Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v2.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

I think poor oul' Siobhan Creaton has nodded off.

She has every reason.....I'm with her on that one!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,104 ✭✭✭Technocentral

Who's your man on the right (in all ways) spouting complete nonsense?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Tom McGuirk, presents the rugby on RTE.. Used to be married to Miriam O'Callaghan ... okaaaaaaaay..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,104 ✭✭✭Technocentral

Tom McGuirk, presents the rugby on RTE.. Used to be married to Miriam O'Callaghan ... okaaaaaaaay..

He seems a bit familiar don't watch rugby so wasn't sure, she could do.much better than him!

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭RossieGooner

God this oul ****e from journo's constantly giving the impression that they are soooo morally and intellectually superior to anyone who cares to read them is truly unreal in this country. They are so far up their own holes its laughable.

• Advertisement

You'd wonder how these cricketers ever throw a ball they are so insecure..

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

FFS. How long was that ad??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,006 ✭✭✭donfers

McGurk is right about one thing, the broad consensus among most parts of the Irish media - a kind of centre-right economically and liberal socially ethos, it's all rather boring, cliquey and derivitive

the lass in the middle looks tastyish although she could be a headwrecker

BaZmO* wrote: »
    FFS. How long was that ad??

Could they not just run a ticker tape at the bottom of the screen when Declan Ganley is on instead of that half hour advert..

did Vincent not read out that exact same thing, word for word, about social welfare fraud in the promo after the news????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭puss

He seems a bit familiar don't watch rugby so wasn't sure, she could do.much better than him!

SHE HAS!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭chimmy chonga

I find Sam Smith very difficult to listen to - how he ever made it in the media is beyond me.

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭UDAWINNER

I find Sam Smith very difficult to listen to - how he ever made it in the media is beyond me.
    Being an anti republican and SF basher has got him to where he is today plus Ex Ministers giving him garda files did him no harm.

UDAWINNER wrote: »
    Being an anti republican and SF basher has got him to where he is today plus Ex Ministers giving him garda files did him no harm.
    Yeah! I agree it's just that the way he struggles to get the words out makes it difficult to listen to. Maybe he should stick with the written word.

What are we talking about tonight people ...oh , the economy for a change..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,805 ✭✭✭take everything

Lucey talking sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Shocking Union response and recommendation for how we find alternative ways of reducing the cost of the public service:
    • Its not fair
    • We will resist the governments proposals for cuts
    Just about sums up the main arguments made by unions. . .

Glad that Brown asked mr Union man how he would make the savings . .

Answer : Making cleaners the scapegoats for the crisis is unfair . .

So, you dont have an answer ? You wont tolerate an auction on pay, but you have absolutely nothing to offer to fix the problem ? You think by opposing everything, things will just work out somehow ?

Brown let him off very lightly . .

Answer the question : where do we get the money to maintain the current status quo ?

Lucey talking sense.

That's not Lucey, she was she in Atomic Kitten a few years back.

lol @ Vincent... ah dont be using big words like that, the plebs watching wont understand what you're saying.. :D

Vinny's in quare form tonight for some reason.
    Seems to be even more mischievous than normal.

• Advertisement

Good man Vincent. :D

@Jonathon.
    That's not Lucey, she was she in Atomic Kitten a few years back.
    :confused::)

Look who's lurking at the end.. :mad:

Jaysus, could you imagine doing the shopping with Brian Lucey... No chance of throwing the good jaffa cakes in to the trolley...

Yeah I made a bit of a mess of that.. I think she looks like the one with the big teeth in Atomic Kitten... Fair play to her for calling Brian Lucey...

"You are accountable but you cant be fired"... LOL :pac:

Do you hear this lad??? They were happy enough to jump in to bed with Bertie when he was stuffing their pockets full of money..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭battle_hardend

Do you hear this lad??? They were happy enough to jump in to bed with Bertie when he was stuffing their pockets full of money..

unions chiefs do thier credibility no good by waffling on about how they protect social wellfare recipients , thats not thier role so stop overextending your remit

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭JM Skipton

I'm afraid Brian Luceys time on TV should be ended.He should go off to the mountains in connemara and take Jim Power & Brendan Keenan with him and may they never be seen or heard of again!Oh yeah and Brendan Burgess could give them a lift there.

lol @ Vincent... ah dont be using big words like that, the plebs watching wont understand what you're saying.. :D
    Vincent... ah dont be using big words like that, the TV3 viewers wont understand what you're saying.
    ;)

Vinny forgot to do his homework.. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,388 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Vincent, a ****ing link on a website.

Let it go - go with the bigger issues and stop trying to win a pedantic battle.

• Advertisement

It will be nice to see the shinners on the prosecution side of the court house all the same..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement