Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v2.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,721 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Armelodie wrote: »
    What the hell is the purpose of this show now, some guy talking about how cool he is... Jesus i'd love Ryan Tubridy to come on and bore him to death... Sam Smith ... yawn...

That guy must have been vaccinated with a fcuking gramophone needle.
    He doesn't stop for a breath at all. Full of himself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Cardinal Richelieu

That guy must have been vaccinated with a fcuking gramophone needle.
    He doesn't stop for a breath at all. Full of himself.

Charges by the word.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭SHOVELLER

Only caught last few minutes. Who were the guests?

It would help if TV3 had captions telling viewers who they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭imme

This show is going south rapidly.
    Sam brown-nosing a U.S. lawyer now. Cringworthy.

"after the break I'll be speaking to celebrity lawyer........."

when I heard Sam (do my ears look big in this) Smyth utter those words I switched off. Thankfully,

Who are they trying to appeal to with this shyte?

More of the Quinn Family saga.

"An interview with .... Quinn....."

one of the Quinn daughters being "interviewed" says Sam.

Sounds like a pre recorded press conference that Sam was allowed in on.

*Yawns*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,415 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

Hiya guys, how are we all tonight?

I noticed that VB is away for the second week of his five week break.

Tom McGuirk's shows were good last week I felt.

Do you Sam will break the ice with Quinn's Daughter?

• Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

She looks like a bulldog chewing a wasp...

I got it wrong.

A strange pre recorded segment is the format,
    with a schoolkid from the Sindo, Tom Lyons, Deputy Editor and Jim Fitzpatrick from BBC.

Sean Quinn son in law: "Quinn Insurance auditors"
    :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭RossieGooner

Jesus - these Quinn's must take the entire Irish population for mugs....their arrogance is unreal. "we had a unique model..." :rolleyes::rolleyes:

It was unique way of doing things alright...

They are just missing the likes of Seanie, Fingers, Drumm and Bertie on the panel. How can they allow these people to spout all this drivel?

• Advertisement

The 2% insurance levy which is paid by anyone who has health, car & home insurance, is going be a major problem for lots of people in the years ahead.

When the Government considers taking out €750 million, it is an enormous amount of money to payout. Even if the figures are much worse, the government will find always way to 'relieve' the problem.

Just something to think about that model that the Quinn's just mentioned a few minutes ago. If more losses were incurred than €1.65 billion, than Sean yet again will f up this country.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

So crooked she couldn't lie straight in bed - great TV though. :D

Sean's son-in-law on about affidavits from a Quinn ???!!

LMAO !!! What a joke....

So crooked she couldn't lie straight in bed - great TV though. :D

Of course, even when Sam said 'Anglo Irish Blank'. It will probably goes to show that even those bankers had blank minds when doing dealings in the past.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

Reeling in the Years was really good earlier in the week .... Year 2007 & Seanie & Drumm et al popped up.
    Wonder do they cringe when they see those interviews broadcast now are are their necks so hard it doesn't bother them?

imme wrote: »
    I got it wrong.

A strange pre recorded segment is the format,
    with a schoolkid from the Sindo, Tom Lyons, Deputy Editor and Jim Fitzpatrick from BBC.

Sean Quinn son in law: "Quinn Insurance auditors"
    :D:D:D

Jim Fitzpatrick has done a very good job so far covering the Quinn Saga. Quinns are getting away with this sham defense because the Irish media have done such a bad job attacking them. Last time Lyons was on he got so confused people switched off.

God I miss vinnie....... what i'd give to see him getting stuck into yer one - he'd have her in knots and knock that smugness off her......

Jim Fitzpatrick has done a very good job so far covering the Quinn Saga. Quinns are getting away with this sham defense because the Irish media have done such a bad job attacking them. Last time Lyons was on he got so confused people switched off.

Jim does a good impression of someone who knows what he's talking about.:cool:

Sam to Quinn and husband: "Did the company pay for your wedding.
    Did I read in the Sindo that the company paid for your wedding."

Yeah, Sam, if it was in the Sindo that'd make it believable alright. ;) NOT.

quinn3.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Jim Fitzpatrick got to travel the World in that Documentary chasing the Quinn hidden money.

Still, It was a good programme - better than any investigation RTE or TV3 have done into the Quinns' shenanigans.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭DEVEREUX

Smiling away.....they dont give a f~ck. Why do we have two of the cretins on?

Sam Smyth: "I am not an actuary"

That Quinn girl can fairly talk in fairness. They are not making any headway questioning her.

DEVEREUX wrote: »
    Smiling away.....they dont give a f~ck. Why do we have two of the cretins on?
    so people can write about them on Boards. And to think we don't even have to pay a TV Licence for it.
    Priceless.

:D

That young lad of a journo looked like he was going to sh1t himself when the quinn one chellenged him. He's a waste of space on this show.

Innocent poor country people, only tried to create a few jobs for the neighbours.....

Innocent poor country people, only tried to create a few jobs for the neighbours.....

Could hide behind an S-hook.

Sam is useless. Shouldve shot back to your one about the Daily Mail headline - even if only for 10 seconds.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

Ash goes from Cheryl to tyre?

Wasn't it tre?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

That Quinn girl can fairly talk in fairness. They are not making any headway questioning her.

Most of her answers evoke Manuel from Fawlty Towers..."I know noooothing"

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement