Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v2.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,885 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Poor Kitty is well out of her depth with the dragon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

i wouldnt call her childish or rude , she,s extremley well read , cool under pressure and controlled in her delivery thats not to say i agree with her

Ah I dunno Joe... Did you hear the way she said "thanks for that" to Kitty Holland, when she felt that her point had been substantiated by something she had said... And the way that she sarcastically fired a few of Vincent's questions back at him,...She's just has a really impolite, condescending way of interacting with people who have a different opinion from her....

• Site Banned Posts: 107 ✭✭big_joe_joyce

vicwatson wrote: »
    Maybe, but she still looks like Mary Harney's lovechild....

That or she just goes to the same hairdresser as Harney

she,s not a bad looking woman

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Fergus_Nash

It's fairly unequal on the panel. The Irish Times person is there for no reason by the looks of it. There should be a pro-choice representative there.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Abortion : One dies
    Suicide while pregnant : Two die

How does that help?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

hellboy99 wrote: »
    Caroline Simons, she is a legal consultant to the pro life campaign. She comes across as a right arrogant know it all, who gave her the right to say what's right and what's wrong, and what women should do.

A right pain in the arse by the sounds of it. Like a broken record.

Ah I dunno Joe... Did you hear the way she said "thanks for that" to Kitty Holland, when she felt that her point had been substantiated by something she had said... And the way that she sarcastically fired a few of Vincent's questions back at him,...She's just has a really impolite, condescending way of interacting with people who have a different opinion from her....

Typical solicitor.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭Imhof Tank

The pro Life woman is well fit for any of them. She has her arguments well prepared.
    I wouldn't like to go home to her and tell her I lost the wages on a horse though.

She should be, shes been advocating for the pro life campaign since the x case.

She was regarded as something of a milf in her day

Specsavers are doing specials on eye tests :D

holland has little credibility at this stage and has been deeply unimpressive tonite , i found hollands line about waiting to see if the woman committs suicide to be equally sarcastic

simmons is opposed to abortion but at the end of the day wont decide alone what happens , she,s entitled to lobby against it

• Advertisement

It's fairly unequal on the panel. The Irish Times person is there for no reason by the looks of it. There should be a pro-choice representative there.

she is the pro choice guest , she,s just tongue tied , the labour td is also pro choice , as is vinny himself

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Poor Kitty is well out of her depth with the dragon.

Tbf that dragon could slay Satan

You're right, she's brutal lookin':p

Specsavers are doing specials on eye tests :D

your material lacks originality , mary harney jokes and now glasses but sure if you continue to amuse yourself , knock yourself out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

She won't be winning The Irish Times Woman of The Year Award anytime soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

amdublin wrote: »
    Tbc that dragon could slay Satan
    I'd say the Xmas dinner table banter in her house is a barrel of laughs :rolleyes: :p

your material lacks originality , mary harney jokes and now glasses but sure if you continue to amuse yourself , knock yourself out

I'll give it my best shot :) Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 9,805 ✭✭✭take everything

Imhof Tank wrote: »
    She should be, shes been advocating for the pro life campaign since the x case.

She was regarded as something of a milf in her day

http://mcarolinesimmons.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/self_portrait-copysize.jpg

:pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 reality19

Ms Simons - Such a rude, arrogant & typical pro-lifer

hellboy99 wrote: »
    I'd say the Xmas dinner table banter in her house is a barrel of laughs :rolleyes: :p

I would rather have her represent me in court than be on the other side in fairness. Nobody will walk all over that wan.

• Advertisement

reality19 wrote: »
    Ms Simons - Such a rude, arrogant & typical pro-lifer

no need to be personal , ive worked with arrogant , rude women and caroline simmons does not strike me as one

• Registered Users Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭Imhof Tank

Caroline is trying to goad VB with the references to his being a lawyer just like her.......... she knows he knows she has been in practice for 20 + years and he just did the exams and 1 year training.

A Shinner and Glenna Lynch for a bit of balance...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Maybe, but she still looks like Mary Harney's lovechild....

That or she just goes to the same hairdresser as Harney

In Florida ?

Where the Hell is Mrs007?
    Dereliction of duty surely.

Tommy Fleming is a nice guy, but he sings like a sheep..

Lapin wrote: »
    In Florida ?

Can't believe that's 4 years ago now :eek:

Tommy Fleming is a nice guy, but he sings like a sheep..

Aw he's not that baaaaad

Lapin wrote: »
    In Florida ?

Well worth the money :)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Where the 'dickins' is Offaly anyway ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement