Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v2.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭twincamman

what a laugh !!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Whatever you think of Dana, she's playing her Constitution trump card pretty well. There's a lot of anti-EU feeling out there at the moment, and Dana seems to be the only one picking up on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 edwalsh

mitchell still scoring o.g.s

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭Jess16

Along with the Rest of the political parties who stood by n Did F all while the rest of them sunk the ship

Fianna Fáil took money, Sinn Féin took lives -would you rather be stolen from or slaughtered?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

donfers wrote: »
    rte, the sunday independent, fine gael and now vinny with his library of books and their constant attacks on Mcguinness, it truly is a dumb dumb strategy, they are creating sympathy for the guy and will boost him as voters will think he is being unfairly and disproportionally attacked

Maybe with people under thirty but for us slightly older folk we remember exactly who he is and what his organisation did to this island

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,805 ✭✭✭take everything

Love Mitchell's mildly bemused look at Norris there.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,945 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Was Michael D around for the original draft of the constitution?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

Quazzie wrote: »
    Was Michael D around for the original draft of the constitution?

I think he was around on the seventh day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Whatever you think of Dana, she's playing her Constitution trump card pretty well. There's a lot of anti-EU feeling out there at the moment, and Dana seems to be the only one picking up on this.

But she seems to think she can just refuse to sign Acts she doesn't like?

Her anti-EU stance will win her votes, but there would be a Consitutional Crisis if a Europe or Abortion Act was passed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Corsendonk

I realy hope someone filmed them during the commercial break complaining with their sidekick about who got the less air time. They are really putting over the case for a military coup pretty well tonight.

• Advertisement

He is picking on the pixie now:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 914 ✭✭✭tommyboy2222

Micheal D looks like Larry David

F*ck Huuuugh, F*ck Huuuuugh :pac:

Well said Vincent. Michael D likes the romantic idea of being a scoialist but when it comes to the crunch, he's just the same as the rest of the career politicians and Bollinger Bolsheviks in Labour.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

Skid wrote: »
    But she seems to think she can just refuse to sign Acts she doesn't like?

Her anti-EU stance will win her votes, but there would be a Consitutional Crisis if a Europe or Abortion Act was passed.

this is my genuine fear of President Dana, if we vote to allow abortion I'd be worried that she'd refuse to do whatever the president needs to do to sign the act into law, maybe that's a lack of information on my part though.......am open to contradiction

Fcuking leech:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Vinny is picking them off one by one. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭kev9100

donfers wrote: »
    rte, the sunday independent, fine gael and now vinny with his library of books and their constant attacks on Mcguinness, it truly is a dumb dumb strategy, they are creating sympathy for the guy and will boost him as voters will think he is being unfairly and disproportionally attacked

Yeah, attacking a murderer for being a member of a terrorist organisation will give him sympathy! I give McGuinness a lot of credit for what he has done in the peace process, but I still think he is a murderer.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Nice dodging Mary.

I don't wanna talk about my boards anymore!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭marvin80

Good quip by Norris about wishing Michael D could be his Vice-President!!

Vinny won't be happy until he's completely ruined all their reputations tonight :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

cjmcork wrote: »
    this is my genuine fear of President Dana, if we vote to allow abortion I'd be worried that she'd refuse to do whatever the president needs to do to sign the act into law, maybe that's a lack of information on my part though.......am open to contradiction

Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking, and I haven't heard anyone tackle her on it.

601 after watching this crap

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭miketv

It feels like all a bunch of guilty students outside the principles office being grilled one by one as they take their turn with principle Vinny!

€150,000 a year for the Special Olympics gig is not bad at all. There was me thinking that she did it for a nominal wage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Corsendonk

cjmcork wrote: »

Don't worry Dana has the same problem but she hasn't let that stop her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭Jess16

Vinny for president!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭puppetmaster

Jess16 wrote: »
    Fianna Fáil took money, Sinn Féin took lives -would you rather be stolen from or slaughtered?

My comment was more aimed at the FF side. and FG/LB getting away untouched. Even though FF deserve all they get, FG/LB are nearly treated like they we'rent there at the time they could have objected to all this.

As for Sinnfein, If half of the northerns electerate can move on and see some good in them now. why should we keep dragging up the past. Im not a supporter. Just in favour of not using the same ole brush to paint everyone with forever

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭marvin80

Skid wrote: »
    Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking, and I haven't heard anyone tackle her on it.

Totally, agree, Vinny should be tackling her on that issue.

He's obviously saving Norris for the main course.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

€150,000 a year for the Special Olympics gig is not bad at all. There was me thinking that she did it for a nominal wage.
    There are regional managers in the Brothers of Charity and the HSE that are earning €150,000 and more.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement