Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v2.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

This is pathetic really .... can't make up my mind is Quinn seriously deluded or just acting wilfully thick :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Quinn is not coming out of this well, he is going to hate the 'Dublin Media' more after Vinny is finished with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

duckysauce wrote: »
    Quinn's head is up his hole

Sound like his hands are up his hole. If he says hands up one more time...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

Callan57 wrote: »
    This is pathetic really .... can't make up my mind is Quinn seriously deluded or just acting wilfully thick :mad:

seriously deluded

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Cardinal Richelieu

If I was to believe every word coming from Quinn tonight Amnesty International should be defending this man...........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,885 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Typical border attitude. Keep talking shyte and they will be so confused they'll leave you alone and make no headway.

Sean's new daughter in law doesn't seem to have any issues with the 'Dublin Media' :D

Sean-Quinn2_1082896t.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭baldbear

Lost everything my hole. 35k allowance a month!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

The real irony is that it seems Quinn has managed to put all the money not only beyond the reach of the Irish state but also his own family. There's a lot of rich railway workers and others in the Far East - you couldn't make it up!

Jaysus Vincent its a simple queskion, sure Anglo are at fault. I never owned the assets.

• Advertisement

Trained in exactly the same media school as one Mr Adams ... pick one or two sound bites and keep repeating them regardless of what you are asked. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭marvin80

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Sean's new daughter in law doesn't seem to have any issues with the 'Dublin Media' :D

she was walking into the prison, shes not courting the media, she spoke out when her husband went into prison, she was obviously in shock and then you have the papers after her.

marvin80 wrote: »

she was walking into the prison, shes not courting the media, she spoke out when her husband went into prison, she was obviously in shock and then you have the papers after her.
    I was making reference to her holding a copy of the INDO.

Trained in exactly the same media school as one Mr Adams ... pick one or two sound bites and keep repeating them regardless of what you are asked. :mad:

just because you don't like to hear his side of the story, doesn't make it untrue.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

every comment in favour of Quinn

just because you don't like to hear his side of the story, doesn't make it untrue.

and just because you want to swallow a load of waffle doesn't make it true either

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

every comment in favour of Quinn
    Loads of calls from Cavan so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

It's the disregard of facts and evidence and complete disdain for the law and justice, that's what makes Quinn's nonsense ramblings untrue.

and just because you want to swallow a load of waffle doesn't make it true either

Don't believe everything you read in the Indo

I'm an IT person myself

• Advertisement

Loads of calls from Cavan so.

The people from Cavan and Fermanagh swear by him though. Apparently he was a great employer and looked after his workers. His actions however are criminal and he should be dealt with as such. However the man on the border street feels that Quinn is being scapegoated to protect the Anglo boys and their political supporters. That will have to be dealt with too.

I'm an IT person myself

So do I, reasonable article by John Watters last week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

have a look at the bbc ni spotlight programme about Quinn and his ****e you will change your mind then.

So do I, reasonable article by John Watters last week.
    Fintan O'Toole had a very interesting article too ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭generalmental

I no he was a wreckless feck and he got up to things I could never even understand. But where was the Financial Regulator while this was going on.

The more we seem to learn about all the goings on the more I am thinking He was off with Mary Harney getting his haircut

By the way not a Quinn supporter

Fintan O'Toole had a very interesting article too ;)

Yeah, I read it, just shows theres two sides to every story, and you can spin it anyway you want, Anglo have more money to run their PR machine.

Yeah, I read it, just shows theres two sides to every story, and you can spin it anyway you want, Anglo have more money to run their PR machine.
    You're doing a fair bit of spinning yourself.

You're doing a fair bit of spinning yourself.

Yeah I'm spinning the Quinn side and your spinning the Anglo side.

Point of Fact ..... Anglo doesn't exist anymore

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Anglo does not exist.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement