Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v2.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭baldbear

Greece, debt, markets.......I think her top might burst open.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Joe is really out of his depth here.... Using emotive language in place of substance...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Oh_Noes

This girl's tone sounds like a teenager arguing with her parents.

Joes must think hes never wrong.

I think he got Lauras name wrong and said her point wasn't valid!!! Jaysus the way he talks down to her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Crazy Horse 6

Poor show tonight

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

There's something attractive about Laura Noonan.. But I dont know if I could wake up to that much anger every morning..

That blouse is so diverting,
    there is a lot to like,
    but I don't think I could handle Laura
    Morning Noonan Night :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭M cebee

That was funny enough when the td called the professor a commentator

I wonder if lauras buttons will pop before the end of the show

• Registered Users Posts: 3,198 ✭✭✭Good loser

Joe gives the same (long) answer to every fr****ng question and has for years. He's way out of his depth.

Would he take Talk Talk into 'state ownership' and Dell and MBNA and . . .?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Enjoyed the game of cat and mouse between Vinny and the TD

lets him run his mouth for a bit and then Vinnys claw comes out again:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,805 ✭✭✭take everything

Simon Carswell on tonight.
    Should be good.

• Advertisement

And still no one has gone to jail over this mess.

baldbear wrote: »
    And still no one has gone to jail over this mess.

Just reading there that 31 million of loans for former Anglo directors were written off when it was taken over.
    Just another interesting tidbit that had me flummoxed.

Also: Margaret E Ward is savage. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

So the world is in meltdown apparently.

wonder if the Count will be on.

Hope that Carswell is on. very good last night. Thee were even moments when Vinny got off his hobby horse(s) briefly - and even listened occasionally . amazing stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

Hmmm. not a great line up, cep maybe the yank

dear god, what is Joan Collins doing on this panel ????

• Registered Users Posts: 13,339 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

The intellect, Lucinda, is on tonight. Let's see those forehead movements...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭irishh_bob

joan collins is vinny himselfs proxy , she represents the mad lefty , what about the vulnerable poor people on the dole in this crisis , all worthy considerartions but a voice which should really be left for another night , she sucks up airtime which would be better left to the experts

Love the juxtaposition of Joan Collins and Dan O' Brien.

I found 18 old pounds earlier. I feel safe. Up your's Europe.
    :p

irishh_bob wrote: »
    all worthy considerartions but a voice which should really be left for another night , she sucks up airtime which would be better left to the experts

Like with Joe Higgins last nite.... if Joe was made King, there would be no WAY that he would default on the bondholders, as a large amount of the people he represents would be at risk of not getting their payments from the State (if the EU dont lend us money)...

• Advertisement

Love the juxtaposition of Joan Collins and Dan O' Brien.

vinny is a quirky man when it comes to panel selection

Like with Joe Higgins last nite.... if Joe was made King, there would be no WAY that he would default on the bondholders, as a large amount of the people he represents would be at risk of not getting their payments from the State (if the EU dont lend us money)...

joe is genuine but i do wish the likes of him would admit that under a pure socilist regime, the wellfare class in this country would be much poorer than they are now , scum like goldman sachs would also be reduced to penury but it would be a greatly reduced lifestyle for everyone

irishh_bob wrote: »
    joe is genuine but i do wish the likes of him would admit that under a pure socilist regime

oh dont get me wrong.. I like Joe and I think he's a good man.. but the last few times he's been on, he just been a broken record "paying back European gamblers"... blah blah blah...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

My god that women talks some nonsense. Even if there was a number of millionaires worth 100 million each and we took all of their money it's not enough. These are the people who create jobs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Oh_Noes

It's hard to believe Lucinda Creighton is only 30. Her make up/dress sense is more like a woman in her 50s.

Oh_Noes wrote: »
    It's hard to believe Lucinda Creighton is only 30. Her make up/dress sense is more like a woman in her 50s.

It looks like she has clown make up on.

oh dont get me wrong.. I like Joe and I think he's a good man.. but the last few times he's been on, he just been a broken record "paying back European gamblers"... blah blah blah...

im with joe and the shinners on defaulting but the respectable establishment types in FG and elements of the media would rather burn the 1916 proclamation than tell thier brussells betters to stick thier bailout and single currency , personally i believe that regardless of whether we return to a devalued punt or surrender to economic and polictical unity , we are facing a reduced standard of living , better to be in control of our own destiny even it means enduring a decade of hardship

David McWilliams has worryingly been banging this drum more and more recently.

Oh_Noes wrote: »

shes an insufferable europhile

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,339 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

What can!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement