Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v2.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

this woman will top the poll in cavan monaghan as an independant at the next election , tonite is the best springboard to a political career ive seen in a while

I hope she gets someone to wash the gunk off her face first :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

duckysauce wrote: »
    Ozzy is back on the drugs;)

SDevil_001.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

sad really. Quinn wanted to rule the world, but ye'd think he was trying to save it the way those two went on. crazy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭STB

Tv3 studio yesterday @ 11pm.

cons2.jpg

• Advertisement

ArtSmart wrote: »
    sad really. Quinn wanted to rule the world, but ye'd think he was trying to save it the way those two went on. crazy

the way they paint the story Quinn was just a poor country hick rube who was taken advantage of by those dang fast talking city slickers for Anglo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Cardinal Richelieu

the way they paint the story Quinn was just a poor country hick rube who was taken advantage of by those dang fast talking city slickers for Anglo.

The Quinn fightback line in recent days, evil men in suits from Anglo approached members of his family and wouldn't leave them until they signed documents agreeing to buy millions of Euros worth of Anglo Shares. Strange how it only happened to the Quinns.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭De Hipster

this woman will top the poll in cavan monaghan as an independant at the next election , tonite is the best springboard to a political career ive seen in a while

Maybe in Cavan...not much of Quinn anything in Monaghan, including ill-judged loyalty. Not enough eyeliner to keep her on the campaign trail either.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

After watching those two women trying to defend the indefensible on last night's show, all I can say is wow :eek: :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭JM Skipton

In fairness to the two border biddies I thought they destroyed Carswell and Lyons, they made them look incredibly uncomfortable and actually weak,

• Advertisement

JM Skipton wrote: »
    In fairness to the two border biddies I thought they destroyed Carswell and Lyons, they made them look incredibly uncomfortable and actually weak,

I agree .... considering both Carswell and Lyons have written extensively on the subject I would have expected a much higher standard of performance from them. They gave those two lassies a very, very easy ride .... if it wasn't for Vinny getting stuck in the show would have been a bit of a whitewash. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭WhatNowForUs?

Callan57 wrote: »
    JM Skipton wrote: »

I agree .... considering both Carswell and Lyons have written extensively on the subject I would have expected a much higher standard of performance from them. They gave those two lassies a very, very easy ride .... if it wasn't for Vinny getting stuck in the show would have been a bit of a whitewash. :mad:

I also agree. Its as if they foregot their research and thought they could wing it, on the other hand the ladies were prepared and whenever ran into problems (which were often) they hid behind the fact that the issue was up before the courts.

I also agree. Its as if they foregot their research and thought they could wing it, on the other hand the ladies were prepared and whenever ran into problems (which were often) they hid behind the fact that the issue was up before the courts.

Absolutely, and when pushed on specific issues the Panda-eyed lady resorted
    again and again to "we need to look at the wider picture" & bluster to avoid answering.
    Judge Peter Kelly, for whome I have huge admiration, fairly lashed into the Quinn's today but no doubt he's biased aswell as the rest of the country! :mad:

last nights show was a total massacre.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,721 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Tonight -- Holding N.A.M.A. to Account.

Can't see much life in this. They apparently made a profit for the first time.

Failed developers being paid 200k per year by NAMA to manage their own properties ??? Only in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Failed developers being paid 200k per year by NAMA to manage their own properties ??? Only in Ireland.

While Joan Burton continues her sanctimonious crusade against the unemployed. Geldof got it right when he called this place a banana republic.

Scandalous.

What's an even greater scandal -

214 employees earn and average of €103,000.00 according to Frank Daly:eek:

That's over 22 million euro in salaries per annum.:eek::eek:

He also said that only 2 earn over €250,000.00

Go on, gis a job, I can do that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭WhatNowForUs?

vicwatson wrote: »
    VB should ask them where the nephew is hiding out on the run. Bet they'd know nothing about it.:rolleyes:

They Would. They've asked all the hard questions:rolleyes:

Why would those guests come in for 14 minutes of a programme? I know I wouldn't :confused:

• Advertisement

Mary Murphy looks like Frodo I think

vicwatson wrote: »
    Mary Murphy looks like Frodo I think

Karen looks very well though :D

Karen looks very well though :D

I was thinking the very same thing. Something deliciously quirky about her. Nom Nom !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

It REALLY annoys me when they used the word profit in the context of NAMA... You know that you're being spun something when they start with that crap....

And you'd really need a rottweiler heading up that organisation, a person that's not afraid of stepping on a few toes or cracking a few skulls... And who do they get? A retired public servant... ffs

It REALLY annoys me when they used the word profit in the context of NAMA... You know that you're being spun something when they start with that crap....

And you'd really need a rottweiler heading up that organisation, a person that's not afraid of stepping on a few toes or cracking a few skulls... And who do they get? A retired public servant... ffs

Jobs for the boys, jobs for the boys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Sad to hear about the passing of Meave Binchy on the news just there.

She wasn't an author of the kind of books I read, but I've always admired her positive outlook on things.
    I never saw her in bad form when being interviewed.

Kathleen Lynch is wearing the curtains tonight. Hard on the eyes.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

Jeez, what a bore I sick to death of hearing ****e about the HSE etc. and what a panel of dullards, I'm off to bed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement