Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v2.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

vinny is like a drunk at a party telling people what he really thinks of them

great stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭miketv

marvin80 wrote: »
    Totally, agree, Vinny should be tackling her on that issue.
    Don't worry it's on the way judging by Vinny tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,340 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

Dana off her head.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

well Dana you'll be glad to know that while they don't know where the next penny is coming FROM, if Gay has his way, the next penny will go TO the printers, cos they need the business (but hey, no one reads those things - he said so himself)..............:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

MrsD007 wrote: »
    There are regional managers in the Brothers of Charity and the HSE that are earning €150,000 and more.

I don't doubt that but I think it's a bit disingenuous of Mary Davis to possibly lead us to think that her Special Olympics work was a labour of love as much as anything else. It seems to me now that it's just a job - and a very well paid one at that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

Vinnie is coming for Norris next. Blood bath on the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Tomk1

Skid wrote: »
    But she seems to think she can just refuse to sign Acts she doesn't like?

Her anti-EU stance will win her votes, but there would be a Consitutional Crisis if a Europe or Abortion Act was passed.
    Impeachment !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Corsendonk

vinny is like a drunk at a party telling people what he really thinks of them

great stuff

Vintage Vinnie, he always does his best work during an election were the candidate has to grin and bare it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

I wouldn't keep talking about Blind Alleys, Martin.

It might remind people of your past, and the maimings that happened in those alleys.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Skid wrote: »
    I wouldn't keep talking about Blind Alleys, Martin.

It might remind people of your past, and the maimings that happened in those alleys.

Vinny got a nice dig at him
    Martin " you took us down a blind alley"
    Vin "who did?"
    Martin " you did"
    Vin " I think your the one that has been down a blind alley" :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭cafecreme

donfers wrote: »
    rte, the sunday independent, fine gael and now vinny with his library of books and their constant attacks on Mcguinness, it truly is a dumb dumb strategy, they are creating sympathy for the guy and will boost him as voters will think he is being unfairly and disproportionally attacked

I've never voted SF ever but I'm giving him my no.2 (after Michael D) because of all the harping on about it. That and a burning desire to watch Mitchell and McDowell implode if he does well in the poll :D

I have Land of Hope and Glory playing in my head.............it's drowning out the racket on the telly!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

I don't doubt that but I think it's a bit disingenuous of Mary Davis to possibly lead us to think that her Special Olympics work was a labour of love as much as anything else. It seems to me now that it's just a job - and a very well paid one at that.
    I'm no fan of Mary Davis but she is head of Special Olympics International which covers 58 countries, I think that it is fair enough that she gets paid for that, I wouldn't expect her to do the job for nothing.

We cherish all the children of Poland equally as well - most of them are getting our child benefit payments.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Mary or Sean for president!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Big smug head on Gay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

I'm no fan of Mary Davis but she is head of Special Olympics International which covers 58 countries, I think that it is fair enough that she gets paid for that, I wouldn't expect her to do the job for nothing.

Somewhere south of €150,000 a year would be plenty.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,805 ✭✭✭take everything

Why does Norris always come across as vaguely hysterical when this comes up.

They are like a pair of Pantomime dames

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

Norris is digging himself into a hole again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭cafecreme

Killer blow to Norris with the Tel Aviv legal prof's advice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Corsendonk

Norris can't go on with answers like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭Jess16

Uh-ohhh :)

Vinny's legal background serves him well on so many levels

I certainly wouldn't expect her to do the job for nothing but lots of people work hard in their jobs for far less pay but they don't feel entitled to make a big deal about it because it's not a charity. Just because she happens to work for a charity doesn't mean that she can flash it across her CV as if she's Mother Theresa - not if she gets €150,000 a year for it.

ah c'mere, the ballot better come with 2 paracetamol, they're giving me a bloody headache

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭royaler83

Norris is digging himself into a hole again.

Hopefully someone fills it in quickly before he can get out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭Jess16

Vinny's been outed as a Norris supporter! He moved on pretty quick from that

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭louth87

McGuinness is gonna get it now

• Advertisement

nice to see Gay mitchell finds murder funny

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement