scrape a pass, 60% bi[SIZE="2"]tch[/SIZE]ezzzzz
    I read this yesterday and I've just realised that you didn't say interogation.........

I read this yesterday and I've just realised that you didn't say interogation.........
    Yesterday? I only wrote it earlier!

deise_girl wrote: »
    Yesterday? I only wrote it earlier!
    I was sure it was yesterday I read it......the thoughts of exams tomorrow have my brain fried.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Convinced my parents to let me go to see The Band Perry tomorrow. Tweeted that I'm happy out about it, tagged one of the band members in it...he just sent me a DM and is following me on twitter.

Casually in shock right now, lads. Like, I adore them.

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY IN APPROXIMATELY FOUR AND A HALF HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Whatsernamex33

I have an amazing boyfriend and I don't know how I got so lucky. :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I got asked for ID in Tesco tonight. Despite being 24 and looking withered from a few days of flu.

I'm going to take this as a good sign. I must still look youthful and beautiful.

Yes, that explains everything.

*smiles*

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Neewbie_noob

I have an amazing boyfriend and I don't know how I got so lucky. :)

xxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVEWfkfBXbZog8ipUwGWTOa1PRVPUa8yEGiHdcFOW0ckHeSoGxGzIXGmkzaw

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Palytoxin

What the hell was he eating?!

Some sort of huge rice I'd say. I'd be more worried about where his neck is gone?

Indeed. He also has a worrying lack of regard for his hand; there's vomitty-rice headed right for it.

Indeed. He also has a worrying lack of regard for his hand; there's vomitty-rice headed right for it.
    It's a brutal sign in fairness, should be redone, up for an art competition?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

His head is like a pac-man...

Just saying...

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    His head is like a pac-man...

Just saying...
    If pac-man had a body...
    Another competition?

• Advertisement

Palytoxin wrote: »
    If pac-man had a body...
    Another competition?

..:pac:
    ...|
    ../|\
    ...|
    ...|
    ../|\

/competition :cool:

Obviouslyyyyyyyyyyy he was eating green gummy bears. C'mon like, even I know that.

Ermmm I dunno have I any yays. My dog is all cute tucked into my bed using my pillow. Take that people in relationships, you have have your partner but I have my dog. (And I have 2 dogs but the other is in a diff room not looking cute)

..:pac:
    ...|
    ../|\
    ...|
    ...|
    ../|\

/competition :cool:

Either he has a stand instead of legs or he's incredibly well-hung... :eek:

Either he has a stand instead of legs or he's incredibly well-hung... :eek:

:o:o

My bad. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

My haircut doesn't make me look like Spock :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

My haircut doesn't make me look like Spock :)
    This is true of most people and their haircuts yet you are the first to think it worth celebrating. Perhaps we should be more like you and be happy about the things that haven't happened to us.

Yaaaaaah, I am well-fed and probably don't have worms burrowing into my eye sockets.

• Advertisement

Davidius wrote: »
    This is true of most people and their haircuts yet you are the first to think it worth celebrating.

Spock,_2267.jpg

It is worth celebrating.

:eek:

I'd forgotten how good it felt to be doing radio stuff...

Hadn't been on air in about 4 weeks since we had to stop this semester's show due to workload. Filled in as a co-host for two hours today, and just.... :D

I've been in a low place for the past while, but getting behind the mic again just took all that away. :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I've been in a low place for the past while, but getting behind the mic again just took all that away. :)

Celebrate everything that makes this sensation happen! Everybody!

That is all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Went up last night to the bouncer with my ID that said I was 18.
    "eh you do know its over 20s tonight?"
    "eh yea..."
    "ok. go in.."

:D
    Sucha class night haha!

• Advertisement

Just had a really interesting discussion for ages which quite thoroughly covered abortion, gay marriage, the economy, corruption, nature and nurture, the church and state, international relations, and briefly dipped into vegetarianism... I know it's impossible, but ugh, I wish you could convert people to your way of thinking, and actually 'win' a discussion! Obviously I am right, that's just a fact, and it upsets me that they continue to be wrong!!

The dominos delivery man gave us 2 free medium pizzas earlier while we were selling raffle tickets. :) He just told us to go up to the shop, order 2 pizzas and tell them we were talking to him.

There was one woman who bought a ticket, went into Dunnes to do her shoping and came back out with a bag of jelly sweets for us. :)

Some people are just the nicest people in the world. My faith in humanity is restored, there are good people out there after all. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

New piercing :D Heart shaped bar is beign put in in tow weeks! So happy/excited :D Forgotten how much I love new piercings <3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Whatsernamex33

Things are now in the past and it feels like I can finally forget everything. It just feels awesome to think that all the bad things that happened is just becoming a distant memory. :)
    I'm extremely happy with life now. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 270 ✭✭Supermensch

Found a Filet Mignon in the reduced section in Dunnes. Rubbed in a bit of salt, pepper and olive oil, pan fried for 2 minutes, oven for 5. I am in no way exaggerating when I say that I could have cried.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I got 74% in my culinary science midterm. Considering I spent last year either failing or getting low 40's I'm so happy. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Walked past Connelly station this morning and got given two galaxy bars for free, there were these people in blue tee-shirts with smiley faces on the front handing them out. No idea what it was for, but yea free chocolate!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Lawliet wrote: »
    Walked past Connelly station this morning and got given two galaxy bars for free, there were these people in blue tee-shirts with smiley faces on the front handing them out. No idea what it was for, but yea free chocolate!

The Mr. Perks people? Great lads, great stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I got some free galaxys off some rather grumly looking metro herald people at tara street earlier. It brightenes up my monday morning at least!

• Advertisement

I survived Jacks which was the UCCCC Fresher trip. I'm dying a little but living to tell the tales. Brilliant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Never heard of them. I can't find anything about who was doing it or why

I found, added and have been accepted by Palytoxin on Facebook... Successful creeping.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

I found, added and have been accepted by Palytoxin on Facebook... Successful creeping.

sorry hun but I got there first... :/

sorry hun but I got there first... :/

That's cool bro :D

Noone ever creeps on me like that :'(

:pac:

I am in a very good mood because I asked the guy in the library to hold onto books for me that are due back tomorrow. I know that sounds like a simple thing to do but I'm so bad at social interaction for that sort of thing. I don't know why but I just can't do it...but I did and I am very proud of myself :):)

Aoifey! wrote: »
    Noone ever creeps on me like that :'(

:pac:

I see him in the Pharmacy building all the time and decided to take it to the next level. FACEBOOK FRIENDS

I see him in the Pharmacy building all the time and decided to take it to the next level. FACEBOOK FRIENDS

He knows who I am, but I don't know who he is :-o

I'm feeling surprisingly calm about my exam and our choir competition tomorrow. The world is no longer against me seemingly. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

He knows who I am, but I don't know who he is :-o

Ya, its weird when your sitting at home minding your own business and then he lets you know that you "Passed by him" today at some random time.

Advertisement