Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v2.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Funnily enough I find the Cork Irish Examiner too Cork-centric for me :p

Serves them right for trying to go national. It'll always be The Cork Examiner, no matter how hard they try to appeal to people outside De People's Republic :P

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Bring back the hair transplant infomercials, anything would be more exciting than this :D

My ears!! :eek: Please make it stop!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Lemmy Scott

Is tonight the night vincent jumped the shark

Well said that girl!

I hope she doesn't lose her job with TV3 over this....

• Advertisement

She is talking alot of sense, she could get a job in Fair City as Sash's double.

She probably doesn't have the right "accent" for the middle class Irish Times.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭I8A4RE

Yawn, please move on to the next person Vincent, social blah blah, working class blah blah blah,they are not in ABC1

She probably doesn't have the right "accent" for the middle class Irish Times.
    She is a bright girl and the Irish Times could do with young reporters like her. Her accent shouldn't come into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,805 ✭✭✭take everything

Did she just called Vinny a rich old white guy?:pac:

• Advertisement

Fintan O' Toole?

I think Vinny has mentioned every journalist who works in the Irish Times :rolleyes: He is like a father talking about his children.

MrsD007 wrote: »
    She is a bright girl and the Irish Times could do with young reporters like her. Her accent shouldn't come into it.

I agree completely, but how many hacks did you see in the Irish Times office who had working class Dublin accents?

Is it just a coincidence that The Irish Independent are running an ad on TV3 straight after an hour of a powder-puff piece for The Irish Times? ;)

Does that Labour idiot seriously believe that people like Clare Daly will support a Fine Gael government if Labour pull out?? Just goes to show what a bunch of power-hungry mercenaries the Labour parliamentary party have become.

I'm enjoying watching the Labour Party implode. Keep it up lads.

Great stuff tonight.
    Vinny having great fun with some labour guy who looked like he was gonna have a breakdown.

Great stuff tonight.
    Vinny having great fun with some labour guy who looked like he was gonna have a breakdown.

They deserve everything they get. I hope they go the way of the Greens. They've sold out on every principle they've had. Hopefully the electorate won't forget this at the next general election.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,885 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Eamon Ryan telling the Govt where they got it wrong ???
    You couldn't make this stuff up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,646 ✭✭✭washman3

Eamon Ryan telling the Govt where they got it wrong ???
    You couldn't make this stuff up.

Ya, incredible indeed. exactly like the kind of stuff Jim 'soft landing' Power would come out with. these guys are power-hungry,have no shame whatsoever.:mad:

• Site Banned Posts: 36 tim_sims

im mystified as to why eamon ryan would be invited on to any panel theese days , he lost his seat at the last election , he,s irrelevant

• Advertisement

Eamon Ryan?
    What on earth does he have to offer.

Niamh always looks well. I wonder is she married?

im still in stiches at vinnies suggestion that ireland is the most idealogical country in europe

Niamh always looks well. I wonder is she married?

shes a fine lady but she more or less entirely trades on her looks , shes confident but i cant remember her ever uttering anything remotley memorable anytime ive seen her on tv

tim_sims wrote: »
    shes a fine lady but she more or less entirely trades on her looks , shes confident but i cant remember her ever uttering anything remotley memorable anytime ive seen her on tv

I never hear a word she says I just like looking at her.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Go on Vinnie - Deck him !

this is the first time ive ever seen anyone call out vinnie on his bull************************

well done tin tin

You can't impose a wealth tax because the fat cats will move their assets abroad. You can't increase Corporation Tax because the fat cat companies will move their operations abroad (even though most of these companies use financial chicanery to pay a lot less than 12.5%).
    So you impose extra charges and taxes on the middle and low incomes and cut social welfare because it's like shooting fish in a barrel. That's the way it's always been and that's the way it will stay in this country. :rolleyes:

You can't impose a wealth tax because the fat cats will move their assets abroad. You can't increase Corporation Tax because the fat cat companies will move their operations abroad (even though most of these companies use financial chicanery to pay a lot less than 12.5%).
    So you impose extra charges and taxes on the middle and low incomes and cut social welfare because it's like shooting fish in a barrel. That's the way it's always been and that's the way it will stay in this country. :rolleyes:

not all social wellfare has been cut , pensioners have been completley shielded

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭cunnifferous

Anyone bored enough to look up the OECD report and settle this handbags?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement