Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v2.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Jaysus that joke was as bad as the jacket itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,805 ✭✭✭take everything

At least Vinny's tie matches his hair.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,472 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

vicwatson wrote: »
    demis_roussos-let_it_happen.jpg

I don't think that VB would wear that tomorrow?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

I'd say Joe is wishing that Vincent would stop interrupting him, he'll never get that crossword finished.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

I think that the Greek lady looks very like Minnie Driver.

• Advertisement

Vinny really needs to leave more time at the end to do a proper review of the newspapers :(

enough about Vincent... Joe Junior is going off to fight the waaa...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Psychic Readings live on TV3 now :eek:

Skid wrote: »
    I'm not psychic but I'm sensing that this is going to attract more complaints than Play TV :rolleyes:

This first caller thinks he is talking to Vincent. Looking to know if the Euro will collapse.

• Advertisement

Psychic: "How's sunny Ireland today"...

Caller: "It's not sunny. It was raining all day"...

that's a bad start.. :D:D

Calls to Psychic Readings Live cost €2.44 per minute, this sh1te should be banned :mad::mad::mad:

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Calls to Psychic Readings Live cost €2.44 per minute, this sh1te should be banned :mad::mad::mad:

Yeah, in all seriousness this crap should not be on Television. TV3 are some shower.

I predict calls to Joe Duffy about this crap before the week is out. I see that if you are a Meteor customer you have to contact them to have the bar lifted. Top marks to Meteor !!!!

That's really poor from a psychic tbh.... I read Ian Rowland's book on cold reading and they are meant to play the percentage game.. for example you always say to the person.. "you are hard working, you can be shy sometimes yet other times you can be the 'life and soul of the party', you are a good friend"... traits that EVERYBODY would attribute to themselves, even though an independent observer may not agree...

And what's the one thing he first suggests? .... Ireland is sunny... what's next... Your football team is gonna do really really well in the Euros...

He should throw in a 'Guess the Number' puzzle for old times sake.

I've already missed one of the Kennedys being killed while I've been watching this rubbish :mad:

Hopefully all the others live long and happy lives.

Joe's baaaaaamber got shawwwwt daaawwwnn in the waaaaa... things could have been so different... (i.e. Tubridy could be rambling on incessantly about Joe instead of John)

I really detest this stuff, these phone lines prey on vulnerable people who genuinely think they can find the answers to their problems by talking to likes of Wayne :(

Imagine the scene next time there is a big story

Vincent (to the TV3 boss) " The Government is about to fall, I simply must have an extended show tonight, until at least 12.30"

TV3 Boss " No more extensions Vincent. We have psychic readings at midnight every night from now on. Forever. And don't forget to trail it at least twice during your show "

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Cardinal Richelieu

A guy I know went to the same school as Padraig Harrington. He bumped into one of his old teachers and they were shooting the breeze about past pupils and what they were up to and they got chatting about Harrington and the money he was earning on the pro golf circuit. The teacher told him that Harrington wasn't the top earner to come out of the school, some guy had set up some of these psychic lines and was easily earning more than Harrington.

TV3 Boss: " No more extensions Vincent."
    Vincent: "I only got it coloured, I didnt go for the extensions"..
    ^ Now that's closer to the truth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Cardinal Richelieu

Imagine the scene next time there is a big story

Vincent (to the TV3 boss) " The Government is about to fall, I simply must have an extended show tonight, until at least 12.30"

TV3 Boss " No more extensions Vincent. We have psychic readings at midnight every night from now on. Forever. And don't forget to trail it at least twice during your show "

But shouldn't the psychic have seen the fall of the government and the need for the extension of the VB show?:D

I wonder will Joe Duffy be on the case of shutting down the new psychic line?
    The teacher told him that Harrington wasn't the top earner to come out of the school, some guy had set up some of these psychic lines and was easily earning more than Harrington.

The psychic earns MORE than Harrington.. :eek: .. I wouldnt have foreseen that... (that's my last attempt at humour tonight, I promise)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

I just flicked over to TV3 after reading the comments above.

I can't believe people still buy into this rubbish.

I wonder what percentage of callers are genuine.

As opposed to fake callers, insiders paid to drum up interest.

How long has this crap been running on 3? Surprised Joe the Duff hasn't picked up on it.
    Its not like him to turn down an opportunity to lambast the independent tv station.

Although in this case I wouldn't blame him.

"Thanks for talking to me, and (thanks for) your time"... :D

And this next one has the TV on in the background.. (a mortal sin on the Joe Duffy Show) :D

This lad Psychic Wayne must think that electricity has only been brought to Ireland in the last five years..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

I've just found out that this garbage has its own thread about 2 doors up from this one at the moment.

Cost me € 24.76 on the phone to find out from Psychic Wayne where it was. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,472 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

Enda is being discussed tonight guys. Like last night we had seen a depressing programme. Now tonight we probably see a controversial programme me thinks.

I am sensing that Enda is not going to be liking this one bit.

Tonight's topic for discussion - 'Is Enda Kenny fit for purpose?'.

• Advertisement

I'll be honest with you, at the moment Vincent is just the warm up man for Live Psychic Readings IMO.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement