Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v2.0

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

€2190 for a week of hell in Orlando.:eek:

No thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,370 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

Bullseye1 wrote: »
    Will 75% even vote? I highly doubt it.

75% of those that intend to vote!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

irishh_bob wrote: »
    pretty poor analogy , that footage of trimble and paisley dancing down the garvaghy road , plays well with unionists voters

My analogy is not with the political situation, Bob... Basically what I'm saying is if another political figure, who you detest, decides to throw his arms around you when the cameras are shining on you... there is very little you can do bar grim and bear it..

Did Vincent ask the Shinner whether he had private health care.. (was out getting tea)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭irishh_bob

the referendum will produce a landslide IMO for the yes side

• Registered Users Posts: 8,472 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

What did you think of the story from the Irish Daily Mail of the 215,000 family guns?

That is to me very shocking to hear in Ireland IMO.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,915 ✭✭✭MungBean

What did you think of the story from the Irish Daily Mail of the 215,000 family guns?

Didnt catch it, what exactly is a "family gun" ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭irishh_bob

whats shocking about it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,161 ✭✭✭squonk

I haven't watched Vinnie really since about this time last year when FF were in power and we were heading towards a General Election. The standard of the show was much higher then. For the past two nights that I've watched, they might as well have called it the 'I Hate Enda Kenny' show. At least when FF were in power, Vinnie was able to actualy discuss the core issues of the day. Well, he'd attempt to discuss the core issues of the day but return to the bailout eventually. I remember him hosting a show to discuss the fallout from the tsunami in Japan and he managed to last 15 minutes before turning the subject around to a rant on the bailout! Last night the show seemed to be about what an eejit Kenny is. OK, maybe some consider him to be one but that's not as important as the fiscal pact or Paul Appleby deciding to move on. The man appears to be losing the run of himself. Somebody in TV3 needs to take him aside and point out that his show isn't a soapbox for him to have a go at Enda or Leo whenever he feels like it. Issues that affect us all have to be discussed. Right now the show is a turnoff.

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Park Royal

So Enda was having a bit of crack with Sarkozy.......

I would say Sarkozy cant xxxxxx believe Enda is being paid nearly as

much as he is ...........and the Population of France 64 million ?........

no xxxxx wonder their having the crack at our expense.....and if you were Enda

wouldn't you be laughing??....

and a xxxxxx huge pension awaiting him and Rabbitt and the rest when they

step down.....

squonk wrote: »
    I haven't watched Vinnie really since about this time last year when FF were in power and we were heading towards a General Election. The standard of the show was much higher then. For the past two nights that I've watched, they might as well have called it the 'I Hate Enda Kenny' show. At least when FF were in power, Vinnie was able to actualy discuss the core issues of the day. Well, he'd attempt to discuss the core issues of the day but return to the bailout eventually. I remember him hosting a show to discuss the fallout from the tsunami in Japan and he managed to last 15 minutes before turning the subject around to a rant on the bailout! Last night the show seemed to be about what an eejit Kenny is. OK, maybe some consider him to be one but that's not as important as the fiscal pact or Paul Appleby deciding to move on. The man appears to be losing the run of himself. Somebody in TV3 needs to take him aside and point out that his show isn't a soapbox for him to have a go at Enda or Leo whenever he feels like it. Issues that affect us all have to be discussed. Right now the show is a turnoff.

But it is a soapbox for Vinnie..it always has been. The show is all abut Vinnie and that's why people watch it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,161 ✭✭✭squonk

I agree but at least he made an effort previously. Now he's so clouded by his hatred of FG, it's just not entertaining!

Creighton is on tonight - it's unbelievable she has such a senior junior ministry when she doesn't seem to have a clue about anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

If Vinny keeps showing these clips every night, soon there will be no need for RTE to show Oireachtas Report.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,805 ✭✭✭take everything

Mary Lou VS Lucinda tonight.
    Stephen Donnelly to add reasonable debate.
    Also some FF goon.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

Eoin McLove is back on again tonight. :P

Ah I want to watch this but I'm watching Little Children on RTE ONE.. that's not as bad as it sounds..

Is it just me or does McDonald get more smug by the day?

Whats a bunbag na herrin ?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Ah I want to watch this but I'm watching Little Children on RTE ONE.. that's not as bad as it sounds..

Terrible ending though. Not terrible as in bad, just very downbeat and a bit depressing.

A bit like recent Vinnie Browne shows :pac:

Is the FF guy there to prop up the end of the desk.

• Advertisement

No. He's just there for the jam.

Terrible ending though. Not terrible as in bad, just very downbeat and a bit depressing.

Ah dont tell me Kate Winslet puts her clothes back on ... ffs.. :(

Your making it worse.

Thomas Byrne is the walking embodiment of why the Senate should be abolished immediately.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

A bit like recent Vinnie Browne shows :pac:

Harry - Please use the spoiler tags!! I won't remind you again:mad::mad::p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

V?
    L No.
    V?
    L No.
    V?
    L No.

Ah dont tell me Kate Winslet puts her clothes back on ... ffs.. :(

It might just be me but she didn't look half as fanciable in that film as she does in most of her films.

Donnelly scare mongering or is big shít goin down ?

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Harry - Please use the spoiler tags!! I won't remind you again:mad::mad::p

Sorry MrsD. I shouldn't have given it away that Vinnie Browne's show is going to be downbeat and depressing. ;)

• Advertisement

Vinny's such a stickler. LOL.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement