Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v2.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Niamh will fight for:

• Proper housing and bathroom facilities for all. :D:D LOL

• Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

Min wrote: »
    Abortion advocates afraid of the people.

The cold, detached smugness of the Abortion women really is frightening...

Lapin wrote: »
    Stats also show that 12 women a day are crossing the Irish Sea to have abortions in Britain.

As long as we turn a blind eye to reality here, we will continue to export our problems.

It is shameful that the state is turning its back on these women at a time when they most need protection.

Who is protecting their unborn children..?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

I thought Niamh came across as very immature. It was like seeing a member of a secondary school debating team sitting amongst grown-ups.

She was full of nebulous waffle and untruths. She will keep pushing her message no matter what facts she is shown. A fine display of ignorance coupled with hysterics. I hope her father got her an ice cream after the show.

Clare Daly and Susan McKay were very good. Kept their cool while Niamh interrupted and made noise.

Pat Buckley was like a doddery old man. He should have been at home beside the fire with his favourite slippers and some Ovaltine.

Just like in religious debates, the conversation gets heated, the religious/ pro-lifers get hysterical, and it all falls apart like a wet paper bag.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

I thought Niamh came across as very immature. It was like seeing a member of a secondary school debating team sitting amongst grown-ups.

I face palmed when she started rambling about George Soros. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

Corkfeen wrote: »

Yeah, I laughed when I heard that, she made it sound like George Soros is going to make every woman in Ireland have an abortion. I'd say she believes in grey aliens, reverse vampires and all kinds of loony stuff.

The most chilling aspect of all these debates is the pro abortionist's blatent disregard for the defenceless, innocnet unborn baby...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,550 ✭✭✭Min

The cold, detached smugness of the Abortion women really is frightening...

Clare Daly is frightening...

She was full of nebulous waffle and untruths. She will keep pushing her message no matter what facts she is shown. A fine display of ignorance coupled with hysterics. I hope her father got her an ice cream after the show.

Clare Daly and Susan McKay were very good. Kept their cool while Niamh interrupted and made noise.

Pat Buckley was like a doddery old man. He should have been at home beside the fire with his favourite slippers and some Ovaltine.

Just like in religious debates, the conversation gets heated, the religious/ pro-lifers get hysterical, and it all falls apart like a wet paper bag.

Niamh is passionate about life, the cool ones were like...cold blooded killers?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

Clare Daly is frightening...

Clare Dalys grasp of economics may be ludicrous but on social issues like this I find her to be on the level and able to pursue a cogent and intelligent argument. Its the so-called pro-lifers who always seem to get hysterical and mental.

Its time that we as a society stopped trying to force women to have pregnancies that they don't want. On this type of issue I'd rather have the likes of Clare Daly leading the debate rather than the holy joes from the anti-abortion crowd.

• Advertisement

Clare Dalys grasp of economics may be ludicrous but on social issues like this I find her to be on the level and able to pursue a cogent and intelligent argument. Its the so-called pro-lifers who always seem to get hysterical and mental.

Its time that we as a society stopped trying to force women to have pregnancies that they don't want. On this type of issue I'd rather have the likes of Clare Daly leading the debate rather than the holy joes from the anti-abortion crowd.

Killing the unborn is not the answer, it is not the fault of the unborn that their life came about.
    We have enough death in society without adding abortion as something acceptable.

Some people are not holy Joes, there are atheists who value the life of the unborn and who are against the killing of the unborn.
    It depends on how one views life and you don't need to be religious to value life.

She'd have a Butcher's Theatre open in every city where babies are massacred on a daily basis in the name of 'Womens Rights'...:(

Not on my watch she won't...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

She'd have a Butcher's Theatre open in every city where babies are massacred on a daily basis in the name of 'Womens Rights'...:(

Not on my watch she won't...

As I was saying...
    One certainty of Irish life is the impossibility of people to have a rational discussion on this issue.

Who is protecting their unborn children..?

Well whoever it is it's NOT YOUR BUSINESS to "protect" their unborn child. It's ENTIRELY their business and THEIR CHOICE. IT'S NONE OF YOURS, or mine for that matter ;)

Corkfeen wrote: »

And Chuck Feeney :o :eek:

The most chilling aspect of all these debates is the pro abortionist's blatent disregard for the defenceless, innocnet unborn baby...

It's none of your darn business unless it's your unborn foetus. END OF :cool:

Pro-abortionists ? I imagine you mean Pro-Choice, I don't know of anyone actively promoting that women have abortions en masse:rolleyes:. Pro-Choice people don't like Hitler, Mussolini, Karadzic, etc etc, they don't like to be dictated to. If you want to be dictated to and told what way to live your life then fine, be that way, but you must also let others choose their own way in life. It's none of your business what women do with their bodies quite frankly.

As I was saying...

There is nothing rational about baby killing...:(

vicwatson wrote: »
    Well whoever it is it's NOT YOUR BUSINESS to "protect" their unborn child. It's ENTIRELY their business and THEIR CHOICE. IT'S NONE OF YOURS, or mine for that matter ;)

So wrong on so many levels...

So a mother should be allowed to kill her baby once it is inside her but then somehow it is murder if she does it outside of the womb.
    So they should have a choice to kill what they created?

It's none of your darn business unless it's your unborn foetus. END OF :cool:

Pro-abortionists ? I imagine you mean Pro-Choice, I don't know of anyone actively promoting that women have abortions en masse:rolleyes:. Pro-Choice people don't like Hitler, Mussolini, Karadzic, etc etc, they don't like to be dictated to. If you want to be dictated to and told what way to live your life then fine, be that way, but you must also let others choose their own way in life. It's none of your business what women do with their bodies quite frankly.

The same tired arguement of the abortion alliance.

A woman can do what she likes once she does no harm to anyone else. Now please explain the effect abortion has on an unborn child. If you can convcince me there is no harm done then I will say no more.

In your own time...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

This is not the place for such discussions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

Don't do it then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

There's nothing rational about the "oh noes you is murdering a poor babby" line of argument either

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

ENOUGH!

Ten minutes to tonights programme and hopefully a change of subject.

Never thought I'd look forward to discussing corrupt bankers & political **** again.

Edit : I left out dodgy developers. Stand by for the Quinn apologists.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Pandora2

So a mother should be allowed to kill her baby once it is inside her but then somehow it is murder if she does it outside of the womb.
    So they should have a choice to kill what they created?

:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

Friends of the Quinn Family??? I thought they were arrested today?;)

Ten minutes to tonights programme and hopefully a change of subject.

Never thought I'd look forward to discussing corrupt bankers & political **** again.

Edit : I left out dodgy developers. Stand by for the Quinn apologists.

:D

Jesus, I wish I owned shares in Estee Lauder Eye Liner.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

What has that woman done to her eyes?:confused:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement