Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v2.0

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Oh_Noes wrote: »
    Damn it I'd murder a pie right now.

I think Brian Lucey ate them all..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Is Vincent naive about how business works?

A client puts some work Mathew's way which involves a Property Transaction.

He isn't going to tell him to tear up the project and run for the hills because property in general is overvalued.

Granted, there may be more to it that Vincent isn't sharing with us at the moment. His 'that's not what I heard' mumblings were not of much use to the viewers.

Hey Skid, I'm about to update my Anti Jim Power thread with a few of his classics... including Jim Power on 9/11 .. wait til you hear that.. Also another clip about him apologizing to Morgan Kelly..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,805 ✭✭✭take everything

Very rude of Vinny interrupting poor Nicola :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭irishh_bob

Skid wrote: »
    Is Vincent naive about how business works?

A client puts some work Mathew's way which involves a Property Transaction.

He isn't going to tell him to tear up the project and run for the hills because property in general is overvalued.

Granted, there may be more to it that Vincent isn't sharing with us at the moment. His 'that's not what I heard' mumblings were not of much use to the viewers.

vinny is an arch nanny stater , he believes people need to be protected from their own stupidity , greed , whatever , its a common view among leftys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,340 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

I'm really looking forward to this debate tomorrow night. It doesn't seem that any of the candidates have pulled out, so it's going to be far more interesting than the attempted Tubridy debate.

VB said in a statement today:
    I want the TV3 debate to be a real debate between the candidates, so far no such debate has taken place.

Dig at RTE there...

He also said:
    I look forward to dealing with issues of real importance and substance when all 7 candidates meet.

So all candidates are warned not to waffle and avoid the phrase "stepping up to the plate".

Dana, Norris and Mitchell are particularly vulnerable.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,130 ✭✭✭squonk

I'm looking forward to this immensely! Vinnie is just going to tear strips off them all and not listen to a word anybody says. I can see Davis, Mitchell, Norris & McGuinness coming in for some rough treatment really.

Then again, maybe it'll be disappointing. Such things often are, especially the ones you look forward to but there is Vinnie's hatred of FG to look forward to, as well as the Quango Queen who I'm sure he'll have a go at.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Vinny will have his homework done and I'm sure he will unleash a few beauties. I'm particularly looking forward to Mary Davis getting a roasting, Gay Mitchell too.

Mc Guinness is well used to all that jazz and wont be phased by Vinny at all. Should be good craic all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

Vinny will have his homework done and I'm sure he will unleash a few beauties. I'm particularly looking forward to Mary Davis getting a roasting, Gay Mitchell too.

Mc Guinness is well used to all that jazz and wont be phased by Vinny at all. Should be good craic all the same.

Especially if Vinny goes down the 'That's just waffle, what do you actually MEAN'. Bet Dana will either cry or walk off or maybe she'll being along her library of big books to peg at poor old Vinny! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Corsendonk

This crowd of party rejects is a nice little warm up for VB.

• Advertisement

Eithne is worse than Gay Mitchell.

Like Gay Mitchell her election as candidate upset FG HQ.

Dear god, she is awful... She seems like she's just been hit with nerves or has not much experience of public speaking.. Load of nonsense about being able to communicate closer with her FG colleagues..

littlebritain.jpg

Is this guy a character from Little Britain?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭User Friendly

lmao!!!!!:D:D:D:D

littlebritain.jpg

He is actually consider a threat to Joan Bruton as a loose cannon, he is on the left of the Labour party and can be outspoken.

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭radharc

Jebus it's a long time since I've seen anyone as unimpressive as the FG candidate.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,805 ✭✭✭take everything

I'm half expecting Vinny to tell the 4 of them "get out of my sight!".
    The look of disdain he has for this crowd.

This is amazingly bad from Eithne.

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭Macca3000

Christ, that Eithne one is brutal.

Is it bad the best one seems to be the FF lad.:o

• Advertisement

Corsendonk wrote: »
    He is actually consider a threat to Joan Bruton as a loose cannon, he is on the left of the Labour party and can be outspoken.

I think I'm right in saying that he voted against Labour going into government with FG.

So he's a big loose cannon and will probably be an independent at the next election if he gets in. But, sure we'll see, could be all words...

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭radharc

Surprisingly enough the FF lad prob came out best from that four, not exactly a big feat I suppose...

Anyways looking forward to tomorrow, can't wait to see Vinny get his hands on some of them

Wow, some seriously diverse stories about Norris there... Papers really digging on all the Presidential candidates..

Wow, some seriously diverse stories about Norris there... Papers really digging on all the Presidential candidates..

The Sun's splash seems like a massive non-story. He was upset after being dumped? And that's front page news! It's probably rubbish anyway.

The "blindness" story is a bit more interesting - he could be our second blind president. Although I'll have to get the details.

You'd honestly have to wonder about who DIDNT get the FG ticket for this by election... ?

Couple of documentaries about that Meredith Kercher murder up on youtube if you wanna find out about Knox... At the very least, the girl has a serious problem with telling the truth..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

I liked the intro by Vinny. I though Gay was going to cry being left out like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

I thought the intro was rubbish tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭Jess16

Well this conversational approach is already proving more effective than the wooden Late Late format!

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭miketv

Dana has got her blue book out again.. and its not the bible.. I think!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Adamantium

"your very gracious...." takes a bow, totally ****s with the mind of the rest of them :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement