Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v2.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

MrsD007 wrote: »
    I love the way Pearse says "Doll" instead of "Dáil" :D

Oh so do I yummy

• Registered Users Posts: 82,570 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

My understanding of your question is I have no understanding of your question.

My understanding of your question is I have no understanding of your question.

That's your interpretation !

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Sean Sherlock's performance tonight is seriously embarrassing.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Sean Sherlock hasn't a fuppin bog about what he is on about.

• Advertisement

That Tipp one does me brain in:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭steelcityblues

Is lifeboat mechanism the polite way for saying now you are completely f*cked?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Sean Sherlock's performance tonight is seriously embarrassing.

It's like the Catholic Church sending Fr. Dougal out to debate Canon Law.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭token101

How many times has this one said 'you know the way'?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 786 ✭✭✭Kurz

I don't want to be too technical for ze pixie heads having ze pixie cup o' tea on ze pixie couch.

• Advertisement

Is lifeboat mechanism the polite way for saying now you are completely f*cked?
    The RNLI will be delighted with all the free plugs they got this evening :D

Very like big from satc

token101 wrote: »
    How many times has this one said 'you know the way'?
    To be fair, her English is better than most Irish peoples German ;)

I'm not a bit happy tonight. This Mahon Tribunal had better deliver tomorrow.

15 years waiting for it. I fear I will be having a 'Jar Jar Binks' episode when it finally comes out..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭D1stant

vicwatson wrote: »
    Sean Sherlock hasn't a fuppin bog about what he is on about.

Tut tut. Minister Noonans statement tonight was very significant. Very. See?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

There you have it when don't have competent enough politicians. Could not agree more.

Shaven your Navel with a microtouch MAX eh !

I wonder is Michael Manseirgh appearing on Tonight with Gunter Browne speaking broken German right now. I would pay to see that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,104 ✭✭✭Technocentral

French siege may be over.

Edit: unconfirmed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭D1stant

Skid wrote: »
    I'm not a bit happy tonight. This Mahon Tribunal had better deliver tomorrow.

The only way it possibly could is have the 17 lawyers who became millionaires out of it on to justify themselves

• Advertisement

Her English is better than most Irish people's English.

Technocentral may have won the lotto tonight

Edit: Unconfirmed :D

"Shatter You're Pants"

I'm buying that tomorrow and framing it.

Vinny has an extended programme this evening (until 12:30).

Nice to see Pee Flynn finally get his comeuppance...........and it all started on the Late Late Show :D

• Registered Users Posts: 51,902 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Vinny has an extended programme this evening (until 12:30).

Nice to see Pee Flynn finally get his comeuppance...........and it all started on the Late Late Show :D

One of the most arrogant gobshytes I ever had the misfortune to see and hear.

Ah Tayto lover, have a bit of pity for poor Pee, he has always struggled to make ends meet ;):D

"I want to tell you about it, I earn approximately €140,000 a year with expenses, I pay 30.3% tax on that so that works out at a net €100,000 and out of that €100,000, I run a home in Dublin, Castlebar and Brusssels. I want to tell you something, try it sometime, when you have a couple of cars and three houses and a few housekeepers and I want to tell you ..... it aint easy, you should try it sometime".

Ah Tayto lover, have a bit of pity for poor Pee, he has always struggled to make ends meet ;):D

"I want to tell you about it, I earn approximately €140,000 a year with expenses, I pay 30.3% tax on that so that works out at a net €100,000 and out of that €100,000, I run a home in Dublin, Castlebar and Brusssels. I want to tell you something, try it sometime, when you have a couple of cars and three houses and a few housekeepers and I want to tell you ..... it aint easy, you should try it sometime".
    AND I also manage it all without having a Bank Account just like my great Leader.
    It's life Jim but not as we know it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Comeuppance how??? They are not gonna take away his pension, as he is ENTITLED to it, just like Ray Burke... Enda is sending the files to DPP, Gardaí, Revenue and anybody else who will take a copy, but does anybody really think that anything will come of this... About three years time they will all tell us that they are still investigating and will be taking action soon, and in the same way with the inside trading in Anglo, NOTHING will be done...

But at least one good thing comes out of the Tribunal report... Just in case anybody was still of the opinion that FF made all the planning decisions through lack of competency alone, this report confirms that FF party Councillors, TDs and Ministers made these decisions for THEIR OWN PERSONAL GAIN...

Comeuppance how???

Jonny, Pee Flynn has always had a MASSIVE ego and that will be seriously bruised after today, that's what I meant by my earlier remark. It is an incredibly humiliating day for him. If it was me, I'd find it very hard to look my grandchildren in the eyes after being described as corrupt.

I agree, it would be good if his pension was taken off him but I won't hold my breath.

• Advertisement

Jonny, Pee Flynn has always had a MASSIVE ego and that will be seriously bruised after today, that's what I meant by my earlier remark. It is an incredibly humiliating day for him. If it was me, I'd find it very hard to look my grandchildren in the eyes after being described as corrupt.

I agree, it would be good if his pension was taken off him but I won't hold my breath.

He should be made pay for part of the Tribunal costs. One of those houses should be seized from him if not all of them.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement