Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v2.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

He shouldn't have written to the sergeant

Ah Niamh Lyons like a typical Daily Mail vulture

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Cardinal Richelieu

Ok so in Mings World if you try bribing someone, it's the person you bribe fault not Ming's.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,335 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

Bertie Ahern stuff.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Watch out if you're having anything roasted or grilled for dinner over the next few days.

There might be bits of Ming in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,805 ✭✭✭take everything

vicwatson wrote: »
    Ming stuck for words is unusual

Body language very telling as well.
    He didn't look at VB once while spinning that crap.
    And every second word punctuated by "eh".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭cunnifferous

Ming being as slippery as the politicians that he regularly climbs up on his soapbox to give out about.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭alan partridge aha

Oh Ming Ming Ming, I'll give you one thing, you have guts to go on VB, however agree with other posts. He is coming across as an idiot. Hold your hands up Ming and stop making stupid statements.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,339 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

As amusing as all this is it seems rather trivial that the big political issue at the moment is some shagging penalty points on a license.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Pappa Charlie

If the sergeant said don't cut turf would he lay down his slain!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,883 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

The Garda Ombudsmans Commission should be looking into this matter of penalty points. Only a senior Garda can write them off. 10 politicians and 6 judges have had points written off and yet the GOC are not involved.

I think I know why. The big boys might topple.

• Advertisement

Ok, so he comes clean and wants the 15 other politicians to come clean also - not gonna happen, this is page 17 news by this time next week. Unless the Daily Mail gets its way

I just realised that Wallace is still in the dail, he perked up when Ming asked for the 15 politicians to reveal themselves !

Indeed, name the "senior counciller" who sorted out the second set of penalty points for ya ming

Kids, this is what dope does to your brain. :pac::pac:

I can imagine Ming telling the Councillor "how dare you remove my penalty points" :pac:

Bertie would be proud.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Cardinal Richelieu

Kids, this is what dope does to your brain. :pac::pac:

And the internet, everything is a grand conspiracy against Ming as he fights Corruption.

I feel sorry for him actually, for a guy that's normally so articulate and able to hold his own, this is slightly embarrassing for him.

More than meets the eye to this whole affair though I tell ya !

Oh Joe O'Reilly take a hike too, "no tax on the family home" remember that one Joe ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Pappa Charlie

The Garda Ombudsmans Commission should be looking into this matter of penalty points. Only a senior Garda can write them off. 10 politicians and 6 judges have had points written off and yet the GOC are not involved.

I think I know why. The big boys might topple.

If this happened in the UK Ming would be going to jail with the council offical and sergeant!

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭frfintanstack

I feel sorry for him actually, for a guy that's normally so articulate and able to hold his own, this is slightly embarrassing for him.

More than meets the eye to this whole affair though I tell ya !

feel sorry for the guy pointing at everyone else saying they are corrupt while doing the exact same himself.

now he's ratting everyone else out...what a toad

and in total denial

• Advertisement

If this happened in the UK Ming would be going to jail with the council offical and sergeant!

But the sergeant can't wipe them off. It must be a higher officer. You or I wouldn't get it done but the politicians and judges seem to be able to plus that councillor.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

She was texting him?

feel sorry for the guy pointing at everyone else saying they are corrupt while doing the exact same himself.

now he's ratting everyone else out...what a toad

and in total denial

I think he had planned to rat them out anyway, and hope he still does, don't the UAL have proof of corruption and isn't that why some commentators are saying that's why the news of Claire Daly's arrest was leaked to the media?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

He's sorry.

That he got caught.

One of the worst performances on the VB show i've seen.

Just when you thought there might, just might, be a few decent honest honorable people in the Dail, this comes along.

THEY ARE ALL THE SAME

I think he had planned to rat them out anyway, and hope he still does, don't the UAL have proof of corruption and isn't that why some commentators are saying that's why the news of Claire Daly's arrest was leaked to the media?

No way was he. He would/should have done it earlier.
    He is a hypocrite who was outed by the newspaper and is trying to weasel out by blaming other people. The lowest form of life. And to think that I used to like him for his entertainment value.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

Anyone know what date the meeting was in December 2011, I have the minutes of some meetings here the Ming attended?

Whatever happened with the O'Reilly/Swords and Howlin/Wexford hospital building projects shooting up the lists?

Seems as the Gaelers and Labour have better spin doctors.

That said the Irish have awful bad memories (Fianna Fail topping recent polls for example)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭RossieGooner

Am delighted for him.... cant stand him - and he's NEVER done anything for Roscommon or Castlerea..........

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement