Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v2.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

Just watched last nights prog on web and I now understand why the RC is so petrified of women .... Marie Collins made minced meat out of that gobsh1te masquerading as a MORAL theologian.

Alan Shatter was very impressive too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Jaysus had to do some diggin to find this thread again...

Good show tonight.. very surprised that the Fianna Fáilers let Vincent in to question them.. just goes to show how much trouble they are in, that they have nothing to lose by letting Vincent Browne question them..

ah there's Averidill.

Dara Calleary..

draft_lens2197088module11881077photo_1223149410sam-the-eagle-muppet-show.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭No1J

Jaysus had to do some diggin to find this thread again...

Good show tonight.. very surprised that the Fianna Fáilers let Vincent in to question them.. just goes to show how much trouble they are in, that they have nothing to lose by letting Vincent Browne question them..

ah there's Averidill.

She's doing a Sharon Stone job on Vincent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Welcome to 'Defending the Indefensible', with Averidill and Friends

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭MrThrifty

Off topic, but Vincent isn't looking too well healthwise... Is this connected with the fact that his show was being presented by various people over the past few weeks/months?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Oh look, it's Timmy Dolittle!

Sorry, I mean Timmy Dooley.

What's a "rekanittion" ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

Fianna Fail shot JR :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭baldbear

Michael is grasping at straws there going on about palestine. FF are finished..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭MrThrifty

Off topic, but Vincent isn't looking too well healthwise... Is this connected with the fact that his show was being presented by various people over the past few weeks/months?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Big Smiley Head on Vincent there when he was talking about Micheal Martin in 'The Convalescent Ward'

He liked his own joke, liked it a lot :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,805 ✭✭✭take everything

I'm wondering if Vinny has any mirrors at home.

I'm wondering if Vinny has any mirrors at home.

He has one on the ceiling of his bedroom for when Cassie calls round.. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Loads of twisting from the new recruits and Micheál Martin is now contradicting the OECD.....

Do these guys go on a special FF course on how to lie and deflect with a straight face ?

"Some things change, some stay the same....."

He calls FG cynical.. This is the man who's been blaming FG for not being able to clean up the mess him and his party caused.. Used to have a lot of respect for Michael Martin, but I really despise his cynical party political games... He doesnt seem to give a sh1t about the country, just the survival of FF..

He calls FG cynical.. This is the man who's been blaming FG for not being able to clean up the mess him and his party caused.. Used to have a lot of respect for Michael Martin, but I really despise his cynical party political games... He doesnt seem to give a sh1t about the country, just the survival of FF..

You could see that answer from a mile off.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭baldbear

Hmm a new Palestine state. I wonder will they enter the Eurovision?

It really is unbelievable that they cant collate the information on teacher qualifications.. If that was a private company, one person at each office (or school) would be designated the task of filling out an Excel spreadsheet with the teacher names and qualifications.. then email it to the head office... who could create a database with the info...

Could be done in a day if the will was there..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

It was refreshing to hear the 'young guns' of New FF basically boasting about the huge and disastrous spending spree over the past ten years as if that was some national achievement - SW tripled, benchmarking, crazy PS pension schemes etc etc. rather than what it was - splurging the country's future on FF's only rasion d'etre - to hold onto power no matter the cost.

That few minutes last night should be final proof to any doubters that FF will NEVER change no matter that they wheel out their 'young' guns - young guns who are now pleading ignorance of what their party did pre-2007..IT WASN'T ME SIR!

VB looked a bit peaky last night, breathing the same air as those utter wasters probably got to the poor guy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

Averil Power ... whiney, whiney voice drives me mad
    :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭jmcc

Why does Micheal Martin seem like a rat whose cheese has been moved (look at the hand movements). I thought FF had media trainers.

Regards...jmcc

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Mary Lou shot J.R.

Vinny's right.

What exactly would the effect of a disorderly Greek default be on Ireland anyone know?
    Apart from the notional bond yield thingies going up.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Is it my tele or has Mary-Lou over done the old fake tan.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

She always has that tango tinge...

Vinny is so irreverent. :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Yeah she has espically on the hands.

• Advertisement

What exactly would the effect of a disorderly Greek default be on Ireland anyone know?

Peter Browne was talking about this last week.. he said that he thinks the Greeks will try to get as much as they can in handouts and then say to the ECB ... "fuk this for a game of soldiers", we're defaulting anyway... This would then lead to a serious problem for one or two of the French banks...

He envisaged that Nicholas Sarkozy may be faced with the same situation that Brian Lenihan was with Anglo in September 2008.. He said it should be interesting to see what Sarkozy (who has been telling us that we we can't burn the bondholders in our private banks) will do when he is in this situation..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement