Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v2.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,886 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Vincent stuck into Matthews straight away. I hope Ireland do the same to the Croats on Sunday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Cardinal Richelieu

Worthy place that needs support but couldn't she have found someone better than a fat bloke in a Liverpool jersey complaining about starving.

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Michael Weston

I wish this cun t would answer the question, just gut the prick Vincent he should be ashamed to be associated with government after that footage.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

I hate this sanctimonious crap that Vincent comes out with... Any proper journalism would not add their own strings sound track... Yer man asking how could ya live on 270 euro a week... !!! That's a lot more than some full time workers get in other European countries..

It's better than some of the answers from our politicians put in charge to deal with the perilous situations that some people have to live IMO ;)

Vincent stuck into Matthews straight away. I hope Ireland do the same to the Croats on Sunday.

Yay come on Urland !:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

The food safety authority have alot to answer for. Perfectly good food which cannot be given to these people. Somehow i think it's more to do with government and big retailers not wanting free food provided.

WTF are tv3 advertising Rice Krispies Multigrain Shapes at this hour of the night for? surely it's aimed at children so they can pester their parents for them as surely no right thinking parent would buy that sugar laden cereal for their children willingly?

I also see McDonalds ads on after 23.00 - when they've closed :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Cardinal Richelieu

Bullseye1 wrote: »
    The food safety authority have alot to answer for. Perfectly good food which cannot be given to these people. Somehow i think it's more to do with government and big retailers not wanting free food provided.

Irish legal system more likely and the system would be a pain in the ass to run.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

Irish legal system more likely and the system would be a pain in the ass to run.

Just get people to sign disclaimers.

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭maddragon

I wonder what P Mathews with do with the second bunghole that Vinny just ripped him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,646 ✭✭✭washman3

FG have released poor oul' Peter Matthews from captivity.

Anyone seen Phil Hogan???????????

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

I thought Mick Wallace was going to be on the show tonight but judging by the intro, it is not going to happen :(

MrsD007 wrote: »
    I thought Mick Wallace was going to be on the show tonight but judging by the intro, it is not going to happen :(

It's about Debt writedown. We'll be writing down Mick's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

Life and leisure goes on for Mick. Is he not away to Poland for the football?

Leave his bills for the taxpayer like the rest of the developer/political/monied class.

woodoo wrote: »

Leave his bills for the taxpayer like the rest of the developer/political/monied class.

Good aul Ireland, we still love a rogue eh - NOT !

Bally hay whay hay, wha?

God he looks a bit nuts.:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

woodoo wrote: »

I can just see the crowd(on Credit Onion loans) and hear the roar the 'hero' will get when he arrives into the Irish Bar in his pinkness.:rolleyes: Crazy country we live in

I think if there was an election in Wexford in the morning he would be returned as a TD. Wallace is very popular as he ploughed a lot of his money into soccer and other projects in Wexford.

We have seen TDs being returned time and time again even after they have blotted their copy books - Lowry, Healy-Rae and Cooper-Flynn.

Pascal must sleep in that studio.

Bally hay man is 100% right but I'm afraid they are peeing into the wind

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭alan partridge aha

Who gives a flying f*** about Ballyhale whatever, Why dont you Vinnie have the programme about your builder Twit Wallace, lost a bit of credibility. Get this eejet off.

I think if there was an election in Wexford in the morning he would be returned as a TD. Wallace is very popular as he ploughed a lot of his money into soccer and other projects in Wexford.

We have seen TDs being returned time and time again even after they have blotted their copy books - Lowry, Healy-Rae and Cooper-Flynn.

What other projects are they?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,472 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

Do you think this guy would link up with the ULA?

Absolutely not. IMO He has great sense to go to Frankfurt to tell everyone about our troubles.

Pascal must sleep in that studio.

He has a blow up bed, stores it under VB's desk, VB blows it up for him sometimes with all the hot air he has sometimes coming out of him :p

vicwatson wrote: »
    What other projects are they?
    I have relations in Wexford and they told me that he donated large sums to different community projects, he is very popular there apparently.

VB won't be happy until Enda Kenny comes into studio and says sorry for not asking for a writedown:rolleyes:

Paschal you talk some sh1t

• Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭alan partridge aha

True but they dont let on to be holier than thou. Wallace has no credibility any more go back to Wellingtonbridge.

I have relations in Wexford and they told me that he donated large sums to different community projects, he is very popular there apparently.

I have strong connections to Wexford and he has done nothing for Wexford since being elected.

Yeh he spent about 4 million of his own (?) money on Football pitches before being elected and a fine facility it is too, and I may add, without a red cent from FAI/GAA/FF/FG/Labour/EU or any other organisation but he has done sweet FA since becoming an elected representative. FACT. He is a waste of a representative in the dail for Wexford (along with others in the county mind you)

True but they dont let on to be holier than thou. Wallace has no credibility any more go back to Wellingtonbridge.
    I share your view, it is time for Wallace to go now, he has lost all moral authority as far as I'm concerned.

• Advertisement

Paschal being deliberately infuriating to prevent himself having to answer the straight question. Another lad who could hide behind an S-Hook.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement