Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v2.0

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

January, Skid... I'd say Michael D is probably writing a little verse for tomorrow morning... probably getting help from that master of the obvious rhyme that rang in to Liveline a few weeks ago..

LoL, ah yes ...

"Im the Boss now,
    and what I say you'll do.
    Joe Duffy begone,
    you're a big pile of poo.
    How are you?
    How are you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Vinny is a brave man to invite Nell back on the show.

Or an idiot. She's one of the most nauseating loudmouths ever and I simply can't stand looking at her let alone listening to the stream of raw bull**** that comes out of her mouth. Then again, I despise feminists more than dog**** on my shoe so that's no surprise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

I didnt think he was allowed to visit the polling stations???

I'd love a 'Tonight With Vincent Browne' Mug.

TV3 should sell them, it would be nice to slurp your tea from one, and pretend you are on the panel.

Sort it out TV3.

I think people were just joyous that the FF wolf in sheep's clothing had been unmasked, and we gave the FF party another kick up the h0le...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Now "The Ass" should have been dedicated to Joe Duffy.

Given Michael D's love of the ass... I'm expecting him to get the Irish Army to play this song for his inauguration tomorrow..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Now "The Ass" should have been dedicated to Joe Duffy.

Sounds like a David Norris poem :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Oh_Noes

That "taste of christmas" advert looks like it was put together on a €20 budget and Dylan McGrath appears to be drunk in it :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

This is nauseating stuff. I'm half expecting one of them to ring up Rome and request Michael D's immediate beatification :rolleyes:

Listening to Michael D Higgins' January interview with Vinnie with his high morals and principles seems a far cry from current Labour policy. I wonder what he thinks about his party's performance in government and their many u-turns on their pre-election promises? Because of the fact that he kept his mouth shut during most of the election campaign we'll never know the answer to that one. Hypocrite.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 687 ✭✭✭headmaster

I didn't vote for Michael D, but it's difficult to dislike him. I'd imagine him being a wonderful father. I'm one of those who is being won over by him.

Oh_Noes wrote: »
    Dylan McGrath appears to be drunk in it :confused:

Yeah, I was just looking at him and thinking he had the look of a man who was doing Philip Walton impressions the night before alright...

I really couldnt understand that speech by McAleese today.. about "how the Irish people look after one another".... did she read anything over the past few years about how the masses had to pay off the Billions of rich developers who fkd off leaving them to carry the debts... I dont think you'll find that under solidarity in the dictionary..

She did a good job, for what the job entails.. And she is an impressive woman with impressive credentials.. but my god she talks an awful lot of codswallop...

This is nauseating stuff. I'm half expecting one of them to ring up Rome and request Michael D's immediate beatification :rolleyes:
    It reminds me of the Brian Lenihan night, it is a bit over the top.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭irishh_bob

I really couldnt understand that speech by McAleese today.. about "how the Irish people look after one another".... did she read anything over the past few years about how the masses had to pay off the Billions of rich developers who fkd off leaving them to carry the debts... I dont think you'll find that under solidarity in the dictionary..

She did a good job, for what the job entails.. And she is an impressive woman with impressive credentials.. but my god she talks an awful lot of codswallop...

shes queen of the platitudes

Looks like no Vincent tonight :(

Programme pile up with The Apprentice and I'm a Celebrity.

Back tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭Plautus

Worra load of balls. I miss Friday Late with Vincent if only for the cringe factor.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

Where's Vinnie? :confused:

Tonight ... the principled resignation of Willie Penrose. God almighty ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Oh_Noes

I'm a "scheduling arrangement", get me out of here!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭steelcityblues

The media seem to want FF to still be a force, with all this talk.

"Who was she"..

lol :D:D

"Who was she"..

lol :D:D
    One of his ex-girlfriends spoke to John Murray this morning :D. Eamon's love life is not so private anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Plautus wrote: »
    Tonight ... the principled resignation of Willie Penrose. God almighty ...

Yea right...the dogs on the street knew he was p*ssed off not getting a full ministerial position...

One of his ex-girlfriends spoke to John Murray this morning :D. Eamon's love life is not so private anymore.

His missus was on an RTE show last week.. She wears the trousers in that family I tell you..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭steelcityblues

What does the ex-girlfriend do for a living?

What does the ex-girlfriend do for a living?
    TBH, I was so bored I turned over to Jeremy Kyle for some excitement.

Only joking, I hate Jeremy Kyle :mad:

His missus was on an RTE show last week.. She wears the trousers in that family I tell you..
    Proper order too :D

Vinny would do well not to be a smart-arse about ex-gfs! Have we all heard that story about a certain ex-screw of Vinny's, one <SNIP>, turning up to the Tribune offices in the late 80s?

Well, she wasn't there to drop off his lunch! It was a rather more intimate query she decided to broadcast at full volume: which of them had given the other the clap?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Plautus wrote: »
    Vinny would do well not to be a smart-arse about ex-gfs! Have we all heard that story about a certain ex-screw of Vinny's, one <SNIP>, turning up to the Tribune offices in the late 80s?

Well, she wasn't there to drop off his lunch! It was a rather more intimate query she decided to broadcast at full volume: which of them had given the other the clap?

Why does almost nearly every Irish urban legend I've heard concern <SNIP>...weird.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement