Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v2.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

jimmyw wrote: »
    Well she was a bit mournful looking alright, nicer if she was in red or something, but we have to find beauty where we can:p.
    I agree red really suits her :)

Vinny is very flustered this evening :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭No1J

What just happened VInny, funny noise in the background.:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭irishh_bob

wall to wall pc liberal do gooders tonite , vinny does love his balance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

"public servants want to provide an efficient service"..

What a load of boll*x.. if that was the case you would have people in the planning office volunteering to transfer to a department where there IS work ..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭steelcityblues

An entire center left - to outright left - panel. Nice going, Vincent. :rolleyes:

Croke park agreement tear up ASAP, Goal posts have moved. (I know)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

This is even more drab than usual.

bunch of professional hand ringers and well paid ones at that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

Poor aul public servant scape goated

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭scargill

missed the start - who is red tie man?

Hit her Aodhán... please..

scargill wrote: »
    missed the start - who is red tie man?

Primarily, he's Aíne Kerr's husband..
    Secondly, he's Aodhán O'Riordán (Labour TD)

Hit her Aodhán... please..
    :eek: I used to think you were a gentleman.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

She is unbearable.

Rabble f*cking rabble.

No way €5m.

MrsD007 wrote: »
    :eek: I used to think you were a gentleman.

We are... Me and Chris Brown.. ;)

I heard that on the radio today... they said that Father Reynolds was the one who wanted the details of the settlement kept confidential.... I thought it would be about €1m ... but €5m !!!! I could get 10 Tubridys on ebay for that..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,586 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

Can they not get a magnifying glass for Vincent.

or make an appointment for him at Specsavers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Nah, get someone who has good eyesight in to read out the headlines for him. I nominate Cassie ...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIL1o7u2a8zgnwevQ3x1PKJCvpd4ZZ7VzNWjg5ICforR2k4EQeFg

I miss Cassie :(

• Advertisement

Jaysus, was Vinny drinking tonight or what? He is all over the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

An entire center left - to outright left - panel. Nice going, Vincent. :rolleyes:

Considering Labour's policies since they entered Government, I reckon they're about as center left - outright left as Benito Mussolini. I've voted for Labour all my life but I'll never vote for those fcukers again.

Was it just me or did Aodhan O Riordain look seriously pissed off tonight from the outset? It was grand for them to appear on Vinnie Browne prior to the election but they don't like it up 'em. Bollinger Bolsheviks every single one of them. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

After a while it gets a bit pervy, sexist and inappropriate for older men to keep going on about women on the tv.

I'd say I'm about the same age. Don't get where your coming from or where you are getting people's ages?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭unitedrover

Skid wrote: »
    Nah, get someone who has good eyesight in to read out the headlines for him. I nominate Cassie ...

Whos this fine lady?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭unitedrover

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Jaysus, was Vinny drinking tonight or what? He is all over the place.

Thats the way he always is :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Skid wrote: »

Whos this fine lady?

Cassie Stokes - she used to come on every night to try in vain to explain Twitter to Vincent. Good times.

Considering Labour's policies since they entered Government, I reckon they're about as center left - outright left as Benito Mussolini. I've voted for Labour all my life but I'll never vote for those fcukers again.

Was it just me or did Aodhan O Riordain look seriously pissed off tonight from the outset? It was grand for them to appear on Vinnie Browne prior to the election but they don't like it up 'em. Bollinger Bolsheviks every single one of them. :mad:

labour are the junior partner in goverment , what do you expect them to do , besides , i havent seen a whole lot of right wing policys from this goverment in any shape or form

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

irishh_bob wrote: »
    labour are the junior partner in goverment , what do you expect them to do , besides , i havent seen a whole lot of right wing policys from this goverment in any shape or form

Well, for a start I'd expect them to carry out their pre-election promises. Is that too much to ask?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

I know this is shallow but dam it all could they not get guys on the panel to shave before the go on the show .... Simon Coveney earlier in the week & last night Aodhan O Riordan. On top of Vinny having a couple of senior moments I was totally distracted.
    :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Callan57 wrote: »
    I know this is shallow but dam it all could they not get guys on the panel to shave before the go on the show .... Simon Coveney earlier in the week & last night Aodhan O Riordan. On top of Vinny having a couple of senior moments I was totally distracted.
    :rolleyes:
    Callen57, I completely agree. Imagine how bad it would be if TV3 was in HD :eek: I must say that Pearse is always immaculately groomed, I like the way he makes the effort for us ladies :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement