Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v2.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭alan partridge aha

John had poor auld Vinnie stuttering and spluttering. He constantly brings up the violently raped case, John dealt with very well. Thank goodness we have someone young that can articulate his points of view.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Humans eh! wrote: »
    This whole debate,
    can be halved,
    instantly.
    if you have a uterus.
    Then you have a say.

Otherwise go and have a ****.
    simples.

After Hours is that way
    >

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Minute I saw John McGuirk I changed the channel so I wouldn't end up breaking my TV.

The Belfast issue deserves a full programme, not a 5 minute soundbite.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,104 ✭✭✭Technocentral

Susan McKay is brilliant, Vinnie should have her on more, powerful common sense on all issues. Hope the Gardai get heavily stuck into those Loyalist scumbags if they try any of there nonsense down here, shower of fascists.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Humans eh!

Min wrote: »
    But we all once lived in a uterus so it is relevant to everyone!!!

We have all gotten a lift in a car,
    we all don't have a driving licence.

Minute I saw John McGuirk I changed the channel so I wouldn't end up breaking my TV.

Ahh pity you missed him ripping poor auld Vinnie

Think it might be your bedtime, Goodnight

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

Ahh pity you missed him ripping poor auld Vinnie

The same John would be a big hit on Fox News, with Sara Palin.

After Hours is that way
    >

Oh luckily t'is beside the kitchen, I'll get to making your dinner then......:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,550 ✭✭✭Min

But you would hope the driver was a safe driver and didn't end up killing you.

We could go in circles here :p

Think it might be your bedtime, Goodnight

Sorry Sir I should know my place. :o

And you are now (as of this moment) offline.
    have I perchance stumbled (foolishly) from my designated After Hours Forum into "The Irony Zone"

Min wrote: »
    But you would hope the driver was a safe driver and didn't end up killing you.

We could go in circles here :p

Big fat pregnant circles!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

John had poor auld Vinnie stuttering and spluttering. He constantly brings up the violently raped case, John dealt with very well. Thank goodness we have someone young that can articulate his points of view.
    It's not hard to argue your view when it is set in stone and completely unaccepting to any possible change.

You've got two respected psychiatrists who are at polar opposites when it comes to the issue of suicide ideation. What hope do the rest of us have when the mental health professionals can't even find some common ground?
    RayM wrote: »
    She speaks a lot of sense though. Particularly on this issue.

I find it impossible to respect Patricia Casey's professional opinion on this issue, given that it seems to be guided by her religious beliefs.
    Remove religious ideologies completely from the argument and we might begin to get somewhere. As the news reporter before Vincent came on mentioned, "lawyers, medical experts and religious groups will all be heard before the committee"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

K4t wrote: »
    Remove religious ideologies completely from the argument and we might begin to get somewhere. As the news reporter before Vincent came on mentioned, "lawyers, medical experts and religious groups will all be heard before the committee"

+1

we need to remove any mention of "god" or religion from the Bunreacht in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Vinny has just received an IFTA nomination, I'm not sure if this is one of the categories that viewers can vote for. Somehow I can't see Vinny begging for votes like some other shameless presenters.
    Current Affairs
    Midweek Rural Ireland Fights Back (TV3)
    Prime Time - Profiteering from Prostitution (RTE)
    Spotlight Sean Quinn's Missing Millions (BBCNI)
    Vincent Browne Tonight (TV3)

http://www.rte.ie/ten/2013/0109/iftanominations.html

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Vinny has just received an IFTA nomination, I'm not sure if this is one of the categories that viewers can vote for. Somehow I can't see Vinny begging for votes like some other shameless presenters.

http://www.rte.ie/ten/2013/0109/iftanominations.html

They'll probably give it to BBC Northern Ireland. They usually get a token award, just to keep them happy.

Vinny won at least one IFTA before but he didn't attend the award ceremony, he sent young Fabozzi to collect it instead. Great name that - Fabozzi :pac::pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

They'll probably give it to BBC Northern Ireland. They usually get a token award, just to keep them happy.

That's true, although I thought their Documentary on Sean Quinn's money (for which they are nominated) was quite good.

It is a bit odd having a category for 'Current Affairs' in which IFTA nominate one nightly programme and three separate one-off investigations/documentaries. But that's IFTA for you :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Dont point you fupn finger at me ! :mad:

• Advertisement

Skid wrote: »
    That's true, although I thought their Documentary on Sean Quinn's money (for which they are nominated) was quite good.

It is a bit odd having a category for 'Current Affairs' in which IFTA nominate one nightly programme and three separate one-off investigations/documentaries. But that's IFTA for you :rolleyes:
    Maybe Vinny has been nominated for his 'Irish Times - Special Report' programme, that was riveting television, lol :D:D:D

The big test for the Euro is if/when Greece is kicked out.

They can't keep on bailing them out ad infinitum. There has to be a day of reckoning at some stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

I think Brigid may be out of her depth with all the eggheads..

Dont point you fupn finger at me ! :mad:
    Who are you giving out to now?

Vinny won at least one IFTA before but he didn't attend the award ceremony, he sent young Fabozzi to collect it instead. Great name that - Fabozzi :pac::pac::pac:

Reminds me of The Krankies catchphrase :D

I wish Vinny would bring back his Friday night show. Imagine the fun he'd have if he had the 'Dublin Wives' as his first guests :D

Reminds me of The Krankies catchphrase :D
    “Fan-dabi-dozi”.

Harry, I had to google The Krankies and their catchphrase as they were way before my time;)

I think Brigid may be out of her depth with all the eggheads..

She is contributing about as much as her lookalike Sarah Millican would.

I wish Vinny would bring back his Friday night show. Imagine the fun he'd have if he had the 'Dublin Wives' as his first guests :D

And he asked them their opinion on fiscal rectitude.......

They'd probably think it had something to do with colonic irrigation :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

I forgot about that, I have horrible memories of Jedward coming back to me. :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement