Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v2.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,805 ✭✭✭take everything

Plautus wrote: »
    Vinny would do well not to be a smart-arse about ex-gfs! Have we all heard that story about a certain ex-screw of Vinny's, one <SNIP>, turning up to the Tribune offices in the late 80s?

Well, she wasn't there to drop off his lunch! It was a rather more intimate query she decided to broadcast at full volume: which of them had given the other the clap?

Vincent and <SNIP>. :eek:
    Are you sure.
    I know she was with <SNIP> for a while- you sure it wasn't him.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Plautus, we have libel laws in this country ;) just saying :D

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Plautus - naming celebrities in the same sentence as an STD can never end well.

Please be careful.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Mr E wrote: »
    Plautus - naming celebrities in the same sentence as an STD can never end well.

Please be careful.

LOL. That post made me nearly spit out my tea...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Morgan Kelly was on Prime Time MONTHS before the bank guarantee telling everybody that the banks were in serious trouble.. and nobody in The Department Of Finance took what he was saying seriously.. They didnt even examine his figures, and he's a serious guy..

To say that the bankers did not know is a load of b*ll*x..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭Plautus

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Plautus, we have libel laws in this country ;) just saying :D

'Twas repeated in no less than the Sunday Independent in 2005 ...

http://www.independent.ie/opinion/analysis/browned-off-with-sexist-twofaced-village-mentality-474322.html

Bear in mind, the woman writing it is a bit of a gowl. The rest of the detail was care of a copy of the Phoenix I can't lay my hands on. I would like to believe it! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭Jess16

Am late to this -the suspense surrounding Vincent's former conquest is now killing me :)

EDIT: Read the article, am stunned! :O

The rest of the detail was care of a copy of the Phoenix I can't lay my hands on. I would like to believe it! :)
    Repeating a libel is as bad.

http://www.independent.ie/opinion/analysis/browned-off-with-sexist-twofaced-village-mentality-474322.html

Bear in mind, the woman writing it is a bit of a gowl. The rest of the detail was care of a copy of the Phoenix I can't lay my hands on. I would like to believe it! :)

That Gwan Halley is a vindictive piece of ****.

Defending her boss like that, what a hero!! :rolleyes:

Wouldn't expect anything less from that rag, as per usual...

Repeating a libel is as bad.

Well, I'm not aware of any action to remove the above Indo article, but fair enough.
    That Gwan Halley is a vindictive piece of ****.

Now married to Eoghan Harris. What a surprise!

• Advertisement

Now married to Eoghan Harris. What a surprise!

Typical.

618px-JeanLucPicardFacepalm.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Tonight ... the principled resignation of Willie Penrose. God almighty ...

Poor auld Willie has been long forgotten in the blizzard of revelations and allegations in the last 20 or so posts !

Skid wrote: »
    Poor auld Willie has been long forgotten in the blizzard of revelations and allegations in the last 20 or so posts !

:D

Sure Vincent hasn't even gotten around to it yet on the show!

Skid wrote: »
    God, that is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny :D

Sure, there wasn't a bit of mention of Willie except in passing when he was in the papers.

Do you think Mr. Penrose was at home expecting the homage paid to Michael D? Tsk tsk!

I count two defections now over parish pump issues: Penrose and Denis Naughten of FG over Roscommon Hospital.

Sure, there wasn't a bit of mention of Willie except in passing when he was in the papers.

Do you think Mr. Penrose was at home expecting the homage paid to Michael D? Tsk tsk!

I count two defections now over parish pump issues: Penrose and Denis Naughten of FG over Roscommon Hospital.
    Willie has a seat in Dáil Eireann now for as long as he wants it :rolleyes:

He's already hawking the 'man of the plain people of Mullingar' line, even though he also readily admits that he'd have supported the decision if it saved more money ... I wonder!

After 42 years in the party, I'm guessing he might be considering passing on the torch to a gene pool Labourite in the constituency. Is there a Penrose jr.?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

She doesnt seem to mention her own boss Aenghos fannings tete a tete with the said Sinead and his g string.Jesus,all the auld fellas like Harris and Fanning must be slavering from their decrepit wrinkly mouths for the next round of female journalist interns for another round of the idolising wives club.

Aengus Fanning married Anne Harris, Deputy Editor of the SINDO (Eoghan Harris' ex wife) a few years ago, following the death of his first wife.

Not content with the usual hour of misery, Vincent is having an extra long show til 12.30 talking about the upcoming budget.....

Jaysus..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,889 ✭✭✭Spudmonkey

Lovely lovely Sarah...... Mmmmmmmm.....

Spudmonkey wrote: »
    Lovely lovely Sarah...... Mmmmmmmm.....

Looks like she had a go with the GHD for us tonight.. lovely..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,889 ✭✭✭Spudmonkey

Looks like she had a go with the GHD for us tonight.. lovely..

And the effort doesn't go unnoticed or unappreciated... :)

Spudmonkey wrote: »
    And the effort doesn't go unnoticed or unappreciated... :)

Absolutely... but I'm afraid I lost most of my "appreciation" when I saw Marie Sherlock at the end... SIPTU Economist, wtf would a union know or care about how an economy works... She has THE most annoying accent as well. Count how many times she says "ROOIIIGGGHHT" (the word "right" in cork accent)

What on earth is Sarah wearing? She looks like she is in mourning :eek: :eek: :eek:

What on earth is Sarah wearing? She looks like she is in mourning :eek: :eek: :eek:

Yeah, I broke up with her before the show.. ;)

Pearse debated his proposals with Constantin on The Pat Kenny Show yesterday... Constantin was impressed commended Pearse on his work.. he called the document "very professional and well put together"..

Yeah, I broke up with her before the show.. ;)
    Stop looking for attention Jonny. Did you spot her lovely sparkly engagement ring ;) Her single days are nearing an end.

Did I ever tell you how much I love Pearse Doherty's Donegal accent, the guy makes me go weak at the knees :D

Sinn Fein's biggest coup in years (ooh-er) was Pearse Doherty. Gerry Adams would have shat himself even in the face of the weak, puppy-like licking of Coveney.

Mainly for having a complete dearth of knowledge of anything that isn't related to being a 'community leader' in the North.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

Simon Coveney is absolutely awful at explaining why his lot are doing what they're doing.
    He appears to support regressive taxation - welcome to the 80s dip****!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement