Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v2.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,805 ✭✭✭take everything

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Vinny is returns to our scenes tonight with a preview of 2013.

Misery is 100% guaranteed.

WTF.
    :confused:;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭FREETV

Riveting stuff isn't it all? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

WTF.
    :confused:;)
    Nice to see that we have an online sub-editor :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 51,885 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

FREETV wrote: »
    Riveting stuff isn't it all? :rolleyes:

I still missed the show over the holidays though. You need Ming and a FG politician on it for the laugh.

I still missed the show over the holidays though. You need Ming and a FG politician on it for the laugh.
    Jaysus Tayto, you need to get a life my friend ;):D

I sort of know what you mean though, sometimes I find myself missing Paschal O'Donohue too :D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,340 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

Something about a teenager having an abortion in Ireland after being raped on the front page of tomorrow's Mail newspaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,885 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Jaysus Tayto, you need to get a life my friend ;):D

I sort of know what you mean though, sometimes I find myself missing Paschal O'Donohue too :D:D:D

Yes Paschal and Damien English and the resident interpreter :D

Something about a teenager having an abortion in Ireland after being raped on the front page of tomorrow's Mail newspaper.
    Happy New Year Hotmail.

Vinny said he is going to be doing two programmes this week on the abortion issue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

PearseDohertySFsenator.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,805 ✭✭✭take everything

Nice to see that we have an online sub-editor :rolleyes:

Not having a go.
    Just thought it was funny as your posts are usually reasonably well constructed.

• Advertisement

There should be protests against the insane property tax, I agree. It will take food from the mouths of babies in poor or struggling families. We are too soft and obedient in this country. Tax the rich.

Happy New Year Hotmail.

Vinny said he is going to be doing two programmes this week on the abortion issue.

I can't wait. This latest story may inject new life (sorry for the pun) into the debate.

Skid wrote: »
    Ah Skid, if you're going to post a picture of my man in the Dáil Doll wouldn't you post a good one at least :mad: :D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4vIZcVaqjN8rqDpaFsaUTY_cptXYKueTw9OS8EtN9aM_mEz6pYA

Skid wrote: »

At least he genuinely seems to care for the plight of the people unlike the majority of others in power.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Ah Skid, if you're going to post a picture of my man in the Dáil Doll wouldn't you post a good one at least :mad: :D

Pearse was sad because you said you missed Paschal Donohue. And you haven't mentioned him in ages :o;):D

Not having a go.
    Just thought it was funny as your posts are usually reasonably well constructed.
    Ah here :(

If you're not able for my Monday night posts you definitely shouldn't read by weekend posts - lots of Drinking and Typing = Drunken Typing :o

FREETV wrote: »
    At least he genuinely seems to care for the plight of the people unlike the majority of others in power.

I don't know about Pearse, but some Sinn Fein TDs seem pretty comfortable with the expenses system ("all the same").

I don't know about Pearse, but some Sinn Fein TDs seem pretty comfortable with the expenses system ("all the same").

Well judging by the look of most of the government in power they have been having a lot of meals out on us. ;) :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Shur even if you got a slap across the face with a wet fish, you'd still have to throw the fish back..

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Here we go again. Round and round and round we go........ :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,550 ✭✭✭Min

If Susan McKay's hair went any further over her classes she would be a pirate.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Remind me again why I should give a damn what some PR dickhead's opinion on the abortion issue is?

F*ck off John McGuirk and perhaps concentrate more on paying off your debts to the credit union. Why was this cretin invited on? Couldn't they have invited someone on who's opinion actually mattered??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Not a compassionate bone in his body. The man comes across as a heartless robot.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

You've got two respected psychiatrists who are at polar opposites when it comes to the issue of suicide ideation. What hope do the rest of us have when the mental health professionals can't even find some common ground?

telekon wrote: »
    Not a compassionate bone in his body. The man comes across as a heartless robot.

I agree, Vincent Browne should be aware some of his viewers will have one parent who is or was a rapist and these people watching had a right to life. Not being told they should have been killed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

Min wrote: »
    If Susan McKay's hair went any further over her classes she would be a pirate.

She speaks a lot of sense though. Particularly on this issue.

John McGuirk, on the other hand, is floundering quite badly. I almost feel sorry for him.
    You've got two respected psychiatrists who are at polar opposites when it comes to the issue of suicide ideation. What hope do the rest of us have when the mental health professionals can't even find some common ground?

I find it impossible to respect Patricia Casey's professional opinion on this issue, given that it seems to be guided by her religious beliefs.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭alan partridge aha

A last someone is fit to bury Vinnie Browne. I see he has a well balanced panel NOT.

RayM wrote: »
    She speaks a lot of sense though. Particularly on this issue.

John McGuirk, on the other hand, is floundering quite badly. I almost feel sorry for him.

I find it impossible to respect Patricia Casey's professional opinion on this issue, given that it seems to be guided by her religious beliefs.

I disagree, but we are all entitled to our opinions :)

The flag issue will be less contentious :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Humans eh!

This whole debate,
    can be halved,
    instantly.
    if you have a uterus.
    Then you have a say.

Otherwise go and have a ****.
    simples.

• Advertisement

Humans eh! wrote: »
    This whole debate,
    can be halved,
    instantly.
    if you have a uterus.
    Then you have a say.

Otherwise go and have a ****.
    simples.

But we all once lived in a uterus so it is relevant to everyone!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement