Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v2.0

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

vicwatson wrote: »
    He actually has 50 pink tops !:D

Thats why he can't afford a razor. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭steelcityblues

Bullseye1 wrote: »
    In fairness Mick is not capable of a cohesive sentence.

That's not the point when he is a fellow panellist, though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭argosy2006

Whats Brendan Kilkenny doing on this

Bullseye1 wrote: »
    Are they incapable of speaking over each other. Pathetic.

They seem perfectly capable to me. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Stuck Cone

Nonsense JohnoAnon, ive no idea about which way to vote so i do feel like this

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=78919306&postcount=1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82,564 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

It's better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,886 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Poor old Wallace looks like he'd be more at home talking about banks of turf.
    He still has the wee yellow earring too. A lucky-bag job.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

:D

And his hair tied up with a free gift from Bunty magazine :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭steelcityblues

I will be relieved when these 'debates' are over. Mostly involving people from both sides more concerned about getting their egos onto almost every TV/radio panel, than constructively going through the key bits of the Treaty.

Stuck Cone wrote: »
    Nonsense JohnoAnon, ive no idea about which way to vote but lets have another look at all the thankzzzzzzzzzz I got !

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=78919306&postcount=1

FYP again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Mick trending on twitter. Has he had a few jars in the dail bar before coming into the studio?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Stuck Cone wrote: »
    Nonsense JohnoAnon, ive no idea about which way to vote so i do feel like this

That image isnt coming up on my PC.. tried it a few times...

Cant understand how Declan Ganley gets so much air time on these issues, He has little or no public support.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

telekon wrote: »
    Mick trending on twitter. Has he had a few jars in the dail bar before coming into the studio?

No, he's always like that ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

That image isnt coming up on my PC.. tried it a few times...

Cant understand how Declan Ganley gets so much air time on these issues, He has little or no public support.

He has mine at the minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭RossieGooner

Seems to me it's Lucinda like last night - when the yes campaigners start getting backed into a corner they get personal. And vinnie spotted it - "resort to getting personal when have a weak argument".

• Registered Users Posts: 8,472 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

vicwatson wrote: »
    :D

And his hair tied up with a free gift from Bunty magazine :eek:

That looks even worse to look at. It is a cringey little yolk that looked it came from an all girls primary school.

I would prefer his hair cut much shorter as it will look neater. He needs to be neater in his answers as well to understand himself more and to the people. He probably does not have a clue what he is talking about.

And the worst thing is that; he would probably would not even care what we will say about him because he knows himself that he is a spoofer.

There's a good reply there by someone hoping Mick doesn't have an interview lined up with Morning Ireland tomorrow. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,198 ✭✭✭Good loser

Nice clip Vinny, 2nd only to your library of Martin McGuinness books you brought to the presidential debate :D

What an utterly irrelevant clip to tonight's subject - and Vinny had it lined up.

VB was told one night by a political correspondent that Kenny was wrong there (possibly lying). The question was asked and the answer was NO.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,367 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

Why is this "moratoriam" still around!? Annoys the heck out of me.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Weak, Simon, and unconvincing...

• Advertisement
    M

Wohoo, broadcasting moratoriam, no more fun until ESM 2 vote in October :D

M

Wallace must have been chatting to Ming, prices are mad alright :D

They're not reading out Tweets because the vast majority of them are about Mick Wallace's upcoming rendevouz with a pack of Alka Seltzer.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Lapin wrote: »
    They're not reading out Tweets because the vast majority of them are about Mick Wallace's upcoming rendevouz with a pack of Alka Seltzer.

48143_413837655322973_391480074225398_1196785_874878613_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Bobbity

Voting yes or no, we will still be faced with austerity, so don't believe the no campaign when they say we will be forced into austerity. We have to cut our cloth........
    I have been keeping an open mind as regards how I`ll vote, but to be honest I'm still undecided. I think it might be a good idea to have someone else looking after our purse strings, because to be honest the last few crowds couldnt organise the proverbial.......in a brewery!
    Ganley only appears when theres a referendum, Enda goes AWOL, joan burton & marylou pop up everywhere.......it's almost like the lunatics have taken over the asylum!
    The ship is going down and God save everyone.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9 GROGAN

Lads, you're as believable as any honest lie and it is pretty obvious. It is so shocking that people so open to yes or no vote can be so swayed by one tv debate, wow! That one lady has some power over your collective intelligence . :rolleyes:

Did I post my gender? WOW!
    READ ALL POSTS BEFORE COMMENTING, you never know you might come accross a little bit more inteligent!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Bobbity wrote: »
    Voting yes or no, we will still be faced with austerity, so don't believe the no campaign when they say we will be forced into austerity. We have to cut our cloth........

The people on the left seem to think that Europe are going to infinitely subsidise us paying our public servants more than they pay theirs, and pay higher dole than they pay their own people....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Stuck Cone

The people on the left seem to think that Europe are going to infinitely subsidise us paying our public servants more than they pay theirs, and pay higher dole than they pay their own people....

But what about our poor single mothers who have repeated immaculate conceptions if they lose their single mothers allowance?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

GROGAN wrote: »
    Did I post my gender? WOW!
    READ ALL POSTS BEFORE COMMENTING, you never know you might come accross a little bit more inteligent!

How the hell were we supposed to know your gender Mrs 4 Posts? :rolleyes:

You should tone down on the aggression too, I know you're a No voter but it doesn't mean you don't have to be angry all the time...

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9 GROGAN

How the hell were we supposed to know your gender Mrs 4 Posts? :rolleyes:

You should tone down on the aggression too, I know you're a No voter but it doesn't mean you don't have to be angry all the time...

Exactly, Read your own posts.
    "Doesn’t mean you don't have to be angry all the time" = this would imply that one is happy and I think it would also indicate your level of education.
    Four posts of substance are better than numerous post of tripe. Check your grammar

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement